Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) (27877 Views)

Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village / Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha. / Lagos Issues Three-Day Removal Notice To Owners Of Illegal Structures In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
Sincinnati:
If your papa like make him build another illegal structure for middle of the road, it will still be demolished.

I notice e pain d guy
E like e affect them too..

Lol.. sorry bro
Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by subcbouy: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
We need competent governors like him to start building our cities. All the eras of doing the same thing and expecting different results should be gone.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by SmartPolician: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tonnierichy:
That is a catholic church that is also being demolished. Try this in the North for whatever reason and you'll see Southern Christians making stupid noise, especially the ones from the 5% region. Bunch of hypocrites.

Stop being stvpid, mister!

El-Rufai demolished lots of churches in Kaduna.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by ZeroChil: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
Those above me asking for compensations for the offenders, compensations for what exactly? Compensation for building on public utilities? They owe the government any coat incured in the demolition process.
Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by ransomed: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
Give the demolished sites 13 months, other bigger, finer and captivating structures will spring up like grass to favour his political goons. Mark my words.
Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by Tonnierichy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
SmartPolician:

Stop being stvpid, mister!

El-Rufai demolished lots of churches in Kaduna.
And demolished lots of mosques too.

I know you once tried to find sense. You must have failed in that quest.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by Voiceofthestree: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
revokeasy:

40 hours of playtime !

Best Bass
Best Equalizer
Best Battery
Best aesthetics
Best Sound
Best Volume

Best Zealot Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

How much??
Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
What about Syrian war? Ukraine & Russian war?
Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by Walllee: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tonnierichy:
That is a catholic church that is also being demolished. Try this in the North for whatever reason and you'll see Southern Christians making stupid noise, especially the ones from the 5% region. Bunch of hypocrites.
95% hungry dog,how far?
Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by jerk: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tonnierichy:
When a dog bark you know the one with rabbies.,do yourself a favor by visiting a vet.
Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by SmartPolician: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tonnierichy:

And demolished lots of mosques too.

I know you once tried to find sense. You must have failed in that quest.

I just exposed your ignorance and now you are changing the narrative.

Yeye dey smell!
Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by IncredibleWrite: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
OK2NVME:
Idiot

This fool will end up being the worst governor ever
You are the biggest fool here. The king of stupidity for calling him a fool.

We true Anambarians are behind our working governor. Anambra must be great for our children.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by RoiSoleil(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
God1000:
I hope he will compensate them

compensation should only be activated if the building wasn’t in contravention of extant laws at the time of construction.

You should not and will not compensate people for illegal structures, no matter how long they were standing .

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by Okunga: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
Seeing a lot of people saying he will be the worst governor all because he is doing the right thing??! You all typing anything to derail this governor from doing what’s right for the states are the real enemies of the state.

Educated idiots

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by Almaigaa: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
Backward State.

Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by FaceThem: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mr Soludo On The Beat

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by johhbekeboh09: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
God1000:

LAILAI ! Those who encroach on government acquisition wont be compensated This' the reason why anyone buying property must do due diligence before developing their land
Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by Okpetruth(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
This is another Fashola in the making. Pls continue the good works. Sooner or later Anambrians will come to appreciate you. This should serve as a deterrent to those that want to build on water ways or any unofficial or unauthorize building.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by revokeasy: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

How much??

Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by PROPHETmichael: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Zatteeb:
That's my governor

I hope he will still be your governor when he demolish your family house?
Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by jrusky(m): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
Soludo I know you are trying to face lift Anambra state but pls slow down all these demolitions and focus on other things because 3 months gone nothing to show than demolition upon demolitions.
Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by Sunday2021: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
God1000:
for what? For killing innocent anambarans?
Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by Oyecool: 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
I thought they Obi peter was a Gofanon of that state for 8 years and the chanties were left standing and hips of garbage littered roads in Onisha, so that Obi is thinking job of President is someone like him�. Twukfiapa.
post=114841899:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj4d8W4G6IA

Gov Soludo boldness in knocking down illegal structures in some parts of Anambra State. He should go the whole hog and sanitize the whole state.

Churches, schools, local government headquarters, personal property, filling stations, etc greedily moved to the edge of the road in different parts of Anambra, making Anambra roads narrow. Soludo is a no nonsense man, doesn't need your bribe to do the right thing.

Watch the video above and to see what masses are saying.
Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by clothingonline(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
abita7:
He is doing too much

What's all this

Reward for those who didnt vote for him. cool
Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by Litmus: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
He needs to be brave, determined and unwaivering in accomplishing the vision he has in his head for the state. He won't be thanked now. Majority of people only appreciate finished products and have no time for the process. Therefore the key is seeing the vision through to the end.
Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by Amodi470(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
Na lie, it's Arewa Muslim building he is demolition and he will never get away with it.
Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by majamajic(m): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
OK2NVME:
Idiot

This fool will end up being the worst governor ever

Worst governor ever ?

Did u see the improvements on Anambra security level ?
Did u still hear about killings in Anambra like before ?

The man is working

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by 2elliot: 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
post=114841899:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj4d8W4G6IA

Gov Soludo boldness in knocking down illegal structures in some parts of Anambra State. He should go the whole hog and sanitize the whole state.

Churches, schools, local government headquarters, personal property, filling stations, etc greedily moved to the edge of the road in different parts of Anambra, making Anambra roads narrow. Soludo is a no nonsense man, doesn't need your bribe to do the right thing.

Watch the video above and to see what masses are saying.
My governor, Gov Diri in Bayelsa state did more than this when he went full force destroying supposed illegal structures. Yet, when it comes to building new infrastructure, the overbloated punky face can not deliver. Nothing come out at the end of the day; now he is the most incompetent governor ever. Former governor Dickson was far better even though he is also an idiot. In fact, Bayelsa state has been serially punished with the most useless leaders. What this particular dude does is conduct 'Thanksgiving services" every Sunday in different churches, and calling himself the miracle governor for benefiting from the evil court's robbery of the people's mandate.
So, I am not moved by this nigga's show of force. Time will tell what real stuff he is made of.
Re: Gov Soludo Continues Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Onitsha(video) by galantjoe(m): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
Soludo is destroying anambra state. By the time he pays compensation to those guys, I wonder how much will remain from N100b loan, he is, requesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu / Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos / Funeral Mass Of Caroline Chinweolu Onoh In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.