Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan (3227 Views)

Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London / Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti / CONTEMPORARY & AFFORDABLE BUILDING DESIGNS/NIGERIAN HOUSE PLANS STORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
More on roof gutter and parapet walls

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
Updates

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
Some really good plastering works!!!

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by endy69: 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nice job man. Can you help with the cost analysis?
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2022
endy69:
Nice job man. Can you help with the cost analysis?

Carcass: 23m
Plastering: 2.3m

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Happy New year people... Will be dropping the progress made on this project... Sit back and Enjoy

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Logging, lathe, elevation plastering and so on

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Toilet runnings and more of plastering works

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Some other angles

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Conduit Air conditioning pipings

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
POP works commencement

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
Top of the art Tiles works

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
More tiles work

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tiles selection is client preference

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
More!!!

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
Progress made on Tiles works

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
B4 the External works was done!!!... Jus exactly like the 3D

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lighting by @Twinskenny and some other External works done

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
Interior works

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
Choice of finish was determined by the client... Work done satisfactorily... Keep following for more updates and if u want one of this for yourself, you can contact us on Call/WhatsApp as stipulated below;

Call or WhatsApp: 08069452707

From Drawings to Execution
Perfecto!

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Kingdemu: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
This is beautiful. Well done Hajivince.
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kingdemu:
This is beautiful. Well done Hajivince.

Thanks Boss
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Stay tuned

Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hajivince:
Lighting by @Twinskenny and some other External works done

It was nice working on this with you boss
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
twinskenny:

It was nice working on this with you boss

Pleasure
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by MrBlock: 9:54am On Jan 28, 2023
Hajivince:
Choice of finish was determined by the client... Work done satisfactorily... Keep following for more updates and if u want one of this for yourself, you can contact us on Call/WhatsApp as stipulated below;

Call or WhatsApp: 08069452707

From Drawings to Execution
Perfecto!

Amazing job. Welldone Hajivince.
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by VeeInsider: 8:32am On Jan 31, 2023
Hajivince:
Stay tuned

You did a great job as usual 👏 👍
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by princechigzy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
First, I wish I was in Ibadan...I would have perched on this site from start to finish.

Exquisite | Excellent | Detailed and Comprehensive

I followed through from start...complex but Excellent!
The client must be proud or on his behalf, I am proud.

This is called "Good Job Sir"

Boy oh Boy..from Paper to Site and back to Paper!

Crystal Links & Oga Hajivince is good!
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
MrBlock:

Amazing job. Welldone Hajivince.

Thanks a lot
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
princechigzy:
First, I wish I was in Ibadan...I would have perched on this site from start to finish.

Exquisite | Excellent | Detailed and Comprehensive

I followed through from start...complex but Excellent!
The client must be proud or on his behalf, I am proud.

This is called "Good Job Sir"

Boy oh Boy..from Paper to Site and back to Paper!

Crystal Links & Oga Hajivince is good!

Kikikikiki
My head is swelling
Thanks a lot
Re: Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of A 4bedroom Bungalow With Pent - Ibadan by Hajivince(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
VeeInsider:

You did a great job as usual 👏 👍

Obrigado

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RUBY 2 & 3 ESTATE OLOGOLO LEKKI / Abuja Properties Only / For Sale: A Story Building At Adegbayi Area, Ibadan.with Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.