Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Today's Devotionals For Monday 18th July 2022 - Read Now! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Monday 18th July 2022 - Read Now! (90 Views)

Today's Devotionals For Thursday 7th July 2022 - Read Now! / Today's Devotionals For Monday 18th April 2022 / Our Daily-devotional-no Excuses 18th July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Monday 18th July 2022 - Read Now! by Thedevotinals: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2022
+RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: FEEDING ON THE WORD
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Corinthians 3:2-3

Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: FROM FAITH TO FAITH
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 1:16–17 (AMPC)

For I am not ashamed of the Gospel (good news) of Christ, for it is God’s power working unto salvation [for deliverance from eternal death] to everyone who believes with a personal trust and a confident surrender and firm reliance…. For in the Gospel, a righteousness that God ascribes is revealed, both springing from faith and leading to faith [disclosed through the way of faith that arouses to more faith]. As it is written, the man who through faith is just and upright shall live and shall live by faith.

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: PUT ON GOD’S LABELS
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 54:4, NIV

Do not be afraid; you will not be put to shame. Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated. You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach…

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: UNCONSCIOUS FAITH
BIBLE TEXT: Galatians 5:6 KJV

For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: THE SIN OF INGRATITUDE
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 103:2

“Bless the LORD, O my all soul, and forget not his benefits:”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: A REWARDER OF DILIGENT SEEKERS
BIBLE TEXT: Hebrews 11:6

“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: ANOINTING FOR MORE (3)
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Samuel 17:47: “And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord’s, and he will give you into our hands.”

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: A LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 12:3

For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: SATISFACTION OF SOUL
BIBLE TEXT: Deuteronomy 26:11

Thou shalt rejoice in every good thing which the Lord thy God hath given unto thee . . .

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: UNWANTED GUEST
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 19:12–13

Who can discern their own errors? Forgive my hidden faults. Keep your servant also from willful sins.

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: WE MUST RECEIVE
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 13:16 ‘And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the Sabbath day?

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: GOD IS MINDFUL OF THE RIGHTEOUS
BIBLE TEXT: Ezekiel 14:12-end(NKJV)

The word of the LORD came again to me, saying:

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: THE GOD OF OVERFLOWING ABUNDANCE
BIBLE TEXT: Ephesians 3:19-20.

And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: AFTER THIS SEASON, YOU WILL TESTIFY
BIBLE TEXT: John 6:1(KJV)

“After these things Jesus went over the Sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias.

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: GOOD MONEY MANAGEMENT STARTS WITH TRUSTING GOD
BIBLE TEXT: Philippians 4:19 (ESV)

God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/rick warren-devotinoal/]READ RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY[/url]

GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: DON’T GIVE YOUR POWER
BIBLE TEXT: Genesis 3:12-13 (KJV)

And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat. And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

READ GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: SUBDUE THE FLESH
BIBLE TEXT: John 4:24

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

TEENS RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: CAN YOU TRUST THE LORD?
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 125:1-2

“Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be moved, but abides forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people from this time forth and forever.”

READ TEENS RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: THE GIFT OF FORGIVENESS
BIBLE TEXT: Colossians 3:12-17

READ CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

[url=]GIRLFRIENDS IN GOD DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022.[/url]

TOPIC:
BIBLE TEXT:

READ GIRLFRIENDS IN GOD DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

JOHN HAGEE DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: 1 THESSALONIANS 2:19
BIBLE TEXT:
For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Is it not even you in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at His coming?

READ JOHN HAGEE DAILY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

[url=]CREFLO DOLLAR DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 18TH JULY 2022.[/url]

TOPIC:
BIBLE TEXT:

READ CREFLO DOLLAR DAILY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Christian / Its Another Sunday! / See What Will Happen To The Unrepentant Sinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.