Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section (1560 Views)

What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) / I'm Nairaland Politics Section Princess, Everybody Loves Me / Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by VandalSavage(m): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2022
Good morning Dear nairalanders smiley

who else has noticed the amount of tribal peace and unity on the Nairaland politics section these days

It appears that the ipob are nowhere to be found
And are now channeling their energy to support of Peter obi

I remember few months ago when I had to constantly slay ipob bigots,but these days I no longer see them rain their usual insults and blame on the Yorubas cheesy

It is now OBIents vs Tinubu urchins grin

When we were telling them that not all Yorubas supports tinubu they never listened,a lot of Yorubas Know better than to vote tinubu

but I'm glad now that the osun State election has proven that the South West isn't just an APC playground, tinubu's APC has failed to win his own state.....that speaks volumes

Now I want to tell you guys about my experience ,I was in a barbershop when a man came in,he was friends with the barber and this man was a confirm yourba man, and I've never seen this man speak English always Yoruba

he looks like the average person that you would expect to support tinubu,and I already assumed he was another tinubu urchins, when the topic of generation election came up,he was asked who he was going to vote and he proudly said PETER OBI cheesy

I was shock cause this man uses a button phone and isn't into Twitter or Facebook so we can't say he's just and online noise maker

I was shocked and happy at the same time, the OBI hype is real !!!

And am glad that the reasonable Yorubas and Igbos are finally getting along :

Together we must fight against agbado man and Fulanis terrorist that wants to destroy our dear country

#OBI2023

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by Felimax(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2022
If only you know how you sound!

So because he was not using an internet enable phone that now made him lame? Because he was always speaking Yoruba not English it now made him daft?

Una eyes go soon clear!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by Cypress042(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2022
So one can't decide to walk around homie with his button phone?

OP Try dey think oh cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by spearman(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by buckeyemedia: 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
spearman:
In Osun. Yorubas demonstrated the cultural sophistication that Ibos can hardly comprehend as it is far from their own brash and abrasive nature.

Ibo response to Osun has been to try to spin it as some sort of victory for Peter Obi. How? Don't ask me. I too am as lost on that one. Can Osun happen in Ibo land with Obi as a national candidate? Never. All opposition to Labour Party would be extinguished even before the start of campaign. There will be massive opposition deaths. Ibos must think locked step or destroy one another.

The fact is Osun election is a triumphant display of Yoruba sophistication, Yoruba cultural superiority to the world.

YORUBA NATION WAS THE WINNER IN OSUN.
YORUBA MUST STAND ALONE.
YORUBA NATION NOW
Yoruba Nation, you want to die of hunger?

Remove The Colony of Lagos, property of The Federal Government which was added to Southern Nigeria in 1906, what does the South West produce, that adds any value to Nigeria as a nation?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by spearman(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Yoruba Nation, you want to die of hunger?

Remove The Colony of Lagos property of The Federal Government which was added to Southern Nigeria in 1906, what does the South West produce, that adds any value to Nigeria as a nation?
Don't be stupid. It is not about materiality. No country in the world is asking to be taken over because they are poor and starving. Please up your thinking process. You can do better.

Never been. It si about cultural preservation, language and heritage. Nigeria will never be a good place. Yorubas form a natural country and will soon depart.
Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by helinues: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
The banning won't let them cos they are not cultured , mannered and matured when engaging with others

Less than 20% of them have PVC yet they won't let us rest

( 3x7) + 7

On weekly basis

grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by Realtalk20: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:
The banning won't let them cos they are not cultured , mannered and matured when engaging with others

You didn't read the post did you? You rushed to comment or you would realize this comment of yours is totally off topic

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by Bravetunde: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
spearman:

Don't be stupid. It is not about materially. No country in the world is asking to be taken over because they are poor and starving. Please up your thinking process. You can do better.

Never been. It si about cultural preservation, language and heritage. Nigeria will never be a good place. Yorubas form a natural country and will soon depart.
Yorubas have nothing much.
Hi ga go wire them wella
Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by helinues: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Realtalk20:

You didn't read the post did you? You rushed to comment or you would realize this comment of yours is totally off topic

Not this time again

Funkeeeeee, Bikonu bring the beans
Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by budaatum: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
VandalSavage:

who else has noticed the amount of tribal peace and unity on the Nairaland politics section these days

I have to say that this is the greatest and most amazing effect of Obidience. Ever since we got Peterised with Obidient hearts it's like we have all become decent brain using respectful people.

One thing seems to have united is, and I must give the credit to my current president bubu. He ensured the sufferhead was equally distributed between every tribe and religion such that we have now all united to fight the common enemies of insecurity and lack of opportunity.

May we make the peace and unity on Nairaland the peace and unity in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by ajekpaks(m): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
spearman:
In Osun. Yorubas demonstrated the cultural sophistication that Ibos can hardly comprehend as it is far from their own brash and abrasive nature.

