Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? (34100 Views)

Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally / Peter Obi Arrives Jos For Labor Party's Plateau Rally / 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by omoharry(f): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2022
HarunaWest:
Who locked SS and NC for LP. Don't compare Osun Election with Nigeria's Election. Gaskiya we all know that Oyetola was rigged in with remote control. Now the people just gave him a straight red. He was never a popular candidate so he can't command any followership. To win elections, you need structures in place. It will shock you to know that NNPP has a superb structure when compared to Labour Party. Obi is a good man, i don't know his antecedents, but if he doesn't have a solid structure, things will get rough for him. He should work on alliances and make compromises.
PO supporters base under the labour is just two months ..The structure will be out in place. We still have about 8months to go.
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Echoban: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2022
tmoneyu:

I am one of the structure bro, I can match PDP or APC anywhere, any how, thuggery, spending etc in the south east, bros na we dey here, till campaign start you go know how far.... I wish and pray to see MC Oluomo in US, let me show him what thuggery is all about....

Rest
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Echoban: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2022
afamaustin:
How come apc win in those state,those it mean those people that voted apc are enjoying this suffering.well l am just obident.

Leave party talks from ignorant people. People hated Oyetola. Fact. Someone bthat lost government house poll unit, that's the level of hatred they have for him,, Every Election comes with their winning formula. No winning formula is standard.. Emotions, Feeling cheated, competency, friendship, and lot more..

Oyetola really gulf.
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by onegig(m): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2022
A lot of you read too much meaning to local elections.

Osun PDP and APC have always been strong.

They both have their supporters. Margin of victory is always around 20k votes which doesn't really portend that a party is strong or weak.

And they are always dynamic. Same people who chased out AKande and brought in Oyinlola. Chased out same Oyinlola and brought in Aregbe. When Aregbe was incoming you would think the party would rule for 50 years but same people who voted Aregbe have gone back to vote PDP.

Should tell you their elections are very dynamic and no single Party holds sway. I am sure if APC holds their team well and Adeleke doesn't really perform(hopefully he does) but I don't see him do much and the song MIGHT likely change. (The debt profile to available resources,) is extremely low and Osun is mostly a civil servant state where the people are averse to changing their style and hit the ground running but want a bouyant government that would doll out the cash in austere times.

So don't really read too much meaning to this for National elections. You can quote this and come back in 2023 and verify such.

2 Likes

Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Judybash93(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2022
HarunaWest:
Structure is having legitimate canvasers in every state, every local government, every ward and every community in Nigeria. Structure means that people are carrying house to house campaign on your behalf. Structure means the party is spending money and using all its machineries for propagation of your vision and mission statement on your behalf. Sentiments aside, the Northerners already view LP as an extension of IPOB. So out here, people don't even campaign for PO. Its either a Tinubu, Atiku or least a Kwankwaso. That was why I said PO needs a structure to educate and enlighten the populace that he is a legit candidate that's doesn't share sentiment's with the IPOB agenda, he needs a structure to preach and push his message to all and sundry. That's why I said he needs to build alliances with like minds. He can not do it alone, that's a big fat lie.

Thank you very much sir. I really appreciate your effort and time.
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Oai007(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2022
HarunaWest:
Who locked SS and NC for LP. Don't compare Osun Election with Nigeria's Election. Gaskiya we all know that Oyetola was rigged in with remote control. Now the people just gave him a straight red. He was never a popular candidate so he can't command any followership. To win elections, you need structures in place. It will shock you to know that NNPP has a superb structure when compared to Labour Party. Obi is a good man, i don't know his antecedents, but if he doesn't have a solid structure, things will get rough for him. He should work on alliances and make compromises.
I'm one of his structure
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Ashirioluwa: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2022
Stop deceiving yourself…………. The 2023 presidential election winner will be either Atiku or Tinubu. These 2 are the most decorated thieves in Nigeria.
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by rolams(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2022
Deprofessional:
It means that south west cannot give block vote to APC.

