Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

You Have To See This Marketing Gimmick Going On. Be Warned! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Have To See This Marketing Gimmick Going On. Be Warned! (164 Views)

Coronavirus: Illuminati, Globalist, NWO Gimmick / HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned / "Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have To See This Marketing Gimmick Going On. Be Warned! by Carcholce: 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
I was going through Instagram few days ago and noticed the gimmick these guys are now using to market their product.

The screen shots shows a post by a popular blog on Instagram. A supposed lady made the post. “Lack of sex reduces the size of manhood”

I don’t want to know if it’s true or not. That isn’t even the intent of the post. It is a marketing gimmick by the blog and their clients that paid them for advert. What the blog does is to post random things about sex, then the client that paid for the advert comes in to market their product and the comment gets “Pinned” on the top of all other comments.

I am not here to spoil market for anyone but I’m only trying to inform the public that the intent of the post is never about your manhood size but to sell their product to you. Know this and be careful of what you are buying all in the name of sex.

I had to stroke out the names of the parties involved.

Re: You Have To See This Marketing Gimmick Going On. Be Warned! by Jeon(f): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wahala so sex is now a hormone c

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tipping Paper Manufacturers / Reckitt Benckiser Wants Wholesalers / 24hrs Care Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.