Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

It Is Not Too Late For Tinubu And Apc. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Not Too Late For Tinubu And Apc. (745 Views)

'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu / Onnoghen Smiles For The Cameras As CCT Members Arrive Late For Judgement (PHOTOS / Zamani Youths In Niger State Burn Their Brooms And APC Banners (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: It Is Not Too Late For Tinubu And Apc. by Goke7: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2022
MikoB:

I am happy that you accepted that people are angry with Tinubu, that is the reason I stated that him and other stakeholders need to soften people's heart, this is easy to do, and the only way is good performance, just imagine if it was the era of fashola that we have this contest, Tinubu would have just strolled in into the aso rock easily, because with Fashola performance Ac and acn were able to take back all other sates in the SW and edo, Fashola performance was a template for other states in nigeria, and guess who was honoured the most with the performance, it was Tinubu.

Angry with tinubu for what? Has he been governing any state? See whether tinubu beg people or not, those who hate him still hate him and they have every right to do so. I hope even when he does not even becomes president he will still not be blamed.

Tinubu sin is his political strength, that's all. Everybody just want to flex and feel important
Re: It Is Not Too Late For Tinubu And Apc. by ItsTutsi(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2022
I'm a northerner, but the way I see how other enthinic groups play with Yoruba head around politically, the thing seriously surprises me!! Every tribe and region has its bad eggs, buy what I notice is that other region hides and protect its influential elites, but yoruba, in other to be political correct and woke will be insulting and castigating it's finest people!!

I mean, sincerely, what is the offense of Tinubu!?!? What has he done that other politicians have not done worst to be hated like this!!

No southern or northerner politician has achieved as mush as Tinubu has done, even Ohenazi group has come out to say they wished they had someone like him

Yoruba are letting outsiders to divide them using religion!! Why are u guys doing this to ur self!! If Yoruba miss this opportunity, they will be in opposition for 16yrs
Goke7:

All na lie, did ambode offend tinubu? Ambode offended the party faithfulls, tinubu tried to save him but the party faithfulls threatened to vote otherwise. The tinubu leadership of the party have been unfairly villified. We have worst God fathers in many states in Nigeria but only tinubu gets more whips

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would Be China's Fate,if Nigeria Divides Today? / Obidients Pictures From Manchester / Obidient Supporters Seen Spraying Money At Peter Obi's Rally In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.