Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Morty Once Said .... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Morty Once Said .... (517 Views)

Help! Where To Download Rick And Morty All Seasons In 3gp / Rick And Morty Season 4: Who Else Is Anticipating It? / Rick And Morty Fans Dimension C-1na19a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morty Once Said .... by TheSourcerer: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
'If you really want your grandpa back grab a shovel, the one that won't let you down is buried in the backyard.'

' No, I'm not right! I was using ghoulish overkill! Ghoulish overkill, Summer!

I, Morty Smith, invoke my right to choose 1 out of every 10 Rick and Morty adventures. Read them and weep.'..

“I’ve been watching you drink stacy, I get the feeling you've got a hard job. I wonder what it takes to please you, thats the job I want. Full time, part time, I wanna be good at it, bad at it, I wanna get promoted, fired, corner office, hostile takeover, workplace accident! I’m on my knees, stacy, praying, worshipping, begging, whatever you want. So what do you think about that?”

One of my favourite really

“Well then get your shit together, get it all together and put it in a backpack, all your shit, so it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know. Take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in the shit museum. I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together. Get your shit together.” let's keep it going random sociopathic dudes on the internet smiley

1 Like

Re: Morty Once Said .... by Wolfdevil: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Love this show.. Any idea when the new season is going to be released?

1 Like

Re: Morty Once Said .... by TheSourcerer: 6:54am On Jul 18, 2022
Wolfdevil:
Love this show.. Any idea when the new season is going to be released?
I believe this July , well I hope ..
Re: Morty Once Said .... by PhenomenalAustin: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2022
I think I remember that "shiit" quote should be about Summer wanting grandpa Rick to leave his young body and become an old man again cheesy

Morty's like, "you don't want us to be happy? I'm happy and Rick's happy, is that what you don't like?"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wednesday Season 2: WATCH MOVIE / How Do You Think Of The Transformers: Dark Of The Moon? / Murder In Bigbroda Houseaggie, The Escaped Mental Patient, Was Murdered This Ev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.