Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Cotinuation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cotinuation (154 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cotinuation by deylarkes(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
We all are born into diversity in religion, we have a believe system that cannot be changed nor tampered with by our fellow men and brethen, 'except he the creator of all things wants it to be. So as his name stand.
(ii)who are we?
that i must say i do not know but will tell you that the entities placed in charge of our life knows better but such things is not revealed to man kind and if you try to find out you will end up like me.
(iii)where are we from?
january 2021 i was under spiritual attack and which almost cost me my life because i found myself in a trance unimagineable, i saw the seraphs burning like fire flying in immesurable speed in my room and i could not look at them, even at the fact that my both eye were closed i could see them, my body was as frozen as of the dead. Many of them came together and become one. I could hear them while they were all talking. They revealed to me that heaven is here on earth but invisible. There are alot of thing moving around and among us unseen.

(1) (Reply)

Residents Weep As State Govt Moves To Ban The Activities Of S3x Workers (video) / Kaduna University Defies ASUU Strike, Resumes Second Semester / Colonial Africa Knowledge Is Power – Berlin Conference 1884

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.