Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,971 members, 7,866,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair (593 Views)

APC Lose Two Members To PDP In Benue State House Of Assembly / ‘Buhari Won’t Allow APC Lose Power In 2023,’ Says Wike / 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by Honlucas: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2022
In nigeria this have turn to a norm. so APC cant win any election again?

now APC lost osun you guys are calling it free and fair.

if APC won the narrative would have been different.

NIGERIA which way na
Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by AtikuOkowa: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2022
Because it's rejected

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by Jokerman(m): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2022
APC can win with good candidates.... not clowns like buhari

3 Likes

Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by awoniyi1236(m): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2022
Because APC are lairs, APC are corrupt, APC are selfish. Everything about APC is wickedness and greediness. APC brought Hardship to the land Big time so is time to reject everything about them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by Honlucas: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2022
awoniyi1236:
Because APC are lairs, APC are corrupt, APC are selfish. Everything about APC is wickedness and greediness. APC brought Hardship to the land Big time so is time to reject everything about them

how old are u

5 Likes

Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by awoniyi1236(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2022
grin grin
Honlucas:

how old are u

Your Leader is a bit older than me grin
Oh you’re in severe pain too? Try and check your blood pressure grin

Please don’t pass the aggression to your children or any of your close ones at home grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by Honlucas: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2022
awoniyi1236:
grin

Your Leader is a bit older than me grin
Oh you’re in severe pain too? Try and check your blood pressure grin

lol i see u modified d comment fyi i don care what happen in state election lets all wait till feb 2023 we will know who is the master..

election rnt won on social media d real electorate nr dy social media.

advice to PO supporters we r in a democratic system everybody is free to support who they see fit.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by Minime10(f): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2022
APC cannot win any Free and Fair Elections in Nigeria
Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by Minime10(f): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2022
APC cannot win and has never won in any Free and Fair Elections in Nigeria.
APC can only win a remote control election like in 2018 in Osun State
Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by Vulturereloaded: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2022
This is the reason. Will any sane person support this party?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by awoniyi1236(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2022
Honlucas:

lol i see u modified d comment fyi i don care what happen in state election lets all wait till feb 2023 we will know who is the master..

election rnt won on social media d real electorate nr dy social media.

advice to PO supporters we r in a democratic system everybody is free to support who they see fit.

I can see you’re making money from APC, if not you don’t have any reason to associate yourself with failure
Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by Honlucas: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2022
Minime10:
APC cannot win any Free and Fair Elections in Nigeria

How old are u?

most of u judge things with sentiment nd thats bad... during the era of PDP dem nr dy lose state but u guys nr question those fact ...

see let me tell u many of u r noise maker make una wait till 2023.... i can stand firm with the Bvar pdp cant win delta gvernorship election 2023...

APC Will win delta nd bayelsa .......

there re many competent men in APC nt all are bad ...

i will give APC 15votes frm my household..
Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by Honlucas: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2022
awoniyi1236:

I can see you’re making money from APC, if not you don’t have any reason to associate yourself with failure

hello APC is just a party i support candidate they presented frm delta nd national...

in all government there must be a critics..

i have right to support anyone just the way u see APC as failures i see other party the same
Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by Thatedoboy98: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2022
Go ask ur village king that one
Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by Honlucas: 11:03am On Jul 17, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
This is the reason. Will any sane person support this party?

do u want the price to remain same frm 2011 to 2022??

thats sigh of development .. go to other countries check price of 2011 nd 2022 nd see d difference ..

shey if ur salary is 10k as at 2005 will u still take 10k?
Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by KanwuliaExtra: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2022
Because Agbado Plus Cassava party can NEVER win ANY election after a DISMAL PERFORMANCE HISTORY.

Yes PDP was a failure. But after all the “change hype” with that DULL and TOTALLY USELESS BUHARI, no SANE Nigerian will vote APC! Especially, with BABA LAGOS-CHICAGO illiterate, drug-baron at the helm of affairs.
Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by Minime10(f): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2022
Honlucas:

How old are u?

most of u judge things with sentiment nd thats bad... during the era of PDP dem nr dy lose state but u guys nr question those fact ...

see let me tell u many of u r noise maker make una wait till 2023.... i can stand firm with the Bvar pdp cant win delta gvernorship election 2023...

Old enough to spot a fool, when I see one in you.
You will give apc 15votes from your household in Delta & in Bayelsa at the same time, that alone speaks volume about your mental state grin stop eating agbado&cassava it's destroying your already malfunctioning brain undecided
Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by Honlucas: 11:07am On Jul 17, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Because Agbado Plus Cassava party can NEVER win ANY election after a DISMAL PERFORMANCE HISTORY.

