Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Osun: ‘i’ve Cashed Out… They’re After Me’ — Portable Rants, Mocks APC, Tinubu 8 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: ‘i’ve Cashed Out… They’re After Me’ — Portable Rants, Mocks APC, Tinubu 8 (483 Views)

Fayose Mocks APC, Buhari As Tribunal Declares Adeleke As The Winner / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) / IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun: ‘i’ve Cashed Out… They’re After Me’ — Portable Rants, Mocks APC, Tinubu 8 by Awesome6s: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Portable, the singer, has taunted the All Progressives Congress (APC) over the party’s defeat in the just-concluded gubernatorial election in Osun state.

The ‘Zazoo Zeh’ singer supported Gboyega Oyetola of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the election.

But the governor lost his re-election bid to Ademola Adeleke of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

In a video making the rounds on social media, Portable was seen with his friends aiming a dig at Oyetola and Bola Tinubu, APC’s presidential candidate.

“Gyration o, gyration…after collecting APC money, I go celebrate o… Tinubu’s money…Oyetola money…if you want to cash out, go and meet Tinubu,” he said.

Read More: https://www.crispng.com/osun-ive-cashed-out-theyre-after-me-portable-rants-mocks-apc-tinubu/

Re: Osun: ‘i’ve Cashed Out… They’re After Me’ — Portable Rants, Mocks APC, Tinubu 8 by NwaNimo1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Re: Osun: ‘i’ve Cashed Out… They’re After Me’ — Portable Rants, Mocks APC, Tinubu 8 by SmartPolician: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
The touted political mastery of Tinubu revolves around money and violence. If the opposition has supporters who can resist those two, he cannot win any elections outside Lagos State.

2 Likes

Re: Osun: ‘i’ve Cashed Out… They’re After Me’ — Portable Rants, Mocks APC, Tinubu 8 by Newtownconcrete: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
The touted political mastery of Tinubu revolves around money and violence. If the opposition has supporters who can resist those two, he cannot win any elections outside Lagos State.
Fact
Re: Osun: ‘i’ve Cashed Out… They’re After Me’ — Portable Rants, Mocks APC, Tinubu 8 by KanwuliaExtra: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
Na only you cash out?
Please, stop making noise.
Hungry, UGLY BAT!

2 Likes

Re: Osun: ‘i’ve Cashed Out… They’re After Me’ — Portable Rants, Mocks APC, Tinubu 8 by Richardonald(m): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Zazuuu just gave una hint

If you wan cash out go meet babagrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Adopts 140 As New Cut Off Mark / Meet Nasarawa State Local Govt Vice Chairman Who Resign And Turn A Farmer / Please, Remember That Tomorrow Is Sit At Home in biafraland - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.