Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? (8167 Views)

No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu / Secessionists Are Wasting Their Time — Olumba Olumba Obu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by Bravetunde: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2022
grin grin :Dtoruba fake muslums,nawaooo for una.
For the first time I must say kudos to ss/se youth for matching up with yttorubas for propaganda for propagandaa.
Agbadoist have always bragged that they are the king of propagandaa,although igbos boys no too Sabi propagandaa but we ss helped them with propaganda.
You see ehn olumba is a Christian sect that even ogboni and other Yoruba occult are afraid of.
Just tell anyone you go to olumba and see how they fear and respect you.
I love olumba church far better than utoroba Muslims who are occutic and kill children and aged women while advoiding men because of their cowardly nature.
Derty cowords.
We will match you propagandaa for propagandaa and if it result to real fight we will be too happy as we all know your cowordly fearr fearr nature.
Spitt.
Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by Simplythebest: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Good and it was fine between Atiku and Obi u didn't ask the same question then but is now that u are asking it. I don't really have anything against u supporting PDP and i want u to market ur candidate and don't try to talk bad about others.
jrusky:

Hidding my party Oh heaven I guess you are new here. I have never ever deny pdp go to all my post I always say it boldly with no fear I'm pdp since 199o till today I mean right now. Ask anyone in the house about my party stand they will tell you I have never shifted ground ever bro I'm not a betrayer like most of you whom we all Atikulated with this same obi in 2019 but today same Atikuokowa is tufiakwa, no I don't do such. If its fine for Atiku/obi in 2019 then it should be fine for Atikuk/owo in 2022 bro.

I dont betray regardless bro. I'm pdp die hard one indeed.

1 Like

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by Commentor: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
Likely Obi's wife and by extension he's a part timer.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by Commentor: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
KillSars:
Olumba olumba obu, brotherhood of the cross and star, dem get female members? I no know sha...

I no dey trust any politician, I no dey near dem sef, only God knows wetin diz one don pledge...

Na the women dey lure men pass.
Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by Karemarealty288(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Even if Peter Obi be Papiwater and his wife Mammiwater....we still dey Obidient.

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by adaure202: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
Olumba olumba obu, brotherhood of the cross and star, dem get female members? I no know sha...I no dey trust any politician, I no dey near dem sef, only God knows wetin diz one don pledge...Olumba olumba obu, brotherhood of the cross and star, dem get female members? I no know sha...I no dey trust any politician, I no dey near dem sef, only God knows wetin diz one don pledge......
Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by swaggerjack: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
Upliftment101:
obasanjo was/is a member of ogboni confraternity when he was president so what’s the fuss about,?
True

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by jom28gy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
BATified2023:
so a Muslim with a pastor wife is bad but a Christian with a traditionalist wife is good right?
your talk don't make sense at all
Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by swaggerjack: 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
cybersoldiers:

The same you posted, you used a different username to be the first to comment again.

Shameless Bigot.

Olumba Olumba is also a church.

Tinubu belongs to over 10 secret societies, so why call him a Muslim?

All Yoruba church founders are members of Ogboni fraternity, why call them Christians
?

Peter if free to Chose any religion of his choice.

However, for the records, He's a born Catholic and very friendly with other religions.
Iniatiate that has gone through the rites and rituals to become an ascended occult grandmaster.

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by swaggerjack: 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Upliftment101:
obasanjo was/is a member of ogboni confraternity when he was president so what’s the fuss about,?
Obasanjo former Vice President loves charms and is a grand patron of marabouts according to his biography "My Watch".

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by swaggerjack: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Even if Peter Obi be Papiwater and his wife Mammiwater....we still dey Obidient.
shocked
Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by PeterObi4LP: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
If him like let him be member of Satan, the movement is beyond him and we'll vote for him.
Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by swaggerjack: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
If him like let him be member of Satan, the movement is beyond him and we'll vote for him.
My people perish for lack of knowledge cry
Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by swaggerjack: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Frontpage

1 Like

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by MufasaLion: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
KillSars:
Olumba olumba obu, brotherhood of the cross and star, dem get female members? I no know sha...

I no dey trust any politician, I no dey near dem sef, only God knows wetin diz one don pledge...

Yes, they have female members.

1 Like

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by Elevation(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Baba if this is true, Ubangiji ya ra ba mu da OOO gaskiya, if you know you know.
Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by swaggerjack: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Elevation:
Baba if this is true, Ubangiji ya ra ba mu da OOO gaskiya, if you know you know.

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by Emk5556: 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
jrusky:

Me used different monker? God forbid bro I'm not a fraud like you infact I have be using my moniker ever since.

On Obidient olumba stuff as I said in my post *I'm not insinuating anything cus I don't belief in rumour* are you blind to see that?

Bia why are you people so stupid like these and overly in pain over everything? Pls is this not a curse? Just wondering.

Is Obidient olumba or not very simple question. Answer it or pls let responsible people answer it and just quietly go to hell with your bitterness.

However, I'm not apc and never Tinubu fan nor hate him because he has not done me any wrong directly. Mr idiot I'm a full PDP to the core I'm sick of repeating this over time I can never dump PDP even if angel come down to sell other party I won't change my stand I'm pdp full stop.

