Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly (5224 Views)

The Tiktok Creator Fund Monetization Package - Get Monetized Easily / Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area? / Youtube Done For You Monetization Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Still delivering
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by eliok(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
Emitheo74:
Still delivering
what are you delivering please.

i did not get the service
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 12:36am On Dec 03, 2022
eliok:

Reread the post. I believe it's well explanatory. Go to page 1 of this thread.
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2022
Note: The current dollar rate has affected price of Facebook monetization. Take note
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
What can be easier than using Facebook to make money?
What is the gain been on Facebook from morning till night without making money from it when Facebook itself is making from you?

Just my 2 cents thought sha...
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 10:12am On Dec 14, 2022
When it comes to our services...it's either we deliver or we do a REFUND!
NO long talk.
We definitely know the importance of your hard earned money.

Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
eliok:

Okay, kindly go to the first page of this thread to see what the deliveries are.
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Koboe(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
How much is this service going for?
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2022
A conversation between I and a returning client::::
The screenshot below is for 2 set of persons:
1. Those who still think Facebook monetization is not possible for Nigerians
2. Those who think people don't make money on Facebook.

As of 2021, Facebook opened monetization for Nigerians and a few other African countries.

Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2022
Take note: certain niche on Facebook can't be monetized...
Go check out Facebook's Policies.
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
QUICK TIPS: to get started with making some money on Facebook page, you should have your own personal Facebook account which can allow you to create your own page on it.(therefore, It's recommended that you only use your personal Facebook account). Furthermore, your Facebook account should be active and adhere to the rules and regulations of Facebook (do not use a violated account). To make monetization very smooth, I will recommend you to use the Facebook new page Experience.
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Take Note: Facebook pays content creators only in dollars...
Meaning your Nigeria bank account can't receive dollars, so your best bet is Payoneer.

Open a dollar bank account using Payoneer.
And if you don't know how to create a Payoneer account, I can assist you in setting that up.
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
Please note, I only deliver the 10k followers and 600k watchtime needed for monetization success on Facebook. I'm not a Facebook representative, so make your findings concerning any questions.
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Still delivering.
Make your findings before contacting me. I only deliver the requirements for a successful monetization.
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
Still delivering this
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 10:24am On Feb 26, 2023
We are still delivering
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by IRIENBOY(m): 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nice

1 Like

Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
UPDATE: Facebook is reviewing the 600k watchtime to 60k watchtime.

This update has been rolled out to some content creators accounts.

We also now provide the 60k watchtime required for monetization. cool
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Delivering service
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
Still delivering
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
Facebook Monetization is ongoing
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2023
Service is on
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by africanman85: 10:55am On Jun 14, 2023
Emitheo74:
Service is on
Since Facebook has reviewed there requirements from 600000 watch time to 60k watch time and 10k followers to 5k followers, how much do u collect to monetize a page ?
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
africanman85:
Since Facebook has reviewed there requirements from 600000 watch time to 60k watch time and 10k followers to 5k followers, how much do u collect to monetize a page ?
Just a slight drop in price for those requirements.
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by nadisms: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
How many days does it take you to deliver the views and followers ?
Pls state how much you charge here
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Stevengold(m): 2:04am On Jul 01, 2023
After these and I get only 100 people to view my live videos of 2hrs weekly. Do I still get paid
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2023
nadisms:
How many days does it take you to deliver the views and followers ?
Pls state how much you charge here
Price fluctuates from time to time...so, I can't drop the price here.
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2023
Stevengold:
After these and I get only 100 people to view my live videos of 2hrs weekly. Do I still get paid
Do your due diligence
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Stevengold(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
Emitheo74:

Do your due diligence

Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
Service running
Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
Service is blazing...

While others are making money off of Facebook, you're there busy scrolling endlessly on it for nothing. undecided

Re: Facebook Full Monetization Package - People Using This To Make Money Secretly by Emitheo74: 12:07am On Jul 28, 2023
If your Facebook page is ineligible for monetization in Nigeria...there's a solution.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Production Hits 45.8m MT Per Annum / I Buy Scrap Cars, Gen, Laptop, Ac, cars, buses ,van , / My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.