Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,937 members, 7,863,315 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Popular Photoshop Wizard Soja Rambo Blows Hot To Markzugarberg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Photoshop Wizard Soja Rambo Blows Hot To Markzugarberg (527 Views)

Sina Rambo Adeleke Weds In Court (Photos) / “if You Have Mind Come And Break My Heart” –lady Share Picture With Her Soja Dad / Shina Rambo, B-red At Iyabo Ojo's Lounge In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Photoshop Wizard Soja Rambo Blows Hot To Markzugarberg by Kingkzee(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
"Markzugarberg it shall not be well with you and your family if you continue refreshing my fb account"! Popular soja Rambo took to his 2nd Facebook page to blast the founder and owner of Facebook markzugarberg ! I think soja is very angry

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Five Nigerian Celebrities With First Class Degrees / Bbnaija Task: Chizzy BBN Wins The 2021 IVM Connect Model In Innoson Task / Check Out The 5 Shortest Movie Stars Of All Time (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.