Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Learn A Skill An Earn In Dollars. $50- $100 Guaranteed Even For Beginners - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Learn A Skill An Earn In Dollars. $50- $100 Guaranteed Even For Beginners (553 Views)

Where To Invest In Naira And Earn In Dollars As Dollar Increased. / How I Earn In Dollars Uploading Photos On Amazon, Monitize That Your Pictures. / Learn A Skill Before Finishing Your NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn A Skill An Earn In Dollars. $50- $100 Guaranteed Even For Beginners by Samueladediran(m): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2022
Greetings�

I found ONE secret way to earn $1000 to $5000 monthly by publishing books on AMAZON and get paid in dollars or naira through the cause of my research online... and its not compulsory you must be a writer or author before you can published books to make money on the platform.

This business Model is called Amazon kdp (Amazon Kindle direct publishing) it's a FREE self-publishing platform owned by one of the world's richest guys, Jeff Bezos.

You don't have to pay Amazon to publish your book either as an ebook or paperback, or hardcover & you don't have to be a writer to do this because you can also published books made by another author & you also don't need to look for buyers because there are several millions of buyers on the platform searching for what you are selling & you can do the publishing with your Smart phone without the need of laptop.

Anyway no need for Long talk, let's learn together and make money together�

If you are interested, pls message me on the phone number below to see how to start publishing and making up-to $1000 to $5000 monthly on Amazon and pls note that you will learn so many other high income skills that are making youth like yourself financially free im this dead economy.

So connect with me on 08113904423.
Re: Learn A Skill An Earn In Dollars. $50- $100 Guaranteed Even For Beginners by Samueladediran(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
You want to be financially stable as the year is wrapping up?

Or are you tired of falling victim of scam schemes and you want something realistic? And you want to find a better source of income and enjoy your life.

Then have a good news for you.

But i want very serious minded person to work with.

But let me give you a glimpse.

Introducing Amazon Kindle Direct publishing.

With Amazon KDP system, you don't need to show up daily, I will show you Step by Step guide on how to make at least $500 monthly even as a beginner. Yours is just to implement

This is the system you need to get you out of the trenches because you will be earning in dollars.

If you're interested feel free to type am interested.

PS: This will cost you little Resources and your spare time. So i want super serious people and intentional person to work with.

So if your goal is to make more $$$ just go ahead and type am interested
Re: Learn A Skill An Earn In Dollars. $50- $100 Guaranteed Even For Beginners by Samueladediran(m): 1:58am On Aug 02, 2022
$200 - $500 guarantee per month with this strategy

(1) (Reply)

2022 Batch ‘C’ Stream One Orientation Course 2nd Of November / Nysc Bauchi Camp Gets New Clinic / Dancers And Dramatists Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.