Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

I Need A Drummer, Harmonica And Flute Master - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need A Drummer, Harmonica And Flute Master (239 Views)

Harmonica Yoga By Jawolusy (yoga By Asake Cover) / One Man Band. He Drums, Play Guitar And Flute At The Same Time / Title Of Old Sweet Song That Began With Latin And Flute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Drummer, Harmonica And Flute Master by fitjenzy: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
I need any of the following:

1. A professional in the talking drum

2. A professional in playing the flute

3. A professional with the harmonica.

4. A pianist.

Work will be online. 2- 3hours daily for 15k weekly.

Drop your phone number if interested

If you have any musical skill, even if it's soprano, let me know.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Drummer, Harmonica And Flute Master by Terkx(m): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
fitjenzy:
I need any of the following:

1. A master in the talking drum

2. A master in using the flute

3. A master with the harmonica.

4. A pianist.

Work will be online. 2- 3hours daily for 15k weekly.

Drop your phone number if interested

If you have any musical skill, even if it'soprano, let me know.

Ive got a musical skill tho I think mine is soprano. Heres my number: 07052526738
Re: I Need A Drummer, Harmonica And Flute Master by joshmoy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Paul, pianist. 0818 730 1035
Re: I Need A Drummer, Harmonica And Flute Master by fitjenzy: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
Still searching

(1) (Reply)

How Well Do You Know Trod - The Late Da Grin's Younger Brother / Y Taking Heading Headies Awards To London Its A Shame / Emilee - I Love You Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.