Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Follow These Cheats If You Want To Succeed In Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Follow These Cheats If You Want To Succeed In Online Business (219 Views)

Mindsets That Guarantee Success In Online Business / Indispensable Qualities To Develop If You Must Succeed In Any Online Business / 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Follow These Cheats If You Want To Succeed In Online Business by Queenukanwa(f): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2022
Follow these cheats if you want to succeed in this online business

�Pick a product... It can be yours or an affiliate Product
�Create a lead magnet related to the product you chose (make sure to include the link to your product in your lead magnet)
�Spend a lot of your time and money to get people (as many as possible) to resonate with your lead magnet first.
�Build targeted list of subscribers either on email or Whatsapp list.
�Follow up on these subscribers with enticing and compelling Messages... That means you need an autoresponder services.
�Sell to these list over and over again

That's all you need to do

I know you need money immediately

But if you follow these step I just laid out, you will never struggle in online business.

But first...

You need to have a market

Relating to health, wealth or relationship

Chose a sub-market from there and work on.

Be able to identify your target market audience... Very important

If you build list of non-targeted audience...

You will still struggle

So know your Audience very well.

Hey�

Learn the basics of copywriting

How to use words, how to twist words, how to play with words...

Haaa

Learn how to run advertising or have an expert to do it for you

But it's good to know it yourself

Now remember that list building should be your main aim, that's your asset, that's where your business lie..

So pay and acquire qualified subscribers

If you don't have money...spend all your time getting them for free.

That's all for now

I love you♥️

To your ssuccess

(1) (Reply)

Need Ethanol? We Have Got You Covered. / Okrika Business & POS Business, Which One Can I Start With / Secret On How I Made #187k In One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.