Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Loan Sharks Company You Should Avoid: Sokoloan, 9credit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Loan Sharks Company You Should Avoid: Sokoloan, 9credit (298 Views)

Help On Sokoloan And Other Loan Apps / Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) / Beware Of Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loan Sharks Company You Should Avoid: Sokoloan, 9credit by Theory1(f): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2022
Sokoloan is a loan company which borrow out money for 5 days, 2 weeks.
The staff of sokoloan disgrace and humiliate people inspire of their plea to give little more time on paying back the money in the course of this they add daily interest on the money and thereby sending fraud messages to all contacts list and also sending the pictures of the person out to people after which the money will still be paid back.
They also own a company called 9credit.
Recently they started a tactics by removing their names from any message sent out so has not to tarnish their company image.
My question now is that after paying the money with interest added will they send back messages to all contacts? No.
This has been going on for a very long time, I beg you all kindly avoid #sokoloan #9credit
Thanks
Re: Loan Sharks Company You Should Avoid: Sokoloan, 9credit by muyico(m): 7:42am On Jul 17, 2022
Sorry! I felts ur pains, try to call them b4 due times.give them updates wot is going on? Dont run away or ignored dem!

(1) (Reply)

CDA Ness Salute Major General Charles Okoro (rtd) On His Birthday / Please Help, I Need Hire Purchase Keke Napep / Pitch Deck Consulting Reveals What Makes A Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.