Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Peter Obi Achievements In Anambra State As A Governor (videos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Achievements In Anambra State As A Governor (videos) (1114 Views)

Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About / Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Achievements In Anambra State As A Governor (videos) by Soundwela: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
I am not a politician or a fan of any politician, but I can not keep quiet on this forum while people accuse this man the doing nothing as the governor of Anambra state, when I am witness to his administration.

Yes, I am a living witness and a grateful beneficiary of the great ANIDS initiative of Peter Obi especially in Education. I can vividly remember sitting down with him in a town hall meeting with all the Senior prefects of all the secondary schools in the State. (A very inspiring experience, I used the have his number then �, every senior prefect I suppose do have it).
I can still consciously remember the day we went to Ekwueme Square Awka to collect our own school bus, which he shared to every school in Anambra state. Our school collected two.
I am a living witness. And let it be on record that I am a living witness to good governance of Peter Obi especially in Education.

Here are the few videos of ANIDS I could gather now, it's been over 20 years now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YObaJ18n82g

Peter Obi First 1 Year in office :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtCP7cNgsJ0

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Achievements In Anambra State As A Governor (videos) by Soundwela: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
ANids 1 Year in office. Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq3zJR69l7A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Achievements In Anambra State As A Governor (videos) by Soundwela: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Just 1 Year in office, Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb3X9r_AaLk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Achievements In Anambra State As A Governor (videos) by Soundwela: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Achievements In Anambra State As A Governor (videos) by Soundwela: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Achievements In Anambra State As A Governor (videos) by Bluntguy: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
He is the next president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Achievements In Anambra State As A Governor (videos) by Soundwela: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Achievements In Anambra State As A Governor (videos) by Soundwela: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
What Enugu - Onitsha federal highway (from head bridge to upper Iweka looked like before Obi intervened).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHNPGRKVVuE

Now see thesame road after Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Achievements In Anambra State As A Governor (videos) by Mandate2023: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lies and gibberish of pandora from beginning to d end grin
Re: Peter Obi Achievements In Anambra State As A Governor (videos) by begoniaa: 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mandate2023:
Lies and gibberish of pandora from beginning to d end grin

grin You could have countered them na. Mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Achievements In Anambra State As A Governor (videos) by pquaver(m): 3:01am On Oct 20, 2022
begoniaa:

grin You could have countered them na. Mumu.

Which did Obiano do now cos on love TV he said obi left road for him, the roads were uncompleted..
Re: Peter Obi Achievements In Anambra State As A Governor (videos) by begoniaa: 3:52am On Oct 20, 2022
pquaver:
Which did Obiano do now cos on love TV he said obi left road for him, the roads were uncompleted..

How many roads are we talking about here? grin

Apparently, if Obi had started some roads that were not completely when his term finished, the next governor had to finish it.

That not withstanding; nothing doesn't take away from the fact that Obi built and constructed A LOT of roads. Lots of it. Major and significant ones as well, lmao.

What else remain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Achievements In Anambra State As A Governor (videos) by pquaver(m): 6:30am On Oct 20, 2022
begoniaa:

How many roads are we talking about here? grin

Apparently, if Obi had started some roads that were not completely when his term finished, the next governor had to finish it.

That not withstanding; nothing doesn't take away from the fact that Obi built and constructed A LOT of roads. Lots of it. Major and significant ones as well, lmao.

What else remain?

Then very God so I belive operation show all working invoke by sowore is not wrong then.. Let every candidate take channels TV to his or her state and show us all working during his or her 8 years in office.. That should NT a problem should it?
Re: Peter Obi Achievements In Anambra State As A Governor (videos) by begoniaa: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2022
pquaver:
Then very God so I belive operation show all working invoke by sowore is not wrong then.. Let every candidate take channels TV to his or her state and show us all working during his or her 8 years in office.. That should NT a problem should it?

No. It should not. Call me when all the candidates have gone to do so.
Re: Peter Obi Achievements In Anambra State As A Governor (videos) by pquaver(m): 11:51am On Oct 20, 2022
begoniaa:

No. It should not. Call me when all the candidates have gone to do so.

Why no.. We are saying you and me and Nigerian should force aspirants to show all workings.. You say no.. I no understand uool.. Did I say only obi? I said all
Re: Peter Obi Achievements In Anambra State As A Governor (videos) by begoniaa: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2022
pquaver:
Why no.. We are saying you and me and Nigerian should force aspirants to show all workings.. You say no.. I no understand uool.. Did I say only obi? I said all

You should probably go back to secondary school to relearn how responses to question tags work.
Re: Peter Obi Achievements In Anambra State As A Governor (videos) by pquaver(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
begoniaa:

You should probably go back to secondary school to relearn how responses to question tags work.

Abeg help me and show me professor biko...

(1) (Reply)

H.E Ezeife Former Anambra Governor Endorses Tinubu/Shetima / Troops Stumble On Chained Hostages [photos] / Davido Attends Swearing-in Ceremony Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun Governor (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.