Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election (36313 Views)

Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra / Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard / AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by bakila: 7:01am On Jul 17, 2022
In
FuckSilly:
This OLD FOOL DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE A GOVERNOR.

I hate it when elders behave like teenagers

How can a grown ass man like this be labelled a DANCING SENATOR?

A fool like him will definitely be a DISASTER for OSUN state just like BUHÀRI

THE FOOL GO JUST DEY CARRY OSUN MONEY GO CLUB AND CARRY OLOSHOS
And be doing your name!
If it is only that one it is a shameful small thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by Abujason: 7:04am On Jul 17, 2022
Tundex911:
Osun no be Ekiti

My home state don't like suffering if you fuvk up as a governor, next action people go send you packing

Peace ✌️

Please make sure you extend similar treatment to EBola Tinubu and APC in 2023. We don suffer tire. Nigerias fate is in your hands.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by OgatheTop: 7:04am On Jul 17, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
fake report

E go clear from una eyes very soon wen the real news go land

Shame
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by Leemekzy: 7:05am On Jul 17, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
fake report

Shut up
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by Omoodutodaiwa1: 7:05am On Jul 17, 2022
So so surprise me , though I am from osun but too far to home to understand osun politics buy I asked my friend Ade yesterday he told me that no problem, but now Ade I think you can see what I am telling you you guy can believe in my future predictions thank to my creator hin kaaro o in ura ule mi osun ha gbe a o
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by jaxxy(m): 7:05am On Jul 17, 2022
fvck:
See what gave Apc badluck in Osun

PS: if you think Adeleke isn't going there to steal then u don't know lol

Let's thrash these old men,non deserves any political seat in this country.

Young men steal, rich men steal anybody can steal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:05am On Jul 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
If these results were electronically transmitted, how come we don't know the winner by now?

I hope INEC won't fail us in 2023 because the future of this country rests on the commission.

They sent them ward by ward, they should have built a machine learning model, all wards for each local government will be directed to the local government in the system, it will automatically calculate, under 1 hour we don know winner, but them fit still pay hackers,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by Maxymilliano(m): 7:05am On Jul 17, 2022
Where is that mammoth crowd we saw in Osogbo during the APC mega rally. Asiwaju has become arrogant and believed that he and his boys will always win irrespective of their governance style. When Osun people are not as gullible as Ekiti.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by Mraaz(m): 7:07am On Jul 17, 2022
inconclusive loading.... if state like Kano can venture into inconclusiveness then no state is safe
The fear of Apc is the beginning of political wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by naikeboy(m): 7:07am On Jul 17, 2022
So APC and tinubu with portable labored in vain finally...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:09am On Jul 17, 2022
Now democracy is not in danger, no rigging, no vote buying, the will of the people prevail, election is free, fair and credible, Osun people has spoken but in its other way round the story would have been different. Congratulations to the winner. Nigeria will be great in our life time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by bigpicture001: 7:10am On Jul 17, 2022
Why does INEC love drama.. these results are transmitted to the mainframe by the INEC staffs on group from the units ND viewed by all electorate at the local government headquarters as they add up.. why can't result be concluded same time election is concluded.....

They just love the anxiety way ND drama, small time dey will forget numbers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by Davidblen(m): 7:10am On Jul 17, 2022
Okuvictory9:
Ttrjug
Go find work, na die u go die for this one
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by ZeroChil: 7:11am On Jul 17, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
fake report

PDP 403,371 and APC 375,027. A clear 28,344 margin. How market?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by abraham01emma01: 7:11am On Jul 17, 2022
Right time Nigerians to decide well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by bigfish3k: 7:12am On Jul 17, 2022
Tinubu urchins
How far?
Will he still win in the south?

Mtchew
Noise makers and propagandist

Make I laff
After APC went there with 22 governors, their VP candidate and presidential candidate who is also an indigene and SW godfather to campaign.
Chai, this disgrace no be here ooo
E sweet me say Nigerians have rejected a Muslim Muslim candidate.
Just be obidient and ye shall eat the good of the land
Labour party will win Lagos, osun, ondo, oyo states next year
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by Babalola0920: 7:12am On Jul 17, 2022
NO MATTER UNA STIRRED ABUSE NA APC NO GO MAKE UNA TO DEY TALK ANYHOW FOR SOCIAL MEDIA AGAIN WE'RE WATCHING
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by Omonigeriarere: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2022
lebienconnu:
Wow. Congrats to senator Adeleke. His personality and Adeleke legacy won the election not PDP. I wish him the very best of luck.

