Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million (72504 Views)

Adekunke Gold Gifts His Old Friend And Music Director A Rolex Worth N11,000,000 / Mercy Eke Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz GLC 300 Gift / Jennifer Lopez Rocks A Handbag Worth 36 Million See Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by Elxandre(m): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2022
wonder233:
The irony of the third world is that while there is prevalent hardship and dire poverty for the majority, there also exists insane wealth and illogical spendings on obscene luxury by the small circle of rich people. The manufacturers of luxury goods know this, that is why they market heavily in Africa and the black population of the Western world because they know the black man is cursed with an inordinate lust for foolish luxury. The average gen z kid in Nigeria uses the latest iPhone, not because they come from rich homes or can personally afford it, but because they feel compelled by peer pressure. Forget about yahoo and runs, even those that earn honestly, save and save just to buy it.
The man is right, Nigerians don't have the money for brand new Mercedes.
Only a very tiny portion of Nigerians can afford these cars brand new.
It would make no economic sense to advertise to them.
Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by PumpumPrince: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2022
Frales6:

him sef no dey hide am so why you wan vex on his behalf

helo please can i chop kiss? smiley
Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by Frales6(f): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2022
PumpumPrince:

that one dey na
Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by Frales6(f): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2022
PumpumPrince:

that one dey na
Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by Frales6(f): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2022
PumpumPrince:

that one dey na
Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by Frales6(f): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2022
PumpumPrince:

that one dey na
Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by Tranquility2345: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
SeaTrade:
Honestly, their cars keep looking Korean as the days go by...
Sometimes i just dey reason to forget benz and buy a newer hilux,na just say I still young and I need to pursue clean clean,classy women,
If not! angry

Guy you are not less than 40 jor. Before, you dey claim 20. Now you don dey claim 30s. Hahaha. You go soon talk your real age grin

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
Entertainment and CRYPTOS really Banging it For Adekunle GOLD - The Musical Influencer of The SHIBA Coin for Africans in The World of Altocoins.

If You know, You Know.
Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:
Entertainment and CRYPTOS really Banging it For Adekunle GOLD - The Musical Influencer of The SHIBA Coin for Africans in The World of Altocoins.

If You know, You Know.

Let's Talk About A Secret Coin.

Secret Coin: The CASHERA Coin (THE MAJESTIC COIN Shooting 2,083.12% Profits in Days)

"History is A Tool.... Because History Keeps Repeating Itself."

From Close observation and Vivid Studies; since February 2022; when I observed and studied about The CASHERA Coin; there remains some particular FACTS about This Particular Coin that makes it One of The Most Important Altcoins to Always Be TRADED and HELD for Quick, Short, Medium and Long Term Profiting.

Firstly; The name of The Coin "CASHERA" - speaks Volume. It simply relates and interpretes "CASH" or "Money" PSYCHOLOGICALLY To The Minds of Crypto Traders.

Hence; There is Always A Psychological Pull, Attention and Attraction of People towards The CASHERA Coin all over The World.

And for this reason; This is One of my yardsticks to always Calling Trades for This Coin as I Intentionally Add it Up to Most of My Trading Watchlist whenever other Yardstick Requirements are met.

Without Wasting Much Time with this Sensitization Piece; Let me explain some important tips about this Particular Coin that should expose you to the Realities of HOLDING Some of This Coin for A Long Period of 5 to 10 Years and even for A Lifetime as I'm Almost Definite about it Finding itself to becoming One of The FIRST CLASS COINS OF THE CRYPTO WORLD.

First Tip: Read through The WhitePaper Works and RoadMap of The CASHERA Coin to get A Flow of Why You should be HOLDING This Coin.

Second Tip: When you observe the screenshots provided along with this Sensitization Piece; You'll observe that The Coin was added to Our Trading Watchlist on JUNE 30 and JULY 18 respectively.

Now; when you observe from The 24 hours Angle of JUNE 30 And JULY 18; You will observe that The Coin made a 39.62% Price Profit Movement.

So, if you bought the coin on JUNE 30, and You still bought the coin on JULY 18; Your Profits here would have been doubled with respect to 39.62%.

Now; from The 1 hour Trading View Perspective for JUNE 30 (which You can observe through one of the screenshots provided herein); as at 1:12 AM (which is some MIDNIGHT ago); If You had Followed Up with Our Coin Tracking Method, You would have realized a 74.65% Profits too. In the same vein; this would have been doubled if You also Bought The same Dollar Value of The CASHERA Coin for JULY 18.

Lastly; Here is The Golden Goose...!!!

The CASHERA Coin Became Our MAJESTIC Coin Again Shooting as HIGH as 2,083.12%.

So, if you had kept Positions on This Coin for JUNE 30 and JULY 18; Your Profits would have again been doubled.

The Financial Mathematics about this is that:

If you had invested as little as $1 on both (two) occasions of this coin;

2 × (2,083.12/100) × $1 = $41.6624.

(%Spillage Tolerance not included).

Hence; By Now - You would have Overturned Your Meagre $2 into $41.6624 in a matter of Days without Scalping for Profits within Every 24 Hours.

Hence This is My VERDICT:

THE MESSIAH'S VERDICT:

The CASHERA Coin will for a Long Time Remain A MAJESTIC Coin because of The Mystical, Psychological and Magical Attraction and Connection which it has Historically Financially Benefitted Many Coin Traders Who KNOWS THEIR ONIONS All Around The World.

Do You Know Your ONIONS ?

Did You BUY The CASHERA Coin ?

Do You Now Know About The CASHERA Coin ?

Are You Periodically Tracking, Trailing and Locking Your Profits ?

#FollowWhoKnowRoad
#FollowWhoDeyChopONIONS.

~ MESSIAH.
[Founder of The Maildrops Portal: www.10dollars.carrd.co]

(We don't shake Tables; We SHAKE The World - CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY).

PS:

Very Important:

Check out and Study Through Our Two Main Financial Freedom Sensitization Threads on Nairaland to Keep Yourself Financially and CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY Enlightened.

1): The Best Investment is On Yourself: Learn How To Earn $12 daily:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

2): Financial Freedom Enlightenment Through www.10dollars.carrd.co (The Maildrops Coin Portal):

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free

Re: Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million by MarianaTrench: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2022
This thing looks more like a publicity stunt for Carmart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini / Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures / Kiran Matharoo In Cleavage-Baring Outfit To #OLIC2 [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.