So go and Kpeme with your bitterness.

Your so lame!

How is someone's choice of religion your wahala?
NEXT TIME BE RESONABLE WHEN TYPING.
Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by jrusky(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
Emk5556:

Your so lame!

How is someone's choice of religion your wahala?
NEXT TIME BE RESONABLE WHEN TYPING.

I guess you are stupid for real uou are stupid infact you are extremely stupid. Next time stop bing stupid and try not to be stupid.

I have moved out of that talk yet you are still fuming like goat that drink cassava fermented fluid extraction. Pls get lost and stop being stupid. If you want to draw ring let's start ok.

Nonsense!!!

I will say it a million time Obi will never become the president so hang yourself.

It's pdp moment. Political bullier and terrorist coe next.

I repeat stop being stupid.
Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by JealousCobra(m): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
jrusky:
Hhmm this need a serious confirmation ASAP.

This is very interesting to me because this nonsense about him been a christain need seriou scrutiny.

I'm not insinuating anything because I don't follow rumour but the truth is I'm not voting for him though.

Push this to the front page and don't delete anyone post on this.

Seun over to you.

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by Emk5556: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
jrusky:

I guess you are stupid for real uou are stupid infact you are extremely stupid. Next time stop bing stupid and try not to be stupid.

I have moved out of that talk yet you are still fuming like goat that drink cassava fermented fluid extraction. Pls get lost and stop being stupid. If you want to draw ring let's start ok.

Nonsense!!!

...just shift!

I will say it a million time Obi will never become the president so hang yourself.

It's pdp moment. Political bullier and terrorist coe next.

I repeat stop being stupid.
Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
IamAtikulate:
Ok.

Olumba Olumba Olumba is a popular Christian sect in Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers.

The wife might be from OOO, but Peter Obi is a known Catholic.

OOO is not a proscribed group and being a member is better than being a drug Lord and BH terrorist.

grin
this ur picture off me
Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by blackpanda: 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
His supporters dont care o
Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by Owologbo(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
BATified2023:
so a Muslim with a pastor wife is bad but a Christian with a traditionalist wife is good right?

A traditionalist if far better than a Muslim.
I'm yet to see a traditionalist burning churches, mosque or doing suicide bombing.
There are a lot of traditionalist that will even advise you to serve your God well.
Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by BATified2023: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
Owologbo:

A traditionalist if far better than a Muslim.
I'm yet to see a traditionalist burning churches, mosque or doing suicide bombing.
There are a lot of traditionalist that will even advise you to serve your God well.

Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by Owologbo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
[quote author=BATified2023 post=114859304][/quote] crap.
Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by swaggerjack: 4:42am On Jul 19, 2022
blackpanda:
His supporters dont care o
shocked
Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by maybet081: 5:30am On Jul 19, 2022
Do you know that BATs are used in making charms that blinds people?
Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by swaggerjack: 5:13am On Jul 21, 2022
KillSars:

They have female members
Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by swaggerjack: 5:21am On Jul 21, 2022
Commentor:
Likely Obi's wife and by extension he's a part timer.
Part timer or full timer?
Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by nnewsnjobs: 6:03am On Jul 21, 2022
swaggerjack:
Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member of Olumba Olumba Obu?

According to his former aide Ben Obi he used a helicopter with Valentine Obieyem to attend Olumba Olumba Obu

And Yekini Nabena states he hides under Catholicism, while being a member of the Olumba Olumba sect.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/26/obis-ideology-and-the-debate-after/

https://www.blueprint.ng/campaign-pdp-peter-obi-lobbying-s-african-drug-dealers-nabena/
Can you tell us what is the problem with someone attending Olumba Olumba Obu.

Because I have never heard that anyone attending Cele church is a problem.

Don't come here to expose your lack of education (travel is part of education).

If you had traveled to that part of the country, you would have known that O. O. Obu is a white garment church just like Cele with branches in so many states in Nigeria.

Even though am not their member and don't like their method just like I don't like any white garment church method, it is their way and they have the right to practice Christianity the way they like.

So there is nothing wrong with them. You can look for something else to discredit Obi if that is what would make you happy.
Re: Is It Peter Obi Or His Wife That Is A Member Of Olumba Olumba Obu? by swaggerjack: 6:11am On Jul 21, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Can you tell us what is the problem with someone attending Olumba Olumba Obu.

Because I have never heard that anyone attending Cele church is a problem.

Don't come here to expose your lack of education (travel is part of education).

If you had traveled to that part of the country, you would have known that O. O. Obu is a white garment church just like Cele with branches in so many states in Nigeria.

Even though am not their member and don't like their method just like I don't like any white garment church method, it is their way and they have the right to practice Christianity the way they like.

So there is nothing wrong with them. You can look for something else to discredit Obi if that is what would make you happy.

I used to go Cele church. And Cele aka white garment church is Deeper Life compared to Olumba Olumba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Facts About Libya? / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San / Edo PDP Crisis: Etsako Central Suspends Party Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.