Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

How To Make A Minimum Of N2,000 Daily With Little Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make A Minimum Of N2,000 Daily With Little Investment (337 Views)

Earn N10,000 Daily With This POS At N15,500/device. Instant Transactions. / Man Makes N150,000 Daily From Selling 'Fura Da Nono' In Kaduna / How I Was Scammed Of N2,000000 This Year January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Minimum Of N2,000 Daily With Little Investment by ChiefOlabowla(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2022
Hi,

There is a platform where you can make a minimum of N2,000 per day with a little investment.
by watching adverts with automated bots.

Here is a google doc I have independently written about what I researched about the platform.
t i n y u r l .c o m/independentfaqs

Copy the address above, remove the spaces and paste it to your browser to get the full gist.
Re: How To Make A Minimum Of N2,000 Daily With Little Investment by ChiefOlabowla(m): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
You can start making daily income as low to N200 - N63,000 naira per day for the next 1 year by renting the advertising machines
that will help you watch ads daily and make income on the platform.

First screenshot details the rental cost of different ads machine and the amount you can make daily + yearly with it.
Second screenshot shows my fifth withdrawal from the platform.
I earn N2,256 + referral income daily which is proposed to last for a 365 day period because I rented the 40k ads machine.

You dont actually need referrals to earn daily income.
Early birds and first movers will thank me later.

Drop your mail to get the full gist so I don't break the rules of NL and get banned.

Re: How To Make A Minimum Of N2,000 Daily With Little Investment by cilozor: 3:48am On Jul 26, 2022
Hello..! chief, I'm interested cilozor1@gmail.com, Thanks.....

ChiefOlabowla:
You can start making daily income as low to N200 - N63,000 naira per day for the next 1 year by renting the advertising machines
that will help you watch ads daily and make income on the platform.

First screenshot details the rental cost of different ads machine and the amount you can make daily + yearly with it.
Second screenshot shows my fifth withdrawal from the platform.
I earn N2,256 + referral income daily which is proposed to last for a 365 day period because I rented the 40k ads machine.

You dont actually need referrals to earn daily income.
Early birds and first movers will thank me later.

Drop your mail to get the full gist so I don't break the rules of NL and get banned.
Re: How To Make A Minimum Of N2,000 Daily With Little Investment by ChiefOlabowla(m): 5:55am On Jul 26, 2022
cilozor:

Hello..! chief, I'm interested cilozor1@gmail.com, Thanks.....

Here is a google doc link I have independently written about what I researched about the platform.
t i n y u r l .c o m/independentfaqs

Re: How To Make A Minimum Of N2,000 Daily With Little Investment by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 6:38am On Jul 26, 2022
The rate of Digital Scams is so high right now and it us on the increase.

So many organized scams presenting themselves as opportunities for people to benefit from....however; what is always the end result ?

The scammers run away with people's hard earned money after a short while of creating their scam deceiving portals.

Nairaland has become a quick medium for some of these scammers to use. Hence, We pride it upon Ourselves to Help Fight and Combat Scams on Nairaland to avoid people from falling prey to them upon Our Verification.

So, to the creator of this thread; We Ask:

Is this opportunity which you are presenting owned or co-owned by you ?

Is this opportunity credible and genuine ? If so, what are your Guarantees ?

How long has this opportunity been existing for you to vouch for it ?

We await your responses here for Public Viewing.

Best Regards.

www.scamfighters.carrd.co

Re: How To Make A Minimum Of N2,000 Daily With Little Investment by ChiefOlabowla(m): 7:40am On Jul 26, 2022
Crime Fighter that does not read. Is that one a Crime Fighter?

Ogbeni learn to read first.
Re: How To Make A Minimum Of N2,000 Daily With Little Investment by DeMagneto: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:
The rate of Digital Scams is so high right now and it us on the increase.

So many organized scams presenting themselves as opportunities for people to benefit from....however; what is always the end result ?

The scammers run away with people's hard earned money after a short while of creating their scam deceiving portals.

Nairaland has become a quick medium for some of these scammers to use. Hence, We pride it upon Ourselves to Help Fight and Combat Scams on Nairaland to avoid people from falling prey to them upon Our Verification.

So, to the creator of this thread; We Ask:

Is this opportunity which you are presenting owned or co-owned by you ?

Is this opportunity credible and genuine ? If so, what are your Guarantees ?

How long has this opportunity been existing for you to vouch for it ?

We await your responses here for Public Viewing.

Best Regards.

www.scamfighters.carrd.co

This is a good development but the problems with this are;

- humans are born with greed and they always fall for it no matter the advice
- people/nairalanders will only come to you after they have already been scammed so what then is the need of your job
- they always tend to fall for the scam adverts and ignore the legit ones cos greed is in control
- advicing & educating them is something you could try but some will still fall victim again and again.
- as for nairaland, how well can you cover for both the members and guests?

Keep up the good work and we will put in our best to help out.
Re: How To Make A Minimum Of N2,000 Daily With Little Investment by DeMagneto: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2022
ChiefOlabowla:
Crime Fighter that does not read. Is that one a Crime Fighter?

Ogbeni learn to read first.

Is your preferred platform still paying and available?

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Thousands Of Nigerians Are Earning In Dollars. / Make Money Daily Performing Simple Task On Social Media / 4 Ways To Get More Organic Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.