Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Do You Believe' We Are Not Alone' ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Believe' We Are Not Alone' ? (114 Views)

Can You Believe This Lady Is A Mom Of 3 Boys? / Which Of The Stories Did You Believe Or Still Believe? / 30 Unedited Pictures That You Won’t Believe Are Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe' We Are Not Alone' ? by deylarkes(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
The story you are about read is a true life story of a young man known as OBAKPOLOR OLAJIDE

It all begun back in the 80's when he was born. He would tell how he opened his eyes and what he first saw while being welcomed into planet earth, maybe you should listen to what he wants to share with the world that is hidden from all GOD's creations.

(i) is it true we are living in a simulated world that almost make everything real?
all my life i was always a believer of our lord yeshua amashiach, whom in my nines and tens in age saw in visions and dreams telling of things to come, and then a force in me driving me to always be at service to him. Not that i was all holy nor righteous but there was just this part of who wants to be at serve to his creator. There is part of me that voice like a old wise man and another part of me that act like a child. Another part of me eager to learning some useful skills and knowledge of GOD.
(ii)who are we?
(iii)where do we come from?
(iv)who/where is our creator?

(1) (Reply)

Secret Behind Every Successful Event / Will Ethereum Merge Hopium Continue, Or Is It A Bull Trap? / Airlines Have Been Guaranteed Night Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.