Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Need Help On This Issue - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Help On This Issue (633 Views)

12.7mpg On My Benz C230 2006: Please How Can I Fix This Issue? - / What's This Issue With Mazda Premacy / Help!help!! On My ES350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On This Issue by Stubborn82: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2022
Good day good people

I drive honda accord 2005, though I do not usually drive it like that. At least once in a week I do drive it.

Yesterday I drove it to church, on my way coming back home I noticed the D light blinking, then a reverse light shows up while driving. Before now, when I turn on ignition the D light shows up and goes off withing a second but now the light is blinking, some time it goes normal or not even show up at all.

When I reach home I do some research on Google, one of the cause was to check the ATF level which I did this morning, and truly the level was below the first hole.

Now, where I got lost is, can I add ATF or flush out the one that is inside and refill it with new one, because I don't know the fluid that was there before, and I don't know the previous owner as to ask him with ATF he was using on it.

Budget is tight right now, I want to know which fluid to buy in the case if I can get original dw1. Thanks
Re: I Need Help On This Issue by Dozieson(m): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
Stubborn82:
Good day good people

I drive honda accord 2005, though I do not usually drive it like that. At least once in a week I do drive it.

Yesterday I drove it to church, on my way coming back home I noticed the D light blinking, then a reverse light shows up while driving. Before now, when I turn on ignition the D light shows up and goes off withing a second but now the light is blinking, some time it goes normal or not even show up at all.

When I reach home I do some research on Google, one of the cause was to check the ATF level which I did this morning, and truly the level was below the first hole.

Now, where I got lost is, can I add ATF or flush out the one that is inside and refill it with new one, because I don't know the fluid that was there before, and I don't know the previous owner as to ask him with ATF he was using on it.

Budget is tight right now, I want to know which fluid to