Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

School Building Painter And Artist Is Needed Urgently - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / School Building Painter And Artist Is Needed Urgently (352 Views)

Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest / VIDEO: Meet Ejovwokeoghene Okorodafe, Painter And Potter On HANDS / Meet Mokhallad The Pharmacist And Artist That Combines Drawings With Real Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Building Painter And Artist Is Needed Urgently by TruthHurts100: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2022
We are planning to changing the outlook of our school. We need someone who can do this and also draw on the walls. Great drawings. Professionals.

Just respond to this post with the jobs you've done and you will be contacted.

Ps: If you dont do this but know someone, kindly share this with them.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: School Building Painter And Artist Is Needed Urgently by johnnyn1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
TruthHurts100:
We are planning to changing the outlook of our school. We need someone who can do this and also draw on the walls. Great drawings. Professionals.

Just respond to this post with the jobs you've done and you will be contacted.

Ps: If you dont do this but know someone, kindly share this with them.

Thanks.

I know a man that does this particular professional art.
You can message me on WhatsApp for his digits.
Re: School Building Painter And Artist Is Needed Urgently by TruthHurts100: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
johnnyn1:

I know a man that does this particular professional art.
You can message me on WhatsApp for his digits.

We would love to see what they have done before any contacts.

Thanks for this, God bless you
Re: School Building Painter And Artist Is Needed Urgently by johnnyn1(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2022
TruthHurts100:

We would love to see what they have done before any contacts.

Thanks for this, God bless you
Definitely

(1) (Reply)

2D Animator Urgently Needed / I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures / Creating A Simple Animation Introduction Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.