Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) (47913 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by rickyrex(m): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
Nah wa oh
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by showafrica(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
SAMBARRY:
Lol the future is indeed bright.this is what happens when you expose a child to too much graphic TV programmes and Social media Because at the end of the day, we're all products of our environment.out drive is usually what we see within and around us so I really don't blame him because there are no more good examples and role models.not even this generation of parents displaying domestic and SEXUAL violence to their kids

It's a chain reaction from the settings of Nigeria. Poverty make people do everything possible to survive and one of them is nude contents, ritual videos and all kinds of graphic contents just to be impressive. Thats what MNK is preaching but many don't want to listen out of hatred. The foundation of the country is faulted and nothing good can stand on a faulty foundation. We need to start afresh, change the system of education and making learning interesting. Reward hardwork and merits not quota system or sentiment. In fact, if we don't correct this country soon, we will seen worst things soon. ASUU is on strike over 4 months, what hope does this children have in education. Of course survival instinct is natural, every life will find a way to survive by crook or by hook. We need to reset Nigeria as soon as possible.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by Keniwit(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
It's like this even is from birth
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by Cypress042(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
King3urna:

Na for my villa e happen I even Dey around when e happen
Hmmmm, which state is that ?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by SeunNotOwner: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tb222:
This is tiring, i really think instagram , facebook and in fact social media should be regulated this is fast becoming an epidemic
Celebrities and influencers should come together and put up a code of conduct which will guard against their excessive display of affluence on the social media , we are tired of hearing rituall this and ritual that, besides we need to sign a petition to ban ... That blog can accelerate your depression mood to above boiling point, enough is enough.

If corporate organizations stop using them as brand marketer, they will stop the nonsense
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by FuckDModz: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
BATified2023:
this is one of them

The long arm of d law will soon catch u,only God knows the shits u have deep your hand into despite d fact that u can’t have 1/1000000th of dangote worth

Ode. Catch me because I did what?

Shey e don catch your thief papa?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by Minjim: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Are Igbos Apc supporters?

This is an ipob turned Obituaries
Ryda:
This boy and APC supporters have one thing in common.

They don't care!
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
At your age,hmmm
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by damosky12(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
lessonotes:
Is this a joke or what? Sincerely when I was 15, the only thing that was on my mind was Konami and Fifa 97.

I think the proliferation of mobile devices and the advent of the Internet age has made this an epidemic.

This is the Perilous times ladies and gentlemen.

You are really right.

At the age of 15, it was school, PS1/PS2, and football. Then repeat. We didn't think of anything else. Our lives revolved on those three.

The baddest thing the baddest of us could think of was to fornicate. That was the apex of immorality for us. The apex! Ritual as how? How na? It couldn't even come to our dreams.

Besides internet, our music and the societal acceptance of yahoo/illegitimate acquisition is a thing. It wasn't this bad when we were young. Fraudsters used to hide. It was a shameful thing those days...

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by Konjiboii: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
At that age I was thinking of how to end Mario world ,na wa o
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by gloryman91: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Omo irole aiye.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by Sincinnati: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Just to trend, Looks staged to me.

The boys look scared and forced.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by damosky12(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ulunne777:

Then ppl used to watch NTA.Where govt won orientate ppl?
Nollywood,skit makers,influencers,prosperity pastors ,Traditional Alfas are all complicit in the deterioration

Trust me, the biggest suspect in this is our music. The subtle, consistent repetition of "na money fit do am," "get the money," "too much money," "if you no get money, hide your face," etc. really go far.

Music glorifying scam, getting money via illegitimate means, thuggery, etc. should be collectively censured by every one of us.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by JOemmy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
Maybe that's exactly what his parents did to get money.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by Igbojew: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
Most people that watched this short clip video is real but they did not know it was acting but can teach lessons......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by treatise: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
TeeGentle:
What will a 15yrs old boy use a car for
When his parents have not use a car

This generation is getting more bad
It's because of our value system .
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by treatise: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
damosky12:

You are really right.

At the age of 15, it was school, PS1/PS2, and football. Then repeat. We didn't think of anything else. Our lives revolved on those three.

The baddest thing the baddest of us could think of was to fornicate. That was the apex of immorality for us. The apex! Ritual as how? How na? It couldn't even come to our dreams.

