Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church (1105 Views)

Gov. Adeleke Spotted Dancing At His Home (Pic/Video) / Police Arrest Principal Of Ede Muslim High School Over Senator Adeleke’s Result / Osun 2018: Senator Adeleke, Extends Hand OF FELLOWSHIP TO ALL CONTESTANTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by lawalsodiq915: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Senator Ademola Adeleke has been spotted dancing in church hours after being declared winner of Osun Governorship Election.

Click on the link below to watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzYZeiZ2EvI

1 Like

Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by Viscuz: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dance on baba even if na wetting you do through out your tenure e better.

That evil Party must not return ever and ever

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by Massiveglory: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
No matter how depressed you are, you can't watch this man and not be happy, The man will bring joy to osun people.

11 Likes

Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by DSC7: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Good for him....

It is worth celebrating...

I am happy for him...

2 Likes

Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by Righthussle: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
PDP , don't ever think because I supported Adeleke to be Governor of Osun that I also support Atiku (a northerner) to be president of Nigeria after Buhari (a northerner). Una better wake up.

The president of Nigeria must come from SOUTHERN NIGERIA. Whether the southerner na Jew or Hindu or the southerner get Buddhist running mate or him papa na native doctor is not our business.

A SOUTHERNER MUST SUCCEED BUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by Munamoqel: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Massiveglory:
You can't watch this man and not be happy. No matter how depressed you are. The man will bring joy to osun people.
when the salary arrears and pension debt wage bill hit his table in few month time the dancing will stop . The state is in a debt and revenue crisis he needs to get serious and stop the merry.!

2 Likes

Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by Sunofgod(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Clown
Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by magoo10(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
Pepper dem urchins grin
Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by DeZoro(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
It's very easy to notice a man with light. Osun State has been redeemed from the evil hands.
Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by TimFisher2: 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin

Nice one

I love the youths of these generation

They know what the want

Collect your money from them and vote for your conscience

Shikena!...No be so Vulturee griller?

Before Osun election...i was even projecting that Tinumpu is going to be the President of Iragbaji community

Now he couldn't even win his village not to talk of Osun as a whole

Only God knows where him and his Boko haram sympathizer will rule

Maybe we will send them to Sambisa to start hustling young girls for their boys the way they arranged Chibok Christian girls as wives to compensate their boys

Nonsense!
Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by MadamVanessa(f): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
shocked

Exactly how we'll dance and rejoice when our lovely, handsome and amiable Peter Obi will be declared winner of 2023 presidential election.

No be dance be this na, I personally go scatter church.
Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by Livelystone01: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
The man sure knows how to dance sha.

Very flexible and skillful, but he should be prepared to govern properly as government is not dancing, it is work.

1 Like

Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by Munzy14(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Massiveglory:
You can't watch this man and not be happy. No matter how depressed you are. The man will bring joy to osun people.
I tire o...A happy man full of energy...

A Muslim yet very free in Church...

1 Like

Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by Jagabanofafrica: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Munzy14:

I tire o...A happy man full of energy...

A Muslim yet very free in Church...

That is Yoruba for you , they are not religion bigot like IPOB and NORTHERN..

Congrats to to you.

Yoruba lokan
Tinubu is the man

1 Like

Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by generaltbn: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
This senator and dancing are like 5&6. Very much Happy for you

Senator Ademola Adeleke has been spotted dancing in church hours after being declared winner of Osun Governorship Election.

Click on the link below to watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzYZeiZ2EvI[/quote]
Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by ElSudani: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
And some people are trying to strangle each other over religion.
Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Such a big cow
Hahaha
Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by Massiveglory: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Righthussle:

The president of Nigeria must come from the south. Whether the southerner na Jew or Hindu or the southerner get Buddhist running mate is not our business.

You are on your own. Any body whether southerner or northerner that has a biased ticket will not get our vote. The Apc 2023 ticket is a big no for us.
Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by ElSudani: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Massiveglory:

You are on your own. Any body whether southerner or northerner that has a biased ticket will not get our vote. The Apc 2023 ticket is a big no for us.

What we have are biased people who are stuck on bigotry. There's nothing like biased ticket. The faith of your leader means nothing in governance.
Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by dahmie2013: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Just like Fayose was cutting ponmo, this man will be dancing all through his tenure. Enjoy Sir... Happiness is free...
Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by Kendo999: 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Fire on brother grin
Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by Righthussle: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Massiveglory:

Who is talking about APC ? What I am saying is that a SOUTHERNER must be president after Buhari.
Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by abobote: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Righthussle:
PDP , don't ever think because I supported Adeleke to be Governor of Osun that I also support Atiku (a northerner) to be president of Nigeria after Buhari (a northerner). Una better wake up.

The president of Nigeria must come from the south. Whether the southerner na Jew or Hindu or the southerner get Buddhist running mate is not our business.
Supporting Atiku is better than supporting, Muslim Muslim
Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by Righthussle: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
abobote:

Supporting Atiku is better than supporting, Muslim Muslim

Are You an Idiot ? Who's talking about religion? What is my business with whatever religion anyone practices? What I know is that A SOUTHERNER must be President after Buhari.
Re: Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church by Googledotcom: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
All praise to God Almighty

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Logos Spotted In Holland (pics/vid) / Photo Of Queen Elizabeth And Her Family Before She DIED. / Obi Is Mentally Incapacitated To Rule Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.