Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Where's Governor Wike? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where's Governor Wike? (696 Views)

See Where Governor Uzodinma Governs Imo State From – PDP / Please Where's Governor Nasiru El Rufai / Where Governor Wike, Atiku And Saraki Will Have Serious Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where's Governor Wike? by famology(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2022
I never knew Wike can be this silent. I think Atiku should reach out to him personally not sending emissaries. I think the man is truly hurt.

Re: Where's Governor Wike? by famology(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2022
Wike was badly treated.
Re: Where's Governor Wike? by Felimax(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2022
Please leave him alone. We don't need him now.
Re: Where's Governor Wike? by Totilopussylick(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2022
Does Wike hold the key to the nation tongue
Re: Where's Governor Wike? by FreeStuffsNG: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2022
famology:
I never knew Wike can be this silent. I think Atiku should reach out to him personally not sending emissaries. I think the man is truly hurt.
Politics is not show business. HE Wike is obviously busy and this kind of less visibility is a clear indication that he is consulting and building consensus around his next political move.
Even what you percieved as silence is loud. He will be fine because he has the clout and has built the necessary broad based connections.
I honestly do not think HE Atiku is his biggest problem and sending emissaries to him after he has made bare his demands is an exercise i futility.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Where's Governor Wike? by Odin13: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2022
Pride goeth before a big fall..

Wike is all mouth no action, the little money that comes in to Rivers account made he feels he’s a god .. and believe he have arrived in Nigeria National politcs .. then the Yoruba press hype skyrocket his damed Ego..

After dashing some of his colleagues free funds to buy them

Wike now feel say .. he’s word Na order ..

The PDP he claimed to be the new king .. slidly technically pushed him to where he belong .. he was never the first to bleed for the party.. Na people get party

Osun is in the bag..
No Wike and his team

If we lost Osun.. his mouth would have been loud and the Yoruba press would have presented as Pdp savior and further more cause crises and damage to the party .. drawing sentiments

But we won.. is now Adeleke .. Imole .. candinate grin they wan twist a.m.. Pdp is not bothered another western state .. bagged.
They can continue with their noise.

Wike will humbly return to his sense .. or decamp ..
IMO Bayelsa Akwaibom Delta are Wike neigbours .. none Is with him .. and doesn’t have influence in any of the states

So who is Wike in Pdp and wetin he dey bring for the party aside Rivers Money.. Okowa get the same Money..

The Yoruba media that created him after Obigbo massacre will still send him to prison via efcc

And if don’t align well before 2023 and Pdp wins

Wike is on his own

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where's Governor Wike? by 2elliot: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2022
famology:
Buhari did these politicians dirty with the new electoral law that bans them from holding another elective position after contesting and failing. Ordinarily, Wine would have ran for senate if the loop hopes were not covered.
Re: Where's Governor Wike? by Owontime: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2022
Wike is taking a break from PDP politics, na by force?
The wants to rest,just leave him alone.
Re: Where's Governor Wike? by famology(m): 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Politics is not show business. HE Wike is obviously busy and this kind of less visibility is a clear indication that he is consulting and building consensus around his next political move.
Even what you percieved as silence is loud. He will be fine because he has the clout and has built the necessary broad based connections.
I honestly do not think HE Atiku is his biggest problem and sending emissaries to him after he has made bare his demands is an exercise i futility.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

Obviously I think Wike is cooking something. The Wike I know can't be this detached from the PDP.
Re: Where's Governor Wike? by WATCHOVER(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
Odin13:
Pride goeth before a big fall..

Wike is all mouth no action, the little money that comes in to Rivers account made he feels he’s a god .. and believe he have arrived in Nigeria National politcs .. then the Yoruba press hype skyrocket his damed Ego..

After dashing some of his colleagues free funds to buy them

Wike now feel say .. he’s word Na order ..

The PDP he claimed to be the new king .. slidly technically pushed him to where he belong .. he was never the first to bleed for the party.. Na people get party

Osun is in the bag..
No Wike and his team

If we lost Osun.. his mouth would have been loud and the Yoruba press would have presented as Pdp savior and further more cause crises and damage to the party .. drawing sentiments

But we won.. is now Adeleke .. Imole .. candinate grin they wan twist a.m.. Pdp is not bothered another western state .. bagged.
They can continue with their noise.

Wike will humbly return to his sense .. or decamp ..
IMO Bayelsa Akwaibom Delta are Wike neigbours .. none Is with him .. and doesn’t have influence in any of the states

So who is Wike in Pdp and wetin he dey bring for the party aside Rivers Money.. Okowa get the same Money..

The Yoruba media that created him after Obigbo massacre will still send him to prison via efcc

And if don’t align well before 2023 and Pdp wins

Wike is on his own

Power to the people
North 2023
Political illiteracy at its peak
Re: Where's Governor Wike? by Odin13: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Political illiteracy at its peak

Says a politcal illiterate.
Re: Where's Governor Wike? by WATCHOVER(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
Odin13:

Yes am a politcal illiterate.
Re: Where's Governor Wike? by ajekpaks(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
famology:

Y'all are the ones disturbing yourselves...

Wike knew from day one what would happen, all these media stunts na just for show...

Wike knew all along that He could not dislodge Atiku

the same thing Peter Obi saw and dumped the party, a move that's paying off for him now...

Wike should go and sit down, no be by shouting and threatening people every day

let him sort out the case of illegal bunkering going on under his nose in PH first before coming to be forming hurt
Re: Where's Governor Wike? by dododawa1: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Government coming to an end,so he needed to plan to corrupted MONEY ahead
Re: Where's Governor Wike? by abobote: 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
He is still traveling round the world in protest for his non selection as Atiku's running mate

Las las he will be alright

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Borrow 11trillion To Finance 2023 Budget~pictures / Nigerians In Diaspora Move To Raise $150M, N100BN For Peter Obi's Campaign / Our Results Portal Was Attacked From Asia During Ekiti, Osun Governorship Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.