Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

2023 Muslim Muslim Tickets: Hypocracy Of Some Media Outlets. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Muslim Muslim Tickets: Hypocracy Of Some Media Outlets. (314 Views)

2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Set Tone For Future Politics, Says Remi Tinubu / 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Be Met With Electoral Consequences – Onaiyekan / 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Improper For Nigeria - Pastor Samuel Oladele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Muslim Muslim Tickets: Hypocracy Of Some Media Outlets. by Amodi470(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2022
I noticed that the CHANNELS TV are so worried about APC's M/M tickets perhaps it might address this as I copied from the wall of Isma'il Abubakar Nainna
A Gentle Question for Channels TV Station to Answer

Since the inception of this television station I have not seen a single Muslim Anchoring any program or even casting any news. Does it mean there are no Muslim Journalists? Or channels belongs to a particular sect of the society? I also noticed every morning the station airs a Bible study program called turning point (which I personally enjoy and learn a lot from), It also has similar program at exactly 6 to 7pm before politics today. Not a single Muslim program has earned such favor from this TV station. One can argue and say they are all sponsored, but hey we all know there is more to it than just being Sponsored. At least AIT shows some compassion by airing the Adhan (call for prayer).

My question is does this TV Chanel’s has any Moral right to question the Muslim-Muslim ticket by the APC? When most of its staff are Christian and programs skewed to favor one religion.

With all this, Nobody called it a Christian Chanel, nor did anybody complain about the members of staff being predominantly Christians.

What Nigerians see is a group of Brilliant news Anchors and reporters who are good at their Jobs, with no sentiments attached to it.
If Tinibu and Kashim shetima can take Nigeria to the promise land so be it. But Channels has no moral obligation to question a Muslim-Muslim ticket or even a Christian-Christian ticket. It should first clean it’s own house first.

#Copied
Re: 2023 Muslim Muslim Tickets: Hypocracy Of Some Media Outlets. by Xscape1993(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Bye evil party.....
Re: 2023 Muslim Muslim Tickets: Hypocracy Of Some Media Outlets. by jmoore(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2022
Common sense 101!!

Channels TV is a private company.
APC is not a private company.
May Agbado not becloud our sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Muslim Muslim Tickets: Hypocracy Of Some Media Outlets. by jmoore(m): 9:34am On Jul 17, 2022
:/
Re: 2023 Muslim Muslim Tickets: Hypocracy Of Some Media Outlets. by clarocuzioo(m): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2022
jmoore:
Common sense 101!!

Channels TV is a private company.

APC is not a private company.

May Agbado not becloud our sense of reasoning.

You just took the words out from my mouth. The zombie doesn't know channels is a private TV station. He should have used NTA which is a government owned National Tv station.

Unfortunately thats how warped their mentality is.
Re: 2023 Muslim Muslim Tickets: Hypocracy Of Some Media Outlets. by UdoDiriGi: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2022
We need restructuring
Re: 2023 Muslim Muslim Tickets: Hypocracy Of Some Media Outlets. by cybersoldiers: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
UdoDiriGi:
We need restructuring

Misplaced priority.
Re: 2023 Muslim Muslim Tickets: Hypocracy Of Some Media Outlets. by Kaiser20: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
All Nigerians home and Abroad must stand and condemn Tinubu's Muslim & Muslim ticket. It is Evil and has already divided the SW & and the North.
Tinubu has no interest to transform Nigeria to a better society.
Tinubu is like Buhari, they both have one Agenda fulfill their personal ambition of " EMI LO KAN" syndrome and no VISION for Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Muslim Ticket: I Want Abbo To Resign If He Is A Serious Christian / APC Chieftain, 500,000 Supporters Dump Party / Olowu Kuta Celebrates Buratai As He’s Turbaned ‘garkuwan Keffi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.