Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. (75962 Views)

Collins Umoh: Ex-Corrections Officer Convicted Of Having Sex With Female Inmates / Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate / Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by Topnotch95(m): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2022
sotall:
grin grin

You say you be female trans and your gbola still dey rise grin

Are you mad or something?

He is just confused
Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by Collins4u1(m): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2022
Only God knows what bobrisky dey do to girls ��
Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by Kufremfon1(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2022
This confuse gender is dangerous
Let them create a special place for them.
I just want to make a
common sense�:-)���

Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by africanpride1: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

Whenever these people say they are in a different body...i dont know why it doesn't sound weird or crazy .....

because you like ponytail, ear rings, etc., now makes you a woman....?? It's the people that legalized this things as a right I blame....

I will take them serious when they start allowing black people legally claim white..
I Salute! You are a deep thinker.
Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by kingthreat(m): 10:17am On Jul 18, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Transgender is a mental disorder

There is a global agenda to making it normal. Sometimes you have to appreciate non-conformist nations like Russia, China, Middle East who stand on their traditional values.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by SaturnNick(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2022
nairalee:
Good

Just like transgender Lia Thomas winning women swimming and breaking their records. I wish more ridiculous things happen to show these people how ridiculous they've become in issues such as lgbtq+ and this gender madness
Someone that competes and even win men ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by Galadimabawa: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2022
Una never see anything
Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by Runningwater(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2022
Felimax:
O boy your yansh don finish!
You go find the square root of your gender after those male inmates finish with your yansh.

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by FireUpNow(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2022
Men just dey abuse erection anyhow. Where Bobrosky dey sef. Come see wetin your mate don do oo. I know say he dey codedly dey drill some kpekus
Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2022
Na rape those female inmates rape this guy/girl oh. How did he cope?
Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2022
Lolzzz, wahala oo, the problem with him/her is that he/she is not even safe in male prison from the homos in male prison
Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by Doo1: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2022
They should kukuma open a different correctional center for transgenders.
Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by onomeabuja: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2022
zealotway:

Zealot s67 portable 60w bluetooth speaker

High bass
Pop sound
Human voice

14,400mah

Pay on Delivery

Call or whatsapp

How much do it goes for
Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2022
beautyhd:
They are just deceiving themselves.

What is female transgender when all male organs and hormones are intact.

Foolish people deceiving themselves, let him go over to the male prisons and be bent over.

U can't cheat nature. grin
Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2022
Felimax:
You go find the square root of your gender after those male inmates finish with your yansh.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by Edyice: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2022
Las Las the dude had a good time with them females grin

Use them policy for his advantage

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by kingyakos: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2022
How e take be transgender wey prick and blokos still dey,i no see any trans dia
Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by yusluvad(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2022
Double trouble. What will now be his fate in his new prison, just thinking and reasoning about the whole sh**t
Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by fitjenzy: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2022
Felimax:

You'd be surprised he'll be protected by some powerful prisoner. If he is gay (many transgender are) and is a bottom (those that receive only), he will be prized in prison. Even if he's no bottom, he'll have breast which is a huge come on. He is bound to have other feminine features. This can make up for his unsevered penis he still has.

Also, it seemed his former foster dad must have abused and that's why he killed him. Pedophiles are hated in US prisons. Many inmates were abused when they young and it tragically led to a ruined childhood, with many turning to crime. He will be celebrated for doing away with someone they consider garbage. Many wish they had done what he did.

Again, his sexual abuse might have led him to become a transgender

1 Like

Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by Banbanna(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2022
9gerian:
The west has become so woke and arrogant that they keep calling good bad, and bad good. A sure recipe for destruction of their own systems and capacities. Just imagine the confusion and lost identity that most of their children are having to cope with.

The whole thing tire me o. Their heads & minds are so messed up with this gender confusion. And they've also got the whole world confused with this their binary/non binary, gender reassignment surgery things. Their society is too free, open, & highly tolerant. That's why people keep doing whatever they want.