Yes PDP was a failure. But after all the “change hype”, no SANE Nigerian will vote APC! Especially, with BABA LAGOS-CHICAGO illiterate, drug-baron at the helm of affairs.

i just have a question was he found guilty of drug crime? did he go to jail?

shey u dont eat cassava or agbado?

remove sentiment did tinubu perform in lagos yes or no?
Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by Honlucas: 11:08am On Jul 17, 2022
Minime10:

Old enough to spot a fool, when I see one in you.
You will give apc 15votes from your household in Delta & in Bayelsa at the same time, that alone speaks volume about your mental state grin stop eating agbado&cassava it's destroying your already malfunctioning brain undecided

did i say i will give frm bayelsa??

i see u cant read
Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by vhykeeytor(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2022
Honlucas:

How old are u?

Inside this sufferings, you and yours are still voting for APC. May buhari govt happen to your household and generations unborn. Say Amen. This is not a curse, but I want you to stick to your believe.
Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by Wisetrue99: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2022
Honlucas:

NIGERIA which way na

An election in Nigeria is free and fair when it represents the mind of the people!

The signs will be glaring when the voice of the people are heard

No human born of a woman will want to vote for people who performed woefully! Na curse

If to say na you, you go vote for that kind person Well shall, you fit dey benefit from their woes!

There shall be joy in the land again when the people rejoices! We are happy with the outcome and that is all that matters
Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by Vulturereloaded: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2022
Honlucas:

thats sigh of development .. go to other countries check price of 2011 nd 2022 nd see d difference ..

So are we moving forward or backward with this inflation?
Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by KanwuliaExtra: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2022
Honlucas:

i just have a question was he found guilty of drug crime? did he go to jail?

shey u dont eat cassava or agbado?

remove sentiment did tinubu perform in lagos yes or no?

Please, stop deceiving yourself.
Whether he went to jail or not, HE IS STILL A CRIMINAL of international dimensions.
Tinubu only turned Lagos into this personal estate. Sure he performed as a monopolistic, socio-economic bully. Lagos still looked like a modern ghetto only fit to be inhabited by the criminally-INSANE! With MMA always stinking of urine and fecal matter in all corners.
He cannot he allowed to pocket Nigeria as he has pocketed Lagos!

Period.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by ajericho(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2022
Honlucas:

You're spewing thrash,the inflation in Nigeria isn't normal, people still earn the same amount they do years back
Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by socialmediaman: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2022
Honlucas:

NIGERIA which way na

Do people label Lagos state election unfair and not free? Except of course in 2019 when a certain man almost got mobbed for using thugs to disrupt the voting where his master wasn’t winning
Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by Snitch24(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2022
Honlucas:

NIGERIA which way na
Bro APC ruined Nigeria economy
Only of you know the damages done already
Theoretically i can say it's impossible for Nigeria to be good in the next 20yrs

Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by ajericho(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2022
Honlucas:

Buhari led administration crippled the economy within three years,what do you have to say about the fall in naira? insecurities?bad power supply?

The pdp adminstration isn't a saint, infact they should get much of the blame,but inflation wasn't like this under them, they were able to stable the price of food and other things for over a decade,petrol was still around #100 under Jonathan
Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by Honlucas: 11:26am On Jul 17, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Please, stop deceiving yourself.
Whether he went to jail or not, HE IS STILL A CRIMINAL of international dimensions.
Tinubu only turned Lagos into this personal estate. Sure he performed as a monopolistic, socio-economic bully. Lagos still looked like a modern ghetto only fit to be inhabited by the criminally-INSANE! With MMA always stinking of urine and fecal matter in all corners.
He cannot he allowed to pocket Nigeria as he has pocketed Lagos!

Period.

pls tell me ur state i wanna check something
Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by GamalNasser: 11:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Can APC win free and fair election anywhere?
Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by Honlucas: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2022
GamalNasser:

come to delta
Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by ajericho(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2022
GamalNasser:

They can actually,if the governor or anybody for the Chambers are doing well
Re: Why Must Apc Lose An Election For You Guys To Label It Free And Fair by KanwuliaExtra: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2022
Honlucas:

pls tell me ur state i wanna check something

The subject matters you raised is TINUBU and LAGOS-

Stick to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Preacher Illegally Arrested In U.K. Was Awarded £2,500 By Court / Entire Biafraland Observed Sit At Home - Simon Ekpa To Vanguard News Paper / Tinubu Making Moves To Bribe CAN Leaders Over Muslim-muslim Ticket — Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.