Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,033 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

My Latest Recipe On Cookpad - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Latest Recipe On Cookpad (645 Views)

Think Of Any Recipe And Search For It On Cookpad / Quick Easy Recipe On How To Make Sweet Donuts / Quick Easy Recipe On How To Make Sweet Donuts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Latest Recipe On Cookpad by Proudlynaija(f): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
I find this way of spicing up my jollof really amazing!! So i shared my method on Cookpad
Click my recipe link below to go straight to my page
https://cookpad.com/ng/r/16374101

Re: My Latest Recipe On Cookpad by Mariangeles(f): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Do those who post recipes on cookpad get paid?
Re: My Latest Recipe On Cookpad by Proudlynaija(f): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mariangeles:
Do those who post recipes on cookpad get paid?

Oh no we don’t �, we are just a community of real home cooks who believe in the power of uniting through cooking.
Re: My Latest Recipe On Cookpad by Mariangeles(f): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Proudlynaija:

Oh no we don’t �, we are just a community of real home cooks who believe in the power of uniting through cooking.

What I don't like about that site is that it is not well organized. As in sectioned/categorized.
Everything's just all over the place.
I don't like it when things are disorganized.
Re: My Latest Recipe On Cookpad by Proudlynaija(f): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

What I don't like about that site is that it is not well organized. As in sectioned/categorized.
Everything's just all over the place.
I don't like it when things are disorganized.

Sorry about your experience there , for someone who just breezes by it might seem so unless you take your time to understand the setup. What you would see at first glance is a display of recently posted recipes by Authors, and recipes to cook based on ingredients that are in season.

For sharp sharp you can make use of the search function and type whatever recipe you are looking for and even do a filtered search based on ingredients to show you all recipes with that ingredient.
No discourage �

(1) (Reply)

4 Health Benefits Of Eating Crayfish During Pregnancy / Looking For Fertilizer Importing Company / Soya Beans For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.