Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. (1998 Views)

Valvoline, Castrol Edge, Mobil 1 - 0W20, 5W20, 5W30, 5W40 & 10W40 / Mobil 5w20, 5w30, Castrol 5w20, 5w30, 0w20 All EXTENDED PERFORMANCE Available!! / New Items Alert.. Mobil 1 Oil ...prestone Coolant.... Fram Oil Filter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by dru23(m): 12:48am On Jul 18, 2022
Do you know where your Mobil 1 engine oil comes from. .... You can always trust us 100% to deliver original Mobil 1 ........

Due to increase in import duty on cars.. It will only make sense to import cars from 2013 upwards. The newer models cars will not tolerate the use of substandard oil...

And cost of tokunbo engine of new model cars are not that cheap..

Trust Mobil 1 To protect your engine......

We have 0W20, 5w30, 5w20, 10w30 .......

Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by dru23(m): 1:27am On Jul 18, 2022
More sneak peek.. cool

Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by londonerr: 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
No Mobil oil is trustworthy. Too much fakes flying up and down

1 Like

Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by dru23(m): 5:08am On Jul 19, 2022
londonerr:

Have been in business for over 5yrs plus.... I import them directly from the USA......

I also import other products too. But Mobil 1 takes the cake.....

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.... This is why there is many fakes out there........

But rest assure our products are genuine cool

Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by olisaemeka1(m): 8:14am On Jul 19, 2022
londonerr:
I have transacted with Dru more than once n they have delivered thoroughly.
Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by melviniyke2002(m): 8:41am On Jul 19, 2022
londonerr:
u never buy frm dru23 bf......

Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by princejones(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2022
How much is the coolant and filter for 2014 Ford focus
Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by H2ho(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2022
dru23:
More sneak peek.. cool
If you don’t know dru(hill), but at least you know Sisqo grin

So stop doubting.
Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by dru23(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
H2ho:

If you don’t know dru(hill), but at least you know Sisqo grin

So stop doubting.

Yes o grin funny enough those guys were dope.. Very talented group..... 1 of my favorite songs from them is

"Someone sleeping in my bed "

" we not making love no more "
They had so many hits back in the days.... Chai I just dey reminisce ......
Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by dru23(m): 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
princejones:
How much is the coolant and filter for 2014 Ford focus

We have super tech coolant available for 10k .... And prestone coolant.. Plz call for availability ......

Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by dru23(m): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
melviniyke2002:
u never buy frm dru23 bf......

Thanks boss for your support over the years

1 Like

Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by dru23(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
olisaemeka1:
I have transacted with Dru more than once n they have delivered thoroughly.

Thanks boss... We are always at your service
Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by Romotun(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2022
How much for Mobil 1 0w 20 for Camry 2011 and your location
Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by dru23(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
Romotun:

For Mobil 1 0w20 have to the check availability ......but we have it in 5w20........both 0w20 and 5w20 ......27k each....

And also we Pennzoil 0w20... Pennzoil is very very good... 25k

We are located in Lagos area.... Let me know when u ready .. Than we can proceed from there.........

Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by zabimaru: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hello Dru.
Do you have the oil you used to repackage that your lemon vehicle?

A colleague just bought a Nigerian used vehicle for his wife and during the servicing(immediately after purchase), he noticed that the drained oil looked a lot like grease so he came to me for assistance.
I promised to give him a feedback on or before Monday, after consulting the expert on fraudulent vehicle "Remans".

Do you still have the oil so we can compare viscosity and know if this vehicle is just another repackaged lemon to enable us start litigations to ensure the seller, owner and mechanic pay the full price for this fraud.

Also, when you repackaged that lemon, what else did you guys do to the vehicle to deceive buyers?
Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by zabimaru: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
dru23:

For Mobil 1 0w20 have to the check availability ......but we have it in 5w20........both 0w20 and 5w20 ......27k each....

And also we Pennzoil 0w20... Pennzoil is very very good... 25k

We are located in Lagos area.... Let me know when u ready .. Than we can proceed from there.........

Urgently respond to the above enquiry, you crackhead.
I'd naturally not want to contact you on this but everyone knows that this is the only thing you are very good at.

1 Like

Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by dru23(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
zabimaru:
Hello Dru.
Do you have the oil you used to repackage that your lemon vehicle?

A colleague just bought a Nigerian used vehicle for his wife and during the servicing(immediately after purchase), he noticed that the drained oil looked a lot like grease so he came to me for assistance.
I promised to give him a feedback on or before Monday, after consulting the expert on fraudulent vehicle "Remans".

Do you still have the oil so we can compare viscosity and know if this vehicle is just another repackaged lemon to enable us start litigations to ensure the seller, owner and mechanic pay the full price for this fraud.

Also, when you repackaged that lemon, what else did you guys do to the vehicle to deceive buyers?

All these epistle for 1 man grin chai

Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by zabimaru: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
dru23:

All these epistle for 1 man grin chai

Please this is urgent. We need your expertise.
Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by dru23(m): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
zabimaru:

Urgently respond to the above enquiry, you crackhead.
I'd naturally not want to contact you on this but everyone knows that this is the only thing you are very good at.

Oyel dey ground..... Let him continue using what the previous owners was using.. If na 20w50xhp , let him go to Mobil 1 station to avoid fake oyel

Fake oyel dey market now .. Only buy from accredited sellers
Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by dru23(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Romotun:

27k .....Lagos give us call 0703 672 6481

We have very very limited 0w20 in Mobil 1

But we have in Pennzoil, Super tech, castrol
Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by zabimaru: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
dru23:

Oyel dey ground..... Let him continue using what the previous owners was using.. If na 20w50xhp , let him go to Mobil 1 station to avoid fake oyel

Fake oyel dey market now .. Only buy from accredited sellers

You are not getting it, we want him arrested. we need concrete Proof to do this.
Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by dru23(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
zabimaru:

You are not getting it, we want him arrested. we need concrete Proof to do this.

My brother I don't know o. I no be police, lawyer or soldier ......

Na my market I wan hawk o...... Nothing concern me with your bad market .. Abi that your guy close him eyes when he buy go motor for market
Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by zabimaru: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
dru23:

My brother I don't know o. I no be police, lawyer or soldier ......

Na my market I wan hawk o...... Nothing concern me with your bad market .. Abi that your guy close him eyes when he buy go motor for market

I just want to be sure it was an honest mistake from the seller, only then will we let it slide. If it was intentional as you did, then we will prosecute him till he ends up where he should.

What other things did you do to that your lemon then so we have other areas to probe
Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by dru23(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
zabimaru:

I just want to be sure it was an honest mistake from the seller, only then will we let it slide. If it was intentional as you did, then we will prosecute him till he ends up where he should.

What other things did you do to that your lemon then so we have other areas to probe

We made lemon juice out if it .. And gave it to your mama as lubricate... grin she thanked me for it

2 Likes

Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by zabimaru: 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
dru23:

We made lemon juice out if it .. And gave it to your mama as lubricate... grin she thanked me for it

Always condescending lower than the baseline.
I don't do that sh#t crazeman.
I am not a coward that starts insulting people's parents just for clout.

Before I forget, I always pay up debts as at when due. I don't like gbese, it's for poor people.
Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by onyii255(m): 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
Good evening dru23

Do you have Mobil1 OW20 in stock? If yes, how much?
How much do you also sell good filter for Camry 2012?
Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by dru23(m): 1:33am On Jul 28, 2022
onyii255:
Good evening dru23

Do you have Mobil1 OW20 in stock? If yes, how much?
How much do you also sell good filter for Camry 2012?

My Oga good day sir....

We do have limited Mobil 1 0w20 for 28k ..... Demand for 0w20 has been pretty high.

We also have the following in 0W20

1. Pennzoil 27k ........highly recommended, popular among Rx350 Lexus owners

2. Castrol Magnatec 25k ......... Very good

3. Super Tech 25k................This is as good as Mobil 1

For filters and other products please give us a call

Prices are subject to change due to the weak naira

Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by onyii255(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2022
Good morning sir.
Your mobile number has been switched off. Is there an alternative line?
Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by dru23(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2022
onyii255:
Good morning sir.
Your mobile number has been switched off. Is there an alternative line?

0703 672 6481 plz call the number again..
Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by AutosAbuja: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
I have a few questions, dru23.
Can I use mobile 1 for civic 2010?
Do you have the right grade for the car? I think it's 5w 30
How much is it?
How long does delivery take?
Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by dru23(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
AutosAbuja:
I have a few questions, dru23.
Can I use mobile 1 for civic 2010?
Do you have the right grade for the car? I think it's 5w 30
How much is it?
How long does delivery take?

Sorry for late reply.. We do deliver nation wide and 2010 Civic uses 5w20

Give us a call and someone will attend to u 07036726481
Re: ..................MOBIL 1 OIL ............. by H2ho(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
dru23:

Expecting your comeback album this year grin grin

Druhill……

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD OUT 7months Registered Toks Standard 014 Honda Accord EX-L Navigation N5m / Behold Benz E320(04) & E500(05) Used / Almost New Peugeut 406

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.