Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Who Else In Edo Got The Invite For The EDO FEWMA ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else In Edo Got The Invite For The EDO FEWMA ? (1328 Views)

Who Else Got The Invite For AGIP NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Aptitude Test??? / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 / Ikeja Electric Invite For Energy Sales Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else In Edo Got The Invite For The EDO FEWMA ? by Afamjudeoffor(m): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2022
Good morning Naira landers, please if you stay in Benin or it’s environs I want to know who else got the invite for EDO FEWMA, I need help on the past questions or the type of questions you answered.

Re: Who Else In Edo Got The Invite For The EDO FEWMA ? by bigcole(m): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
I was also invited 08055428762 my WhatsApp number
Re: Who Else In Edo Got The Invite For The EDO FEWMA ? by americanigga(m): 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
bigcole:
I was also invited 08055428762 my WhatsApp number

Congratulations. Have you heard from them since after the test?
Re: Who Else In Edo Got The Invite For The EDO FEWMA ? by Afamjudeoffor(m): 7:08am On Aug 08, 2022
No I haven’t, did you write the test also?

Congratulations. Have you heard from them since after the test?[/quote]
Re: Who Else In Edo Got The Invite For The EDO FEWMA ? by Beansman: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2022
They conducted interview for those that pass the test last week Monday
Re: Who Else In Edo Got The Invite For The EDO FEWMA ? by americanigga(m): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2022
Beansman:
They conducted interview for those that pass the test last week Monday

Really? But they did not even post our results to us
Re: Who Else In Edo Got The Invite For The EDO FEWMA ? by Christ123: 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
[ please what did you apply for?]

Really? But they did not even post our results to us[/quote]
Re: Who Else In Edo Got The Invite For The EDO FEWMA ? by Sexydevil(m): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Has anyone been contacted since the interview?
Re: Who Else In Edo Got The Invite For The EDO FEWMA ? by babatunde2015(m): 1:55am On Aug 31, 2022
Sexydevil, wher u called for interview?
Re: Who Else In Edo Got The Invite For The EDO FEWMA ? by Owabeddings: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Who Else In Edo Got The Invite For The EDO FEWMA ? by Sexydevil(m): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
babatunde2015:
Sexydevil, wher u called for interview?

Yes...still yet to get feedback.

Re: Who Else In Edo Got The Invite For The EDO FEWMA ? by Owabeddings: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Who Else In Edo Got The Invite For The EDO FEWMA ? by PROFTOSIN68: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
Any update regarding this Edofewma recruitment.. anyone with latest update should let us know
Re: Who Else In Edo Got The Invite For The EDO FEWMA ? by Thatbinigirl(f): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2023
Any update regarding recruitment?
Re: Who Else In Edo Got The Invite For The EDO FEWMA ? by Beansman: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2023
Appointment letters have been issued to successful Applicants since October last year and they have since resumed work.
Re: Who Else In Edo Got The Invite For The EDO FEWMA ? by Thatbinigirl(f): 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
Beansman:
Appointment letters have been issued to successful Applicants since October last year and they have since resumed work.

But I heard they've not released the list yet..

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Graduates Working With LAWMA Earns? / Need Acting Job/ Modeling Job In The Uk And Us - Come In Jare / Any Info On Skye Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.