Ibo response to Osun has been to try to spin it as some sort of victory for Peter Obi. How? Don't ask me. I too am as lost on that one. Can Osun happen in Ibo land with Obi as a national candidate? Never. All opposition to Labour Party would be extinguished even before the start of campaign. There will be massive opposition deaths. Ibos must think locked step or destroy one another.

The fact is Osun election is a triumphant display of Yoruba sophistication, Yoruba cultural superiority to the world.

YORUBA MUST STAND ALONE.
YORUBA NATION NOW.
Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by ArewaNorth: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
Finally, we, Fulani are at ease from the daily aspersions, insults and abuse we suffered because of the sins of few criminals among us. We have paid dearly for our son's just being the President of Nigeria for just 7/23yrs of our return to Democracy.
All the conspiracy theories fabricated by renowned authors are buried for the sake of their son's candidature, Nigeria is suddenly no longer a zoo and to some extent they are aspiring to become the leaders of the zoo. Amazingly, they run to politics section to commend us with great joy that some of us are supporting their candidate.
All unprintable names they call Nigeria, the bad image they painted her is brought to pause. This is telling us the reality of how unpatriotic, dogmatic, and selfish some people can be.
Atleast, now most Nigerians can believe that what they're told are mostly lies.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by inoki247: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bravetunde:

Yorubas have nothing much.
Hi ga go wire them wella

Yea dey av nothing buh ur people are trooping to all the Western state to open shops to sell wu dey buy all doz things na ghost....

If hunger no wire u wetin u go du for region filled with hunger.....

As worst as dem Zamfara, Borno is ur people dey dere hustling what happen to u people staying in ur region to enjoy dere since u av no hunger dere....
Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by Built2last: 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
A people terribly abused are always eager to celebrate their "little wins"...

An INEC that was at the verge of ascending to global standard under JEGA and GEJ, handed over to Mahmood..... because Buhari was involved, he gave us atttrocious ELECTION in 2019, birthed the demonic INCONCLUSIVE phenomenon that is usually employed to do political abracadabra, we saw how it was used in Osun last four years, we saw how it was used in Kano against PDP......, four years ago, rigging came back in it's brazen form.....same 2019, Buhari refused to sign into law the wonderful electoral reforms spearheaded by Saraki Senate because he was afraid that the masses will revolt against his misgovernance...

In 2022, at his exit, manages to sign it half heartedly.......and you all are saying he is bastion of democracy bla bla bla...?

What exactly is wrong with you all? I s.wear, I am in a wrong country.

What it is all these kukere praises for an Almost 8 year atrociously performing president for signing a bill he didn't initiate?

At the rate JEGA was going with INEC repositioning, by now, we should have gotten to electronic voting.

The only president that deserved praise is a president that gave INEC all the support they needed even when it was going to work against his AMBITION.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by Seefinish: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
I am not an Igbo man but I want to say that on Nairaland, some paid supporters of Tinubu wants to force him on us by fire by force. These are the same people who trying to present Obi as an Igbo candidate. But enlightened Yoruba knows what to do.
Look at the position of Afenifere.
The north is powerful because of the division in southern Nigeria. And the very day the South unites, that's the end of northern dominance in politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by Sambai65(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
They surely resume back after the presidential election grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by VandalSavage(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2022
Felimax:

So because he was not using an internet enable phone that now made him lame? Because he was always speaking Yoruba not English it now made him daft?

Una eyes go soon clear!
read to understand and not just to attack

Did I say anything bad about the Yoruba man ,this is an average man and he's well educated but still prefers to speak Yoruba always

You guys are always saying all Yorubas are supporting tinubu

This is to show you that Yorubas can actually think for them selves and are not blinded by tribalism
Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by Gbogbowa: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2022
VandalSavage:

And are now channeling their energy to support of Peter obi thank you omo iya,I have similar experience and worse still its inside oshodi,those of us that love education the SW now sit at the back row why thug lead that is jus too bad .I reject ASISHE 2023 I stand by Obi

I remember few months ago when I had to constantly slay ipob bigots,but these days I no longer see them rain their usual insults and blame on the Yorubas cheesy

When we were telling them that not all Yorubas supports tinubu they never listened,a lot of Yorubas Know better than to vote tinubu

but I'm glad now that the osun State election has proven that the South West isn't just an APC playground, tinubu's APC has failed to win his own state.....that speaks volumes

Now I want to tell you guys about my experience ,I was in a barbershop when a man came in,he was friends with the barber and this man was a confirm yourba man, and I've never seen this man speak English always Yoruba

he looks like the average person that you would expect to support tinubu,and I already assumed he was another tinubu urchins, when the topic of generation election came up,he was asked who he was going to vote and he proudly said PETER OBI cheesy

I was shock cause this man uses a button phone and isn't into Twitter or Facebook so we can't say he's just and online noise maker

Together we must fight against agbado man and Fulanis terrorist that wants to destroy our dear country

#OBI2023
Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by IgOga(m): 10:37am On Jul 20, 2022
VandalSavage:

#OBI2023

Osun has nothing to do with Tinubu or Atiku or Obi for that matter. It was a local power tussle.....Tinubu, Atiku or Obi may have helped their candidate add a few votes but largely local matters determined the outcome....In the presidential election Tinubu will win Osun by over 80%...Peter Obi may even get up to 7% of the votes unlike the less than 1% of the votes Lasun (LP candidate) got in the governorship.
Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by Penguin2: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2022
Felimax:

Una eyes go soon clear!