The votes will be divided.

I didn't even know LP will get any vote at all. But all is well and good.

Meanwhile SE and NC with SS are locked down for LP

Look beyond 2023 for Obi.
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by int0x80(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nigerians are beginning to realize that power belongs to the people.
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by edosignature(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
I'll vote ATIKU Abubakar come 2023.
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Viscuz: 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
You can't engage in any discourse without rhe use of abusive words. You and your people from that region need divine healing. You're bitter and you don't know it

Animals una get union

Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by mechanics(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yes o.
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Mrfixitt(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mandate2023:
I don't know d kind of brain dis obi supporters have
Superior brains to yours. Any man who supports a corrupt drug baron to rule over him is a fool. Search your mind and know where you belong
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by truthfinder319: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Yes, Labour in vain geng got 2k votes.

1 Like

Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by TinubuNG: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Firstly,I congratulate Ademola Adeleke for this victory and I also congratulate Osun PDP including all the campaign committee, our dear nairaland friend @Johnnyessence , congratulations to you bro.

Op, one thing I know about Osun election is they don't vote for party but personalty and trust me, even many PDP members I know have been yarning for Tinubu presidency.
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Chuxx84: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Deprofessional:

Nigerians are voting for the right candidate.
Congratulations Senator Ademola Adeleke.
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Deprofessional(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
CeoMYN:

Which SS and NC? See analyst o. No details or deductions, you just dey talk.

Well, I'm from SS, PDP is winning my Geopolitical zone.

You go just wake up dey write something.

What tribe are you in South South?
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Murphyenemuwe: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
The rope js actually for you and your kinsmen since you've been acting suicidal for the past 7 years
Viscuz:

Animals una get union
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by remsonik(f): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Well what most of you don't know is that the people vote for the individual not the party. If I was in Osun state during this election I would vote PDP candidate Adeleke and when the general election starts in 2023 I will vote Peter Obi
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by cocolacec(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Deprofessional:

You mean obituaries will atikulate by December 2022.
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Viscuz: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
The rope js actually for you and your kinsmen since you've been acting suicidal for the past 7 years

Go naked in the market and wail

Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Putinofrussia: 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
sekem:

God forbid BAT thing.

Governorship election is different from Presidential.
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria in 2023.
He has a midas touch.
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Wwwq: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Labour Party has a long way to go Peter obi should have stayed back in pdp him and atiku will have a better chance
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Deprofessional:

What tribe are you in South South?

Ogba. Any problem?
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by God1stson(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
Obidient4life2:

You should understand where I am coming from tho. If there was electoral law you think PDP would have won?
Haven't you heard people say election is a waste of time that they will select you they want? Those are the effects of long election rigging that has dominated Nigeria.
Ur are very collect in ur assertion. Places like SE will witness increased collection.
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Mandate2023: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Superior brains to yours. Any man who supports a corrupt drug baron to rule over him is a fool. Search your mind and know where you belong

Another dead brain with false accusation just to hate
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
HarunaWest:
PLEASE VOTE FOR PETER OBI...
PLEASE MY BROTHER
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Deprofessional(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
CeoMYN:

Ogba. Any problem?

You see, when you speak, always say ogba people. Never say south south.

Ogba as a whole is less than the number of people in upper iweka alone.
Re: Is APC's Loss In Osun State A Plus For Labor Party? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
Deprofessional:

You see, when you speak, always say ogba people. Never say south south.

Ogba as a whole is less than the number of people in upper iweka alone.

And when you dey speak, only say your village people.

No be me you go dey cap with. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Picks His Nomination Form For Kogi Governorship (Photos) / Tinubu’s Search For A Running Mate Begins, Who Are The Likely Contenders? / HILARIOUS: Tolu Ogunlesi Responded To Peter Obi's Tweet In Chinese Language(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.