Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Ada Ameh Is Dead - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh Is Dead (89383 Views)

Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by ajumma(m): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2022
ajanma2:
Death is no respecter of any man.whether you are popular, influential,wealthy,healthy,careful,careless, when your time comes,you just have to pick the call..
A lady died in my street yesterday,what killed her?
A fly entered through her nose,she tried blowing it out,no avail and it got to her brain and infected somethings and she died..

Give your life to Christ today

hmnn mystery of life...what a world
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by essentialone(m): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2022
“I GOT MORE DEPRESSED WHEN MY DAUGHTER AND 7 OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS DIED” ADA AMEH OPENS UP ON HER BATTLE WITH MENTAL HEALTH AND MORE
Nollywood actress, Ada Ameh has opened up on her battle with mental health.
The actress in an interview with TVC, Your View, revealed that the death of her death made her more depressed.
According to her, she has been depressed for years and her daughter’s death worsen it because she was her best friend, and sister and it felt like her world had crumbled down with her death.
Ada Ameh disclosed that she has lost 7 of her family members over the years which took a toll on her.
“I have depression, I have been depressed for some years and it became very worse when I lost my daughter in 2020. I was 14 when I had her, she was my best friend, sister, I just saw my world crumbling down before me.
I had lost 3 of my sister’s, 3 of my brothers and family. I thought I was going to be next when my younger sister died and I have been in and out of hospital.
On her advice for those battling mental health, she said, “I get DMs from people who want to commit suicide. Talk to a doctor, and get professional help. I used to leave Lagos to Calabar to get a doctor until I found one in Lagos.
Talking about Empress, “Empress isn’t my friend, she is my sister. We have known each other for 23 years. We are family friends. She is always there for me. She recently came to visit me when the voice note leaked and we talked, prayed and she encouraged me.
Speaking on how her colleagues have been supporting her, she said, “They have been beautiful, like last year, when Empress and my guy did a surprise birthday, they called me, gave me gifts and money including Funke Akindele, Ini Edo, Iyabo Ojo…. I can’t start mentioning names. My colleagues and executive producer on the Johnsons were there for me, even when I wasn’t around for filming for three months, they were paying me”.
Kemi Filani news recalls Ada Ameh had cried out over an issue which was eating her up.
‘The Johnsons’ actress revealed that she was given a job which she failed to deliver because she was battling mental health.
Unfortunately for her, the company didn’t understand what she was going through and at such had filed a lawsuit against her.
Ada Ameh claimed the company was suing her for a staggering amount, which she seems unable to afford.
Ada Ameh admitted that the lawsuit was taking her life, but she wouldn’t allow it weigh her down or kill her.
Ada Ameh vowed to get over it.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by ZeroChil: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2022
Damn! This is so shocking!
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by essentialone(m): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2022
essentialone:
“I GOT MORE DEPRESSED WHEN MY DAUGHTER AND 7 OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS DIED” ADA AMEH OPENS UP ON HER BATTLE WITH MENTAL HEALTH AND MORE
The actress in an interview with TVC, Your View, revealed that the death of her death made her more depressed.
According to her, she has been depressed for years and her daughter’s death worsen it because she was her best friend, and sister and it felt like her world had crumbled down with her death.
Ada Ameh disclosed that she has lost 7 of her family members over the years which took a toll on her.
“I have depression, I have been depressed for some years and it became very worse when I lost my daughter in 2020. I was 14 when I had her, she was my best friend, sister, I just saw my world crumbling down before me.
I had lost 3 of my sister’s, 3 of my brothers and family. I thought I was going to be next when my younger sister died and I have been in and out of hospital.
On her advice for those battling mental health, she said, “I get DMs from people who want to commit suicide. Talk to a doctor, and get professional help. I used to leave Lagos to Calabar to get a doctor until I found one in Lagos.
Talking about Empress, “Empress isn’t my friend, she is my sister. We have known each other for 23 years. We are family friends. She is always there for me. She recently came to visit me when the voice note leaked and we talked, prayed and she encouraged me.
Speaking on how her colleagues have been supporting her, she said, “They have been beautiful, like last year, when Empress and my guy did a surprise birthday, they called me, gave me gifts and money including Funke Akindele, Ini Edo, Iyabo Ojo…. I can’t start mentioning names. My colleagues and executive producer on the Johnsons were there for me, even when I wasn’t around for filming for three months, they were paying me”.
Kemi Filani news recalls Ada Ameh had cried out over an issue which was eating her up.
‘The Johnsons’ actress revealed that she was given a job which she failed to deliver because she was battling mental health.
Unfortunately for her, the company didn’t understand what she was going through and at such had filed a lawsuit against her.
Ada Ameh claimed the company was suing her for a staggering amount, which she seems unable to afford.
Ada Ameh admitted that the lawsuit was taking her life, but she wouldn’t allow it weigh her down or kill her.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/entertainment/ada-ameh-opens-up-on-her-battle-with-mental-health

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by adekanbai: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2022
This is so heartbreaking, God rest her soul give her the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by sylve11: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2022
Oh no!

Sad news........

journey well, Ada Ameh.............. sad sad cool
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Timekeeper452: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2022
This must be a lie. Wtf?
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2022
Okobola146:
She has gone to a better place out of the reach of Tinubu’s cassava, agbado and yam

I can't even imagine how you will wail after INEC declares Tinubu winner of the 2023 presidential election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2022
Oh no, Rest In Peace ☮️ dearie

So so sad
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2022
She couldn't bear the pain again very painful
No family only her going through the pain alone
I pray God will show mercy to us we human being
Yet the leaving once are ungrateful to the life they have

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by tenpipsperday: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2022
fourboys:
God, this better be a lie, this lady lost her only child few years ago.. cheiii God why??

