Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

What Is Qnet All About - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Qnet All About (1610 Views)

QNET Launches Financial Literacy Programme For Youths / Qnet Warns On Dangers Of Electromagnetic Radiation To Humans / QNET Joins Forces With Authorities To Tackle Misrepresentation In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Qnet All About by Abbah504: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2022
Has anyone got useful information on what Qnet is about before I venture into it?
Re: What Is Qnet All About by Naakwaley: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
[size=8pt]
Abbah504:
Has anyone got useful information on what Qnet is about before I venture into it?

WHAT IS QNET?
QNET is a direct selling company that offers a wide range of products in the areas of health, wellness, lifestyle and education through an e-commerce platform. QNET’s products are designed to help people live healthier and improve their lifestyle and livelihood. QNET is headquartered in Hong Kong and has offices and agencies in more than 25 countries worldwide. In addition to providing quality products, QNET’s customers can also take advantage of the direct selling business opportunity offered by QNET, by promoting its products and services to others. Millions of satisfied customers and distributors, also known as Independent Representatives (IRs) worldwide have benefited from our products and the business opportunity QNET provides.
HOW CAN I EARN WITH QNET?
The only way to earn an income with QNET is through product sales. As an IR, you can refer our products to others and earn commissions on completed sales. QNET uses a compensation plan that calculates commissions payable to you based on the sales volume generated through your referrals in our e-commerce portal. Many entrepreneurial people have taken advantage of our business model to build a sales teams and earn a supplemental income.
HOW QUICKLY CAN I START EARNING AN INCOME WITH QNET?
Direct selling is a business like any other. It is not a get-rich-quick scheme. To succeed in this business, you need to work hard, be patient, committed, and goal oriented. This business gives you the opportunity to become an entrepreneur. The only difference is that you do not have to worry about a large-scale start-up cost and operational overheads like in other traditional businesses. Your success depends entirely upon you and the hard work you put in.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT QNET?
• QNET has been in business since 1998. In the last 23 years, thousands of people around the world have benefited from our products and services and have been empowered to become entrepreneurs using our direct selling business opportunity.
• QNET has product sales in 100+ countries, presence in 25+ countries through offices and agencies, and over 1,000 employees of around 50 nationalities.
• QNET is also active in sports sponsorships around the world. Some of the more prominent partnerships include being the Direct Selling Partner of Manchester City Football Club and the African Club League Championships of CAF
• QNET has been supporting a water well project in rural Tanzania for the last two years that has helped thousands of villagers in the Iringa region with access to clean drinking water.
• All of QNET's CSR programmes and community development activities are conducted through RYTHM Foundation. QNET has been involved in many projects in over 8 countries in Africa: giving back to the community in Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Tanzania especially during the month of Ramadan by providing food and groceries to the needy. QNET was also actively involved in providing donations, sanitizers and other relevant materials at the height of the Covid-19 lockdown to vulnerable communities. In addition, QNET supports the ANOPA Project in the Central and Western Regions of Ghana. ANOPA is a sports-based development NGO that helps enroll less-privileged deaf and blind children into schools and empower them to participate in sporting activities including swimming and basketball. It is one of the most unique NGOs anywhere in Africa.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT:
www.qnet.net
https://www.facebook.com/QNETAfricaOfficial/
https://www.instagram.com/qnetafrique/
https:///qnetafrique
https://youtube.com/c/QNETAfrica
https://twitter.com/qnetwestafrica
[/size][size=8pt][/size][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: What Is Qnet All About by Naakwaley: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Just make sure you reach out to them using the links, cos I was almost scammed by the fake ones.

Naakwaley:
[size=8pt]

