Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands (49572 Views)

List Of 15 Billionaires Who Are From Africa And Their Net Worth / Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks / Top 6 Wives Of Nigerian Billionaires Who Have Been With Them For Years (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by olisaEze(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2022
Niorte:
Let's be sincere, they started from Anambra, right.

But they break even in Lagos or through Lagos market.

Which of them is willing to tell his story without mentioning Lagos

Direct us to the story, share the link.

All those names u see up there, were already billionaires before they entered Lagos. I am friends with at least two names on that list and their families personally.

1 Like

Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2022
Niorte:

Ohhh now you people are changing tune, before now you people will be shouting that we leave our east calling the place desolate and come to Lagos. I tell you they were already established names before they came to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by frog12: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2022
hard work, but for northerner, na government go give them billions grin grin
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 18, 2022
adecz:

Igbos dey try..

But most of these so-called
billionaires engage in hidden
illicit activities that we don't
always know.

Evans was a "successful businessman
an loving family man" until the
truth came out.

I come in peace ✌️✌️✌️✌️

Same with Yoruba men. MKO Abiola was using ITT as a front to launder funds for Military men. If that was not ilicit tell me what it is?

1 Like

Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Mailthaddeus(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2022
post=114838871:

You forgot to add Innoson, Tiger Food, Activa Oil, Ibeto, Sea Horse, Juhel, Cutix Plc and host of others, these are companies that started in Anambra, by Onye Anambra based in Anambra now national brands, Tummy Tummy is own by Imo son of the soil home based in Nnewi today Tummy Tummy noodles is every where
Greenlife Pharmaceuticals, Five Star Music, etc

1 Like

Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by BabaAgba79(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2022
ChiefAfonja:
Tinubu rather was pushing drugs in Chicago

Na waooooo

You are just a fool! Go and read about Tinubu who started making his money in dollars b4 coming to Nigeria! Obi became a billionaire by selling kerosene and eggs! Come to Lagos, people have been selling Kerosene and eggs for years and did not become a millionaire! Obi's wealth is questionable. I have never trusted his wealth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by sorepco(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2022
Did u read the title? Did innoson or ibeto start in onitsha?

post=114838871:

You forgot to add Innoson, Tiger Food, Activa Oil, Ibeto, Sea Horse, Juhel, Cutix Plc and host of others, these are companies that started in Anambra, by Onye Anambra based in Anambra now national brands, Tummy Tummy is own by Imo son of the soil home based in Nnewi today Tummy Tummy noodles is every where

3 Likes

Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by 1east: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2022
Frustrated envious bitter ediot. This thread obviously broke your heart that's why you jumped on it crying.

Idiotic mumu, I said let's compare your backward state and Anambra State but you are busy throwing tantrums.

Inferiority complex is the reason you are here crying. cheesy

baretalk:

Mumu am not a small minded complexed idiot, bragging about nonsense. Chinua Achebe is the only name you can mention, Wale Soyinka too is equal status as him, both are literary giants. Like I said I hate people that brag, I don't do that, I teach. It's small inferiority complexed minds that brag.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2022
baretalk:

Better, talk intelligent stuff, stop talking like an idiot, we have millions of billionaires in Nigeria, from everywhere. Na person wey don suffer too much always dey talk about money. It's irritating. Ojukwu is not an intellectual, he was a rich kid, he didn't write any best selling book etc. Millions have gone to oxford over the years, only Achebe I recognize there, Zik was in the league of Awolowo, Pa Enahoro etc, nothing special about Zik.

Dude stop talking like a kid even Awolowo knows that Zik was greater than him, Zik was his senior colleague they were never contemporaries

4 Likes

Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by ChiefAfonja: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2022
BabaAgba79:

You are just a fool! Go and read about Tinubu who started making his money in dollars b4 coming to Nigeria! Obi became a billionaire by selling kerosene and eggs! Come to Lagos, people have been selling Kerosene and eggs for years and did not become a millionaire! Obi's wealth is questionable. I have never trusted his wealth!

See this mumu
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by livinbygrace: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2022
All of them have definitely been involved in one shady deal or others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by imbless: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2022
baretalk:
Why are you idiots always bragging, like only you people have all the wealth in Nigeria...this is a result of inferiority complex. Is the lack of intelligence driving you to only talk about money. This is dumb.
please kindly show me where exactly in the post the OP was bragging? Or is the op not permitted to make posts about igbos who are billionaires?

1 Like

Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by YourFavorite21(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2022
G.U.O is the leading transport company, this is the first time I'm seeing the picture of the owner.

Igbo people we too much.# cheesy
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Samakus(m): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2022
Authoreety:
Billionaires thread...

Can't find my Name there...

Anyway...

AUTHOREETY

Started as a hustler in onitcha... Made soome billions and now stays in Pretoria making waves in the hospitality industry.

Big man no dey blow him own trumpet. Do giveaway for me make I takeover the trumpet blowing for you ser
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Jemex003: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2022
olisaEze:

All those names u see up there, were already billionaires before they entered Lagos. I am friends with at least two names on that list and their families personally.

That’s mean you’re billionaire too.
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2022
Nonsense and drug money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by saintokwuluora(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2022
Niorte:

Innoson, Juhel, Tummy Tummy, Ibeto,
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by 1east: 10:07am On Jul 18, 2022
Just shut up your mouth, you know nothing.

Ojukwu is an intellectual and a warlord. The first Oxford product out of Africa.

Zik is of Africa and greatest nationslist out of Africa, he influenced people like Nkrumah to go get American education, while Awolowo was a local champion just limited to yorubaland. Enahoro was more or less an errand boy to Zik.

baretalk:

Better, talk intelligent stuff, stop talking like an idiot, we have millions of billionaires in Nigeria, from everywhere. Na person wey don suffer too much always dey talk about money. It's irritating. Ojukwu is not an intellectual, he was a rich kid, he didn't write any best selling book etc. Millions have gone to oxford over the years, only Achebe I recognize there, Zik was in the league of Awolowo, Pa Enahoro etc, nothing special about Zik.
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by od501: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2022
WokeNationTV:

Source: https://wokenationtv.com/anambra-billionaires-who-started-from-onitsha-and-built-national-brands.html

You shouldn't have posted this, some people will die of High BP tonight..lol
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by GeneralPula: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2022
Mom007:
that tummy tummy noodles ern... Very lovely product but their penetration in the west is poor. I love it and wish they can be more readily available.

Fake igbo noodles with undelicious taste. The penetration in the west isn’t poor, just it’s not a delicious indomie..

If you’re interested in eating a better noodles, try orientals. It has vegetable as it spices..

It’s the best noodles ever..
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by od501: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2022
livinbygrace:
All of them have definitely been involved in one shady deal or others.

Snipper is N900 sir. Kindly help yourself.
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by emanobis(m): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2022
Niorte:

Becoz Lagos was the closest point of international movement for goods.
If Lagos seaport was to be situated at any other Lagos, Lagos will die a natural death.
Besides, if Lagos was that important, why didn't Lagos indigenes play into this same opportunity

2 Likes

Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by seunjungle1(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2022
Just like the notorious kidnappers kingpin (Evans) light business in the day and heavy hustle during the night. We know exactly how they use to do it.
Thanks to RRS Lagos, Lagos for don turned to Anambra by now.
Selling kerosene to become a billionaire....talking like a f00l.

You better start learning counting so that you can know how many digit a billion carries.

Mofos people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by putin2: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2022
What of Bobo Chicago alias agbado cassava
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by victorsola: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2022
r4bbit:

I though this thread is for igbos,
Why are you still mentioning tinubu. grin grin
tinubu is the reason they are not making it in life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2022
donleo92:
Ain't here to be tribalistic.
But I feel the good people of Anambra are gifted when it comes to making money. Anything dey do just turns to Gold. Most duo.

Your argument is subjective, because Igbo billionaires are always very visible. You don see arewa money?
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by rickyrex(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2022
Niorte:

if only those who own lagos can make money via businesses and not politics money. call any well known rich yoruba man and trace well, politics money must be involved.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Zeezenho: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2022
Birniwa:
So where's Nnamdi Kanu on the list? I heard he made billions brainwashing and deceiving his fellow men to break from the zoo country and establish their own dreamland.

Is there anything wrong with targeting greatness?

All he wanted was to build Nigeria or let go build our own country Biafra. we need no agbado and cassava.

It's the nature of men to search for happiness. PLATO.
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Authoreety: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2022
Samakus:

Big man no dey blow him own trumpet. Do giveaway for me make I takeover the trumpet blowing for you ser

Felt like changing the narrative
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Munamoqel: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2022
WokeNationTV:

Source: https://wokenationtv.com/anambra-billionaires-who-started-from-onitsha-and-built-national-brands.html
combine wealth less than 50 percent of Dangote ,rabiu ,Alakija ,adenuga,Harry akande ,fedenez ,Ty danjuma..This are the real deal.

1 Like

Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by IvarDboneless: 10:21am On Jul 18, 2022
post=114838871:

Coscaries, capital oil, luiz carter, young group, this nnewi engine oil and okada parts producer
Re: 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands by Mikolo70(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2022
r4bbit:

I though this thread is for igbos,
Why are you still mentioning tinubu. grin grin
Eleribu ni won..... Awon eranko. We go get their time after election.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Sets N50,000 As Daily Limit On Contactless Payments / Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video / Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.