But that was when she started dying. Bro it is only when you have lost someone dear to you that you will understand what is called emotional trauma.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by BeanmanX(m): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2022
Unbelievable,,,,may her soul RIP
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by ZeroChil: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2022
essentialone:
I hope the fvckin company and the law firm are happy now. Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Coly2012(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2022
She gave me and my family good time on TV, she lived her life to entertain us, rest on Emuakpor your death is just another ewelekkeeeer on the essence of life.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by essentialone(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2022
NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS ADA AMEH OPENS UP ON MENTAL HEALTH BATTLES
Famous Nollywood actress Ada Ameh has opened up about her mental health battles.
The 48-year-old actress revealed that she was given a job which she failed to deliver because she was battling mental health.
The Benue State-born actress made this known on an Instagram post on her page on Wednesday.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce0TY3uoXUP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
According to the actress, the company did not understand what she was going through and, as such, filed a lawsuit against her.
Ms Ameh claimed the company was suing her for a staggering amount, which she seems unable to afford.
The actress started her career 27 years ago and admitted that the lawsuit had taken a toll on her, but she wouldn’t allow it to weigh her down or kill her.
Ameh, who lost her only daughter in October 2020, stated, “It is taking my life.”
Sharing the video on Instagram, she included the caption, “Do me good. Because God is good.”
She said, “I have an issue right now that can take my life, but I won’t die. We would get over it. I was given a job but didn’t do it because I have mental health issues. Will people understand it if you have mental issues? No, they wouldn’t. They are slamming me with a bill, suing me. It’s okay”.
In November, the Nollywood actress, in an interview with media personality Chude Jideonwo, explained how she gave birth at 13.
In October 2020, Ms Ameh lost her daughter, Aladi Godgift, who was over 30 years old.
Her daughter died after an unsuccessful surgery in Abuja.
The actress said that life had not remained the same since her daughter’s death.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Okobola146: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I can't even imagine how you will wail after INEC declares Tinubu winner of the 2023 presidential election.
at least she has escaped from your agbado, cassava and yam
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Maverick777: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2022
Sliiky76:
Ewelekeeeeee Aaaaaakpoooor

Emuakpor Johnson chaiii could be she couldn't recover from her daughters death
you just couldn't respect this thread and save your stupid advertisements...

If Insensitivity was a person!
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by essentialone(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2022
essentialone:
NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS ADA AMEH OPENS UP ON MENTAL HEALTH BATTLES
Famous Nollywood actress Ada Ameh has opened up about her mental health battles.
The 48-year-old actress revealed that she was given a job which she failed to deliver because she was battling mental health.
The Benue State-born actress made this known on an Instagram post on her page on Wednesday.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce0TY3uoXUP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
According to the actress, the company did not understand what she was going through and, as such, filed a lawsuit against her.
Ms Ameh claimed the company was suing her for a staggering amount, which she seems unable to afford.
The actress started her career 27 years ago and admitted that the lawsuit had taken a toll on her, but she wouldn’t allow it to weigh her down or kill her.
Ameh, who lost her only daughter in October 2020, stated, “It is taking my life.”
Sharing the video on Instagram, she included the caption, “Do me good. Because God is good.”
She said, “I have an issue right now that can take my life, but I won’t die. We would get over it. I was given a job but didn’t do it because I have mental health issues. Will people understand it if you have mental issues? No, they wouldn’t. They are slamming me with a bill, suing me. It’s okay”.
In November, the Nollywood actress, in an interview with media personality Chude Jideonwo, explained how she gave birth at 13.
In October 2020, Ms Ameh lost her daughter, Aladi Godgift, who was over 30 years old.
Her daughter died after an unsuccessful surgery in Abuja.
The actress said that life had not remained the same since her daughter’s death.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/537349-nollywood-actress-ada-ameh-opens-up-on-mental-health-battles.html
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by ecolime(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2022
meobizy:
Grief, bad eating habits or a lifestyle of sloth eventually caught up with her.

R.I.P.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2022
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2022
tenpipsperday:

But that was when she started dying. Bro it is only when you have lost someone dear to you that you will understand what is called emotional trauma.

I felt like crying here
She went through pain before dying
She lost her senses before now
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2022
Am in tears
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Omoluabi16(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2022
She probably could not recover from the pain. The world moves on, but those bereaved always nurses that wound.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Frizz001: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2022
Not sure she ever recovered from the passing of her daughter plus she just spoke out about depression and mental health issues bareley a month ago...may her soul Rest Peacefully, Amen.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by BrutusOj(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2022
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2022
Sad.

Life is indeed transient.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Laggafin: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2022
Oh God .. this better not be true.. Kai ..wat kinda life are we here for sef.. life sef person no de understand am..oh dammmn..I'm so pained
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by DOnlooker(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2022
Very sad news. May God rest your soul Madam.
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Wetpuxy: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2022
Rip Ma… so sad
Re: Ada Ameh Is Dead by Konjiboii: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2022
Noooooo way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Prints His EFCC Mugshot On His T-Shirt / Davido Vs Burna Boy: Cubana Chief Priest Replies Burna Boy / Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.