APC could have done better by not allowing
Tinubu to be at the last electioneering Campaign.

His adamant o. Muslim Muslim ticket changed the love some Christians have for APC in the state.

A strong signal of what is about to happen at the general election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by Bullet01(f): 7:13am On Jul 17, 2022
If you are still supporting APC after this election then your brain needs to be checked. Useless evil party. We will finally bury APC next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by SmartPolician: 7:14am On Jul 17, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

They sent them ward by ward, they should have built a machine learning model, all wards for each local government will be directed to the local government in the system, it will automatically calculate, under 1 hour we don know winner, but them fit still pay hackers,

You made a good point.

Hopefully, things will get better with time.

Countries are increasingly building their election result collation systems on the blockchain. Given the principle and architecture of the technology, the blockchain is unhackable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by Honjoshy4u: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations to the people's choice.
The end of Tinubu political clout is closer than I thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by francisbarrack(m): 7:15am On Jul 17, 2022
Omoodutodaiwa1:
So so surprise me , though I am from osun but too far to home to understand osun politics buy I asked my friend Ade yesterday he told me that no problem, but now Ade I think you can see what I am telling you you guy can believe in my future predictions thank to my creator hin kaaro o in ura ule mi osun ha gbe a o

Aseee ooo. imole pada tan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2022
Gkay1:
Inec get d final say
The result about are official result check Chennells TV live declaration.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by MRSUCCESS70: 7:23am On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations to the winner....
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:24am On Jul 17, 2022
SmartPolician:

You made a good point.

Hopefully, things will get better with time.

Countries are increasingly building their election result collation systems on the blockchain. Given the principle and architecture of the technology, the blockchain is unhackable.

Nigeria just slow, rigging Dey their blood, them no Dey in touch with technology, many of the men Wey no know Wetin be Linux or what cloud is about lol. So so rigging, use army, use police, ancient fighters.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by Kufremfon1(m): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2022
It's a welcome development

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by onome2013: 7:30am On Jul 17, 2022
ALSO THIS IS HOW GOD SHALL WEED THEM OUT BY NEXT YEAR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by Lanruze: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2022
Greatest Winner in the election is Davido.

Senator Adeleke was abandoned by all the Major PDP big- wigs to fight a solitary battle with the almighty APC and Tinubu.

Davido stood with his uncle firmly like a rock giving him the social media leverage back to back whilst making himself physically available till the victory was earned.

Davido has the highest followership on all social media platforms in Africa. He has the highest followership on Twitter in Africa with over 11m followers, Second highest followership on Instagram after Mo Salah in Africa and the highest African Facebook reviews, shares, likes and comments.

He has made a formidable transition from Entertainment to Politics. Permit me to say he played the " Godfather" role for his uncle in this election giving back to back updates on the events of yesterday and forecasting the opponents moves.

The PDP Mega rally was lit up with his performance

This one is for Davido, Oriade, Omo baba Olowo. His father and entire Adeleke family will be super proud of him for once again uplifting it's dynastic name in Osun and around the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by Bennycollins: 7:34am On Jul 17, 2022
BIZNess123:
cool

Let's see what happens next .the court is still there so chill...

I see APC winning osun state with millions of vote come 2023 I can bet my balls in that..
Wear your thinking cap, or this defeat has eroded your brain?
"With millions of votes", how many registered voters do Osun have in all? How many ppl generally come out to vote?. Not up to 1million. Where will the millions of votes come from, even if all of them come out to vote for only APC ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 17, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
fake report

E de pain you gaga oo

Meanwhile congratulations my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election by ramonchang(m): 7:35am On Jul 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
If these results were electronically transmitted, how come we don't know the winner by now?

I hope INEC won't fail us in 2023 because the future of this country rests on the commission.

The results were snapped and uploaded which I think is still ok.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indefinite Strike: NLC Set To Announce Suspension Of Indefinite Action / Abdulmumin Jibrin's Office Sealed Off (Photos) / Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki & Oshiomole Attends Event Together In Edo (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.