Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Lewandowski's Message When Landing In Miami: Barcelona Is Back! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lewandowski's Message When Landing In Miami: Barcelona Is Back! (425 Views)

Barcelona Unveils Lewandowski in Miami - (Photos & Videos) / 3 Reasons Why FC Barcelona Is Struggling This Season / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lewandowski's Message When Landing In Miami: Barcelona Is Back! by Moscomosesarigo(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2022
Robert Lewandowski is already with his new team when the new Barcelona striker joins the expedition to the United States on Sunday.

The striker moved to Fort Lauderdale, the headquarters of Barcelona, ​​for the first stop in a North American country.

Lewandowski's trip to Miami

Lewandowski left Mallorca on Sunday, had a house there and spent most of the summer.

After the official announcement of the signing agreement between Barcelona and Bayern Munich, Paul traveled to the island to say goodbye to his family before attending a training camp in Barcelona.

After stopping in Madrid, Lewandowski headed to Miami to join a new team training camp. After a 10-hour trip, a member of the club's security team met Forward at the airport and took him to the hotel.

The former Borussia Dortmund striker will be unveiled at the Barca Academy in Miami this Monday at 19:00 CEST.

Prior to that, the player will undergo a medical examination throughout the morning before signing his contract.

Lewandowski's first message as a Barcelona player

Meanwhile, Forward has already sent his first message as a player on the team to Barcelona fans.

It was through a video taken for social media from a Florida beach gazebo. "I'm very happy to be in Barcelona," he said.

I'm very happy to be here. It was very easy to decide to come to Barcelona.

Barcelona is back. I think we can help bring the team back to the top of European football. "I like to win trophies.

This is a new chapter in a new challenge for me.

It was a private opportunity for me. I always wanted to play for the league and for the big team.

I've talked to Xavi before and I know his thoughts. He's a great player and has a great future as a coach.

Barcelona is currently facing the challenge of enabling Lewandowski to be economically registered for the new season, along with other signs such as Rafinha, Andreas Christensen and Franck Kessié.

https://www.vanzeni.com.ng/2022/07/lewandowskis-message-when-landing-in.html

Re: Lewandowski's Message When Landing In Miami: Barcelona Is Back! by femifezzy(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2022
benzema and lewandowski wanna settled scores next season, let see how it goes

Wish him the very best
Re: Lewandowski's Message When Landing In Miami: Barcelona Is Back! by ishola98: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
How Barcelona Have Been Raising Money To Sign The Best Players Despite Being In Huge Debts
https://www.footballorbit.com/how-barcelona-been-raising-money-sign-best-players-despite-huge-debts/#more
Re: Lewandowski's Message When Landing In Miami: Barcelona Is Back! by Mryacks: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
femifezzy:

benzema and lewandowski wanna settled scores next season, let see how it goes

Wish him the very best

Battle of the experienced strikers!

Those young guns better step next season grin

(1) (Reply)

Today In 1996: Chioma Ajunwa First African Woman To Win Olympic Gold Medal / Nairalander’s Please Help I’m Unable To Withdraw Funds On Bet9ja / Elon Musk Tweets About Buying Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.