Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Who Do They Give Them To? I'm Just Curious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do They Give Them To? I'm Just Curious (259 Views)

The Curious Case Of The ‘Unknown Gunmen’ And IPOB’s Internet Propaganda / 5 Days To Go… Curious Public Peeps Into Politics, Fashion, Style Of First Ladies / Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do They Give Them To? I'm Just Curious by Okobola146: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2022
All these rich men and women in the country, who do they pass their old clothes and shoes to when they no longer wear them? I mean people like Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola, Orji Kanu, Obj, IBB and co. I'm just curious ni o.
Re: Who Do They Give Them To? I'm Just Curious by MufasaLion: 8:40am On Jul 17, 2022
There are people (gatekeepers, gardeners, cook, less privileged, family, etc.) working for them and will wear them after their demise.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback To What Peter Obi Achieved In Anambra / The Enslavement Of The Nigerian Masses Through Occult Practices By The Elite / Abuja Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.