Besides internet, our music and the societal acceptance of yahoo/illegitimate acquisition is a thing. It wasn't this bad when we were young. Fraudsters used to hide. It was a shameful thing those days...
Parents devoid of morals give birth to kids and what do you expect of the kids ?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
This looks scripted ... the victim knowing he’s abt to be used for ritual will be on that sort of pleading mode ?

Rubbish ... this babalawo just wants to trend
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
Flog him back to school.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by Olasimpson: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
So it's everywhere not only in Yoruba land. May GOD have mercy
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by Blakjewelry(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
Inside life.

Do we still have national orientation agency, they used to be very active during the days of obj.

The youths need reorietation now than ever.

Nollywood should up their game and shift from this archaic lifestyle they propagate through their movies .

Parenting has gone yo the dogs due to hustle to meet up with demands of survival in Nigeria.
God epp us
Lol you think it's only Nollywood? When grown ass men believe such and still echo were there are kids what do expect
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by GraceUnIimited(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
BATified2023:
he will tell them he did crypto

No b wetin majority of ritualists take dey lie b dat?
one i knew in 2019 was a lazy poor church rat.
Dude is now using iPhone 13 and driving a Glk benz, after I asked him how manage, he told me"baba na crypto oh"
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by LincolnOnyeabor: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
Wasn't it a few months ago that boys of 17-20 killed and beheaded their girlfriend of about 18 years, burnt her head in a pot all for money sake??

Where is this generation heading to exactly??

And don't tell me the Government is to blame for this blight on our morals and society at large.

Good God!
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by richie240: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
See as thread lean!
If the boy be one 'Rasheed' now d thread for don hammer! grin

Ndi-hypocrites
Afoonja:
Ndi mmadu emego ndi mmadu ihe. Meanwhile, you can't find this type of native doctor in the west. That side both herbalists, Alfas and pastors dey mine skull without looking back.
Ehn? Osigini? u sey wetin?
cool
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/how-bad-road-brought-okija-shrine-to-its-knees/

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by Banbanna(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
lessonotes:
Is this a joke or what? Sincerely when I was 15, the only thing that was on my mind was Konami and Fifa 97.

I think the proliferation of mobile devices and the advent of the Internet age has made this an epidemic.

This is the Perilous times ladies and gentlemen.

I just hope that was a skit. Because it's really disheartening seeing all these hurried and premature craze for material things by this young generation of ours.

Btw, am surprised to learn that you were into computer football games. Something that's typically guy's stuff.
I for one, still dey rock som of the latest editions till date. wink
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by Dshocker(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
A lot of parents have failed in their duties.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by arewa001(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
And you still haven't realized how far Buhari has destroyed this country.

OBI-dient
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
that small boy should be arrested for "Attempted Murder" Intent to cause bodily harm, Kidnapping, Conspiracy with the intent to defraud, he should be given a suspended sentence and kept at a juvenile prison till he turns 18, and when he turns 18 would be trailed as an adult, with the sentence reduced by 3yrs past sentence served
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by nelskals(m): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ryda:
This boy and APC supporters have one thing in common.

They don't care!

Don't tag everything to politics biko
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by SAMBARRY: 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
showafrica:

It's a chain reaction from the settings of Nigeria. Poverty make people do everything possible to survive and one of them is nude contents, ritual videos and all kinds of graphic contents just to be impressive. Thats what MNK is preaching but many don't want to listen out of hatred. The foundation of the country is faulted and nothing good can stand on a faulty foundation. We need to start afresh, change the system of education and making learning interesting. Reward hardwork and merits not quota system or sentiment. In fact, if we don't correct this country soon, we will seen worst things soon. ASUU is on strike over 4 months, what hope does this children have in education. Of course survival instinct is natural, every life will find a way to survive by crook or by hook. We need to reset Nigeria as soon as possible.
but the narcisstic Politicians want to totally wreck systems that check their misbehavior,excesses and stupidity so that they can keep having a field day and nobody will be able to call them to order.one of them is The educational system who is capable of checking their rubbish through the youths but unfortunately they have rendered the youths uneducated, poor or half baked.the MNK you're referring to is in prison for obvious reasons.hes exposing them too much hence they see him as a threat.do you think out of a population of 200 million and we had about 180 million as enlightened and knowledgeable as MNK do you Think the politicians will be this emboldened?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) by Yankee101: 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
He should be remanded and rehabilitated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) / Young Man Caught Red-Handed Snatching A Car In Enugu (Pix/Video) / Kachi Nwalolo, Chukwuebuka Esoga 'Kaka' Robbers, Killers Arrested In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.