Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) (2179 Views)

Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman / Help: Am Sleeping With My Step Dad And My Biological Father – Girl Laments / Hair Dresser In Lagos To Die By Hanging For Armed Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by AyesolveNLA: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
What can I do to die when I am sleeping (don't want to see tomorrow)
I am in a serious problem
I'm owning someone 9k am I have begged for help from all the people I think can help me, but non of them were able to help me.
� I just want to take something that will kill while I sleep to night.
Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by Zonefree(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
9K millions or 9K billions?

cool

7 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by superCleanworks(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
AyesolveNLA:
I'm owning someone 9k am I have begged for help from all the people I think can help me, but non of them were able to help me.

sell this your phone you are using to type rubbish then pay your debt and sleep let's see if you will wake or not.
STOP using style to package begging

43 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by Teameric: 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
if you really want to commit self murder, you'd have done it already. you wouldn't be here writing about it.

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by Potbellyman(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
Just hold your breath till daybreak

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by Cypress042(m): 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Twenty naira Rat poison is the solution to your problem, stop trying to generate traffic undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by dawnomike(m): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
I wonder what type of man you are to want to die cos of just 9k... All the best

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by Softmirror: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin NA SCAMMER NAH.

6 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by ThePlugg(m): 1:57am On Jul 18, 2022
Op na 9k You are very useless rn....die jhoor,what are you living for if you can't afford 9k at your age ? If something sup now,you no fit shake body make like 50k fall out....your life is useless,can't you see? And you're on Nairaland...to crown your useless effort join
Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by Entprys(m): 3:00am On Jul 18, 2022
? ? ? No account number attached ? Don't kill ynurself cos of 9k.
Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by PopRoyal: 3:51am On Jul 18, 2022
Seriously,

Just send a message to this number below to get Nora Roberts, Harlequin etc and other Romance novels for 500 Naira. Contact will be later made on WhatsApp.

Comics available too. Like Jughead and Archie, Naruto, marvel, DBZ, Avatar etc. Literally any fiction here Action, Mystery and Paranormal too.
Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by davosea(m): 5:20am On Jul 18, 2022
He's a bet addict

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by Countersam(m): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2022
AyesolveNLA:
Scam. You want to kill yourself because of 9k. Make I show you my loan app?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by kingPhidel(m): 7:27am On Jul 18, 2022
There’s power in tongue. Death and life. Choose wisely
Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by kenedyx: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2022
And you think 9k is your problem. After you get it then what next?

Get a job...even though na security Joh.
Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by Akinzo2121(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2022
It is well...sucide is not the solution bro!!! God will open new doors for you.
Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by meobizy(f): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2022
OP hasn’t started attacking opinions with his other monikers? This guy never learn work complete.
Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by wunderkindkayod(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2022
Please before you die, dash me your phone. My phone screen don break this morning.
Now to your question, na to drink garri with HYPO and if that process to dey expensive try open your phone battery, mix the content inside the battery with little well water (you are good to go). Bro you will thank me for the good advice when you reach hell

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by floss(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2022
superCleanworks:

sell this your phone you are using to type rubbish then pay your debt and sleep let's see if you will wake or not.

Hmmm... this advice is divine
Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by fman(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2022
superCleanworks:

Aswear
Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by Shascky33: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2022
Go to a bar dat accepts pay after service, collect full big bottle of captain jack drink half, wait till u are really high den drink full sniper. That way you will only spend 600 for the sniper. U can smoke cigarette to accellerate the higness. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by Zulu2022: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lol,no kill ursef,that person will kill u...there is one tin ppl don't understand,no matter de amount u owe someone,it won't warrant dem to kill u, every body is owing one person or de other,so y worry,na y I no de stress myself,if owe u,I know say u no go kill me,na sure,de only tin b say,na casting or talk u go talk,say I broke or Am a wicked person...oga try calm down
Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by Frales6(f): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
go sleep for burial ground na
Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by Melonsmasher: 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
Cover your nose and mouth with superglue don't leave any space if you need it to work, don't bother to thank me
Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by Kajaard: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
AyesolveNLA:

You are very stupid.
Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by OK2NVME: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
AyesolveNLA:

OP, have no worries . I have the best solution to your dilemma.

Dying in your sleep is very easy.

All you need to do is go to your nearest chemist and ask them for sleeping pills. They are quite cheap . Just pop the whole bottle full of capsules (30 would be enough) and you will sleep and never wake up to the troubles of the world and that sherlock demanding his money from you will be 9k short .
Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by OK2NVME: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kajaard:

You are very stupid.

He's a scammer looking for who to dash him money .
Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by silibaba: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
AyesolveNLA:
just N200 @ alaba rago. Pretend as if you want to buy goat. Just buy only the rope and do the needful. Make we know how many we remain for this Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by dnawah(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
AyesolveNLA:
wetin u go will me?
Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by Jmichael1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Countersam:

Scam. You want to kill yourself because of 9k. Make I show you my loan app?

i dn even 4get sum of the names of loan app i dey owe....

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow) by Countersam(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jmichael1:

i dn even 4get sum of the names of loan app i dey owe....
And we haven't committed suicide....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking! Popular Ghanaian Actor "Baba Is Dead - See His Pictures / Abiola Garden Ketu Axis Is A Danger Zone Almost Got Killed / The Greatest Thief In Human History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.