WHAT IS QNET?
QNET is a direct selling company that offers a wide range of products in the areas of health, wellness, lifestyle and education through an e-commerce platform. QNET’s products are designed to help people live healthier and improve their lifestyle and livelihood. QNET is headquartered in Hong Kong and has offices and agencies in more than 25 countries worldwide. In addition to providing quality products, QNET’s customers can also take advantage of the direct selling business opportunity offered by QNET, by promoting its products and services to others. Millions of satisfied customers and distributors, also known as Independent Representatives (IRs) worldwide have benefited from our products and the business opportunity QNET provides.
HOW CAN I EARN WITH QNET?
The only way to earn an income with QNET is through product sales. As an IR, you can refer our products to others and earn commissions on completed sales. QNET uses a compensation plan that calculates commissions payable to you based on the sales volume generated through your referrals in our e-commerce portal. Many entrepreneurial people have taken advantage of our business model to build a sales teams and earn a supplemental income.
HOW QUICKLY CAN I START EARNING AN INCOME WITH QNET?
Direct selling is a business like any other. It is not a get-rich-quick scheme. To succeed in this business, you need to work hard, be patient, committed, and goal oriented. This business gives you the opportunity to become an entrepreneur. The only difference is that you do not have to worry about a large-scale start-up cost and operational overheads like in other traditional businesses. Your success depends entirely upon you and the hard work you put in.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT QNET?
• QNET has been in business since 1998. In the last 23 years, thousands of people around the world have benefited from our products and services and have been empowered to become entrepreneurs using our direct selling business opportunity.
• QNET has product sales in 100+ countries, presence in 25+ countries through offices and agencies, and over 1,000 employees of around 50 nationalities.
• QNET is also active in sports sponsorships around the world. Some of the more prominent partnerships include being the Direct Selling Partner of Manchester City Football Club and the African Club League Championships of CAF
• QNET has been supporting a water well project in rural Tanzania for the last two years that has helped thousands of villagers in the Iringa region with access to clean drinking water.
• All of QNET's CSR programmes and community development activities are conducted through RYTHM Foundation. QNET has been involved in many projects in over 8 countries in Africa: giving back to the community in Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Tanzania especially during the month of Ramadan by providing food and groceries to the needy. QNET was also actively involved in providing donations, sanitizers and other relevant materials at the height of the Covid-19 lockdown to vulnerable communities. In addition, QNET supports the ANOPA Project in the Central and Western Regions of Ghana. ANOPA is a sports-based development NGO that helps enroll less-privileged deaf and blind children into schools and empower them to participate in sporting activities including swimming and basketball. It is one of the most unique NGOs anywhere in Africa.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT:
www.qnet.net
https://www.facebook.com/QNETAfricaOfficial/
https://www.instagram.com/qnetafrique/
https:///qnetafrique
https://youtube.com/c/QNETAfrica
https://twitter.com/qnetwestafrica
[/size][size=8pt][/size][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: What Is Qnet All About by Naakwaley: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Abbah504:

Just make sure you verify the authenticity of whoever is trying to introduce you to it. I was nearly scammed by the fake ones.

1 Like

Re: What Is Qnet All About by Oluwafemadepeju: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
QNET is a business just like any other. QNET is a direct selling company that offers a wide range of products in the area of health, wellness, lifestyle, and education through an e-commerce platform. Once you use QNET’s products, enjoy them, and refer others to purchase them, you can earn commissions on actual sales. It is not a get-rich-quick scheme. To succeed in this business, you need to work hard, build a team, make strategic plans for growth, be patient and committed, and be goal-oriented. Distributors for QNET earn commissions based on sales of products and services that they or their teams have achieved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Qnet All About by Beetomz: 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Is there any payment for joining Qnet

1 Like

Re: What Is Qnet All About by Maryimafidon: 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
As far as I know, joining the company is free; you register as a distributor for free without payment, as the company does not ask for payment. The only payment is when you buy products for your use directly from the company, and then the distributor who recommended the product gets a commission from the company for the sale.

Beetomz:
Is there any payment for joining Qnet

2 Likes

Re: What Is Qnet All About by firstus51: 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
How the poor reacts to products which are not in their level (if you read this message to the end, you understand Qnet business).

A Rolex 2013 pre-owned Cosmograph Daytona Rainbow 40mm and the price is $450,000. Yes this is accurate. It's not even a new one - it is pre-owned.

If you advertise this product in a country with high level of poverty, you will hear: "$450,000 for a watch? I mean almost 200 million NAIRA for just a watch? I will rather die than to wear such watch."

And yes, your sentiments are valid. You have a right to think like that because you are on survival mode.

But a wealthy man like Dangote would look at it and think of his daughter's 30th birthday. He understands that this could be a major investment for his daughter. He would rush to buy this watch with even $500,000 to ensure nobody else gets it before him. By buying the watch, he has intelligently invested $500,000 which will grow in value overtime.

This is the same with Longevity....
you scream "why do I need to be alive bla bla bla ".... The rich knows that at 88 years old, with money and life, a wealthy Tinubu can intimidate the country and buy presidency. He just needs to fight to be alive. All he needs is life. So longevity is important to the rich but food is important to the poor.

That's why Qnet is attractive to the elites and not attractive to the poor. Dato Sri Vijay Eswaran is an intelligent person - he knows that anyone who can solve Longevity Problems for the rich will control the world. This is the race Qnet has joined too.

But if you are on this page and hate poverty, you know that you need to start thinking like the rich and grow out of your poverty mentality.

I once thought like that. I hated people who bought expensive things or desired longevity. I told them that it is appointed unto man to die once. I was religious. But someone opened my eyes and I saw clearly. I realised that my poverty mentality was hindering my success. Dm for more @ 09055451841
Call/WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Nairand Is Sweet / Gnatcatchers Official Thread(free Credit Is Given Here Daily) / Hey! Why Is No One Talking About The Blood Moon Here Tonight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.