No! That’s not what he meant.

Lemme break down for you just incase you are having cognitive deficiency…

He painted that picture so that you can know that asides those online being aware of Peter Obi, those in the streets, without access to internet, have also started catching the Obi fever. Is our lord not good?

So, ore mi, he was just buttressing a point and not insulting the Obidient man. Obidients don’t insult Obidients grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by Throwback: 10:48am On Jul 20, 2022
Built2last:
A people terribly abused are always eager to celebrate their "little wins"...

An INEC that was at the verge of ascending to global standard under JEGA and GEJ, handed over to Mahmood..... because Buhari was involved, he gave us atttrocious ELECTION in 2019, birthed the demonic INCONCLUSIVE phenomenon that is usually employed to do political abracadabra, we saw how it was used in Osun last four years, we saw how it was used in Kano against PDP......, four years ago, rigging came back in it's brazen form.....same 2019, Buhari refused to sign into law the wonderful electoral reforms spearheaded by Saraki Senate because he was afraid that the masses will revolt against his misgovernance...

In 2022, at his exit, manages to sign it half heartedly.......and you all are saying he is bastion of democracy bla bla bla...?

What exactly is wrong with you all? I s.wear, I am in a wrong country.

What it is all these kukere praises for an Almost 8 year atrociously performing president for signing a bill he didn't initiate?

At the rate JEGA was going with INEC repositioning, by now, we should have gotten to electronic voting.

The only president that deserved praise is a president that gave INEC all the support they needed even when it was going to work against his AMBITION.

There is nothing demonic about an inconclusive election if it meets the specification for such.

You cannot conclude an election if voting is still pending such that the registered voters yet to vote in units where election has not held exceed the margin between the 2 leading candidates.

And this situation became more common when voting became very competitive with reduced rigging unlike before.

I hate educated people making careless remarks like illiterates.
Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by TommyEnd: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2022
spearman:

YORUBA MUST STAND ALONE.
YORUBA NATION NOW.

What you need to understand is that in the just concluded elections, Osun state voted for personality and not party. Come 2023, the same thing will happen. Osun state will vote for personality and not party.

Know this and know peace
Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by wyt(m): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2022
ArewaNorth:
Finally, we, Fulani are at ease from the daily aspersions, insults and abuse we suffered because of the sins of few criminals among us. We have paid dearly for our son's just being the President of Nigeria for just 7/23yrs of our return to Democracy.
All the conspiracy theories fabricated by renowned authors are buried for the sake of their son's candidature, Nigeria is suddenly no longer a zoo and to some extent they are aspiring to become the leaders of the zoo. Amazingly, they run to politics section to commend us with great joy that some of us are supporting their candidate.
All unprintable names they call Nigeria, the bad image they painted her is brought to pause. This is telling us the reality of how unpatriotic, dogmatic, and selfish some people can be.
Atleast, now most Nigerians can believe that what they're told are mostly lies.

Let's talk about this on 29th May, 2023.
Hope you are obident?
Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by toneroforever(m): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2022
spearman:

YORUBA MUST STAND ALONE.
YORUBA NATION NOW.

I really wonder how u guys think sometimes. U voted for someone(Adeleke) who u believe would govern in ur best interest & that's a sign of sophistication right.
I guess voting in Buhari in 2015 & 2019 was also a sign of sophistication.
U mustn't view every issue through ur tribal lenses
Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by OnionBandit(f): 12:56am On Jul 21, 2022
helinues:

( 3x7) + 7

On weekly basis

grin
The foolish op is a rock headed IPOB apologist cum Obi fan. He only opened this account few months ago
Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by Oilwell(m): 1:00am On Jul 21, 2022
VandalSavage:

#OBI2023

Bros who ever you are, May the Almighty God bless you and make a way for you.
Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 21, 2022
helinues:

( 3x7) + 7

On weekly basis

grin

Cassava people
Re: Who Else Noticed This On Nairaland Politics Section by wiseoneking: 2:00am On Jul 21, 2022
spearman:

YORUBA MUST STAND ALONE.
YORUBA NATION NOW.
All we are asking is a Bulk yorubas vote for Obi. Be OBidient. SW for Obi. Let's join hand to make Nigeria great again. Shouting Yoruba nation and desiring Tinubu to win? Be OBidient

(1) (Reply)

Pix: I Have Never Seen This Before, Nairaland Help / Igbos Built Port Harcourt – Gov Uzodinma / Biafraland Will Be Under Lock And Key On 23 And 24 Of January - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.