Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Top Three Secrets To Becoming A Successful Fintech Programmer. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Top Three Secrets To Becoming A Successful Fintech Programmer. (405 Views)

Please Sign Up For My Fintech Project / Don't Joke With These Math Topics If You Want To Be A Successful Game Dev / Elearning Website Development: Top 12 Tips For Creating A Successful Marketplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Three Secrets To Becoming A Successful Fintech Programmer. by F1NTECH(f): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Being successful mean different things when it comes to different industries even though there are lots of similarities. Being a successful Fintech programmer comes with a lot of learning and building the right habit that will positively affect, not just your journey in being one of the best in your work space but also your life as a human being generally.

One of my mentors once told me, if you want to be successful in what you do, search about the top 5 individuals who are the best, already doing that same thing you want to do. Read their books (if they have, which in most cases, they do! Lol) connect with them through their podcast, YouTube videos, seminars or even life!

If you are a Fintech programmer reading this, and you are not thinking in this direction already………, just read this with more intentionality.

Now in the Fintech world, there are already a lot of successful individuals who are known as the best and a lot more you don’t know yet. So before you get to do your research on knowing who these individuals are, here are some things you can do to prep yourself up once you get the opportunity to have a close conversation with them.

As a successful fintech programmer, you need to have a few tips up your sleeve. Here are three secret tips I highly recommend you take seriously on your journey of becoming a successful fintech programmer:

1. STAY ORGANIZED.

One of the most important secrets to becoming a successful fintech programmer is staying organized. In order to be successful, you need to have a clear plan for each and every project you work on. This means keeping track of deadlines, tracking progress, and ensuring all necessary files are updated as needed.

A wise man once said, “for every minute spent organizing, an hour is earned!”
This hits different!!
You need to understand how important this is or you will always find yourself burned out before you even start a project work or having deadline issues with clients and so on.

Even if you’re not a programmer reading this, you can agree with me that organizing your life like planning your day on a to-do list can greatly impact your productivity that day! smiley

So my dear programmers, take note of this and thank me later.

2. BE A GOOD LISTENER.

Another key secret to becoming a successful fintech programmer is being a good listener. Not only will this help you build better relationships with your clients, colleagues, friends and family, but it will also help you learn more about the fintech industry and discover new opportunities.

Bernard Baruch once said, “most of the SUCCESSFUL people I have known are the ones who do more listening than talking” smiley

I don’t think I need to say more.

3. BE PASSIONATE ABOUT WHAT YOU DO.

One of the most important secrets to becoming a successful fintech programmer is being passionate about what you do. If you are someone who always EXPRESS passion in your work especially when you are with people (clients), you are subconsciously releasing positive energy that will speak volume of interest in working a project better to your clients, and guess what, you will end up realizing that you get more clients to work with you and build long term work relationships with them. This will continue to grow your network and client reach as they will continue to recommend you to their friends.

Some persons are deeply passionate about their work BUT……, they don’t EXPRESS IT!!

Your face needs to tell it without you saying a word about it. Your attention should carry it. Your body language and tone of voice should echo it, and most importantly, your project results should marry it.

If you are more of an introvert, try acting it till you master it.
If you are giving me a “is that not trying to be someone you’re not which means I’m not being myself kind-of-look”, well……….,stay there and make excuses about being such an introvert. It won’t make you some extra bucks and most importantly, you won’t build better relationships with clients and even people at large.

If you are reading this right now and smiling in some way or found this post interesting, it’s the energy you’re feeling! That is what brought you this far. Thanks anyways smiley

So there you have it!
You might have heard or read about these secrets too but not like this.

Personally, I want you to understand that coming in contact with informations you have heard or read before simply re-enforces it back to your conscious level and it’s very important to keep doing that in order to keep growing.

If you’re hearing this for the first time, drop a like or comment and I will see you on the next one!

NOTE: Are you looking for a Fintech programming company to handle your projects?
Why not click here to learn more about what they offer and easily reach out to them on telegram for more inquiries.

Thanks for reading smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Access Configuration Settings In Static Class Asp.net Core / My Facebook Account Is Locked / Workspace Table For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.