Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Tinubu Losing his native home State, shows Nothing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Losing his native home State, shows Nothing (1334 Views)

Throwback: LP VP Candidate Visited His Native Country With His Brothers / More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally / Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Losing his native home State, shows Nothing by Great2017: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

If he's from the part of Ogun area carved into Lagos. Why not?
Akpabio is from Akwa-Ibom. Some years ago, Akpabio was from Cross River. Can you now say Akpabio is from Cross River? Even Akpabio will laugh at your claim if you say he is from Cross River.
Re: Tinubu Losing his native home State, shows Nothing by techWriter3: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
He suffered his home federal , how 2023 wan be
Re: Tinubu Losing his native home State, shows Nothing by Great2017: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Be asking question there. His real mum was the hereditary iyaloja of Lagos.
Well, I will leave you to hold on strong to your opinion if they serve your interest. No matter what, opinions cannot become facts until they tested against the truth. You can equally believe that Buhari is Al-Sadiq because somebody said so.
Re: Tinubu Losing his native home State, shows Nothing by Kagd10: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Great2017:

Well, I will leave you to hold on strong to your opinion if they serve your interest. No matter what, opinions cannot become facts until they tested against the truth. You can equally believe that Buhari is Al-Sadiq because somebody said so.

I repeat, only Ipob are fooling with their delusion. Someone didn't tell you he came from Osun but in your Delusion, you keep forcing Osun on him. Na madness?
Re: Tinubu Losing his native home State, shows Nothing by hegelian: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I didn't insult you. I asked you to pick an option. Debunk or shut it. Of course you can't. We know it's Ipob who insult at the face of the truth.

ur brain is so empty that u cant type without insult..you must insult, na ur default setting be that...oya insult again
Re: Tinubu Losing his native home State, shows Nothing by Bobloco: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I repeat, Tinubu has never said he's from any other state apart from Lagos. Sink that into your skull.

From your response so far, it is obvious that you don't know where Tinubu is from as you keep referring to "Tinubu said he is from Lagos"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Show Me Anyone Who Has More Experience Than Peter Obi – Baba-ahmed Replies Okowa / Atiku, Not Peter Obi Has Highest Number Of Followers On Social Media / 2023: Akeredolu’s Stance On Southern Presidency Is Morally Hollow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.