3 Likes

Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by Nostradamu(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2022
Explorers:
A transgender prisoner who got two fellow inmates pregnant at New Jersey's only women's prison has been moved to a men's prison where he/she is being held in a vulnerable unit.

Demi Minor, who is serving a 30-year sentence for stabbing her former foster father to death, was moved from the Edna Mahan Correctional Facility to the Garden State Youth Correctional Facility.

Minor complains that she was misgendered and abused by guards during the transfer and was even placed on suicide watch after she tried to hang herself while she was being transferred to GSCF(Pictured).

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11022631/Trans-inmate-27-impregnated-two-women-New-Jersey-jail-moved-mens-prison.html?ito=social-facebook

Mofo!

grin grin

Hm, where do I start from?

Okay, I'll just make this one short.

Much as I HATE that "community" (so-called lgbtq), reality and BIOLOGY makes me feel sorry for them.

Some genetic changes seem to have fun playing around with the social construct "gender." This same gene that allocates genit@li@ to what we call "male" or "female" can change and decide to be funny.

I truly feel sorry for our fellow humans who find themselves in the comedy and crosshairs of this gene. This is because the weirdness we observe on the outside is due to an evolutionary battle raging inside them.

In essence ... biology is the real a@@hole here, not the people we see and identify physically as "men" or "women."

But, this Minor sha na badt guy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by BizBayo: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2022
advanceDNA:
You are using your penís like a man but want to be treated like a woman....is that not witchcraft

I have never seen such juju before
Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by Foolishbuhari: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2022
advanceDNA:
You are using your penís like a man but want to be treated like a woman....is that not witchcraft

No wahala, the so called woke/civilized should deal with the cancer they allowed to grow

Una no go kee me for this nairaland oh grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by olatunbosun886: 11:12am On Jul 18, 2022
You are using your penís like a man but want to be treated like a woman....is that not witchcraftNo wahala, the so called woke/civilized should deal with the cancer they allowed to growYou are using your penís like a man but want to be treated like a woman....is that not witchcraftNo wahala, the so called woke/civilized should deal with the cancer they allowed to grow...
Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by baby124: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2022
Nostradamu:

Mofo!

grin grin

Hm, where do I start from?

Okay, I'll just make this one short.

Much as I HATE that "community" (so-called lgbtq), reality and BIOLOGY makes me feel sorry for them.

Some genetic changes seem to have fun playing around with the social construct "gender." This same gene that allocates genit@li@ to what we call "male" or "female" can change and decide to be funny.

I truly feel sorry for our fellow humans who find themselves in the comedy and crosshairs of this gene. This is because the weirdness we observe on the outside is due to an evolutionary battle raging inside them.

In essence ... biology is the real a@@hole here, not the people we see and identify physically as "men" or "women."

But, this Minor sha na badt guy. grin grin

Your genes can never change. Gender is NOT a social construct, it’s a biological structure and formed in the womb with all you need to function as a particular gender. Your gender can never be changed. You can only pretend. What caused this man to have an erection if genetically he’s a woman on the inside? He Bleep to the point of two pregnancies. You better stop lying to yourself. Gender by nature is strictly binary and genetic.

5 Likes

Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by tnerro1(m): 11:16am On Jul 18, 2022
That’s so funny
Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by emmancipated(m): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2022
Is that Speed Darlington?
Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by Kobicove(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2022
Merely looking at his pic you can tell that this guy's head is not correct!
Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by Stanleyq: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2022
Felimax:
hahahaha
Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by 1Sharon(f): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2022
AUTOGYNEPHILIA.

Nonsense!
Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by GoodIsGod: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

No wahala, the so called woke/civilized should deal with the cancer they allowed to grow

Same thing I was thinking.
Re: Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. by Famundpropertie: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2022
Wait! This guy told them he is female and they agreed? The guy carry them handicap. Omo..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.