Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke (42507 Views)

My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty / Ayiri Emami With Oshiomhole In London, Davido Hails Oshiomhole / Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by Olushevy: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2022
Tareq1105:
PDP is making a big mistake thinking that it had captured Osun. Yes, PDP won but the victory should not be used to judge what presidential election results would be.

All Politics are local and they have their dynamics. Many factors were responsible for the victory. The youths can even move against Davido if he try singing praises of Atiku.

Atiku should not over rejoice bcoz it won't be the same. The voters may decide not to listen to Gov Adeleke during presidential election.

Adeleke will support Tinubu Personally.
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2022
Tonypen247:
Na by 2023 we go know cool

Dave don't thank him yet..

This hausa pple u won't trust them..
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by Okobola146: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
we don't have any agreement now and you I wasn't invited by you.
ok, should I be expecting you tonight?
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2022
Okobola146:
ok, should I be expecting you tonight?
No
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by sprints1: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2022
buhari dey social media. na femi Adesina you dey talk to wetin concern buhari with bird app. Lmao
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by Onewazobia(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2022
Freestainworld:
Buhari no send anybody during election, if you like win, if you no like , no win, you are on your own.

IMO state come to mind
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by IbileIfe: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2022
Atarakpa:
Which blessing Baba want again. I think he has it all. From long life to wealth and power, what else is bubu looking for?
Strong manhood to satisfy his wife
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by Okobola146: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
No
why? Are you still seeing that your boss?
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2022
Okobola146:
why? Are you still seeing that your boss?
Yes of course
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by ufotunang: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2022
Davido you better join obi-dient party
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by Kyase(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Freestainworld:
Buhari no send anybody during election, if you like win, if you no like , no win, you are on your own.
Buhari knows the pains of been rigged out, so he won't want to be involved in the act of rigging...

1 Like

Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by Okobola146: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Yes of course
after all I did for you? You’ve forgotten that I was the one that got that job for you abi?
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
Okobola146:
after all I did for you? You’ve forgotten that I was the one that got that job for you abi?
You did nothing for me. Maybe you mistaken me for someone else.
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by Sanniwonder8: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
In every aspect my great PMB is a good man
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by jaxxy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Davido shouldn’t get his fans angry o.

Buhari is leaving a level playing field for all voters. E try .

Soon he will be Obidient. grin
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by Okobola146: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
You did nothing for me. Maybe you mistaken me for someone else.
keep lying. I’m on my way to your office
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by otunbabrown: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
As if he had any choice left other than to steer clear from intervening in the Osun election because they cheated the man 4yrs ago and if he had attempted that nonsense this time......
Power is from God and he gave it to the people.
Congratulations my Osun family.
Sha remain OBIdient and YUSful.
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by CoolAmbience(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
Freestainworld:

People won't appreciate what Buhari is doing until he leaves.

The man no send anybody....that the reason you have complains in all corners, especially from the elite class.

His infrastructural projects are widespread and massive. He has done well too in Agriculture and Solid Minerals.

Security and the economy are where the wahala lie, and if you look at it critically, you'd see that they have become huge global issues.
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by Tycyborg(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Davido you don’t have to bless him when he didn’t vote for your uncle

When has been neutral become reason to bless someone, we are one of the reasons these crooks treats the masses anyhow

Why is that after pdp era as president the second is apc which is of recent and during pdp time they uses soldiers to suppress their opponent which jonathan even did during his time... I was even surprise there is no military to suppress during this election unlike I have been seeing before so it's a kudos to him and who knows maybe he might do that later in presidency election...
All politicians are the same with little exception...
So to hell with pdp, apc, lp and all others...
Anyways my 2 cents lol
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by vic224real(f): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
BLOODFISH:
In a viral tweet, the president Mohammad Buhari congratulated Ademola Adeleke for his success in the Osun state election.

Davido replied with praises, saying Buhari would leave a lasting legacy behind, and all.
Photo of tweet bellow:

What would he had done before? He had no other option rather congratulating Sen. Adeleke over his winning.

But come to think of it..., @davido is it because of this "Single act" that you're referring to Mr president that he'll leave a lasting legacy behind? What about the legacy of all the pains, hurts, bad governance, killings, traumas we have been going through under him? Should we forget about all of that now because he congratulate your uncle?

Hmmmmmmmmm...
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by Raph82(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
BLOODFISH:
Let's hope Tinubu does not use davido for campaign, City boy can do anything for that agbado grant he wants to share.
I don't know how much he'll give that dude to campaign for him, not even in the wildest imagination. He's not hungry, and neither does he have soft spot for that their wicked party.
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by opribo(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
This is not their main target you will be shocked at the intrigues that will follow the coming elections. Nigerians stay vigilante and keep the world in the know of happenings.
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by Bfly: 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
Now Buhari is good because he congratulats your uncle for winning.
Issokay.
Anyway, not everyone is saying thesame thing.

No man is proof against both bribery and threat.

One go sha chop you.
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by Prince111111: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
BLOODFISH:
Let's hope Tinubu does not use davido for campaign, City boy can do anything for that agbado grant he wants to share.
forget that thing

1 Like

Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by ajl: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Problem.of black Africans. They tend to praise individuals running the system they benefit from even if the individuals are committing mass murder. The lives of others doesn't matter.
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by Orlatunday11(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
At least if only this one legacy wr can remind him of....hmmm
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by Czario: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
famology:
This is one area Buhari has done well to be honest. From Edo to Ondo to Anambra to Ekiti and now Osun. He doesn't interfere.

He doesn't care who the captain is on a sinking ship....think about it.
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
Atarakpa:
Which blessing Baba want again. I think he has it all. From long life to wealth and power, what else is bubu looking for?
Gbamm grin
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by famology(m): 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Czario:

He doesn't care who the captain is on a sinking ship....think about it.

All the states mentioned are sinking?
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
Okobola146:
keep lying. I’m on my way to your office
I'm expecting you
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by Okobola146: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
I'm expecting you
I changed my mind, meet me at home
Re: Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
Okobola146:
I changed my mind, meet me at home
you must come o by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) / Twitter User Says Asake’s Baggy Trouser Can Make 45 Skirts For Ayra Starr / Samantha Walsh Called "Skeleton" By A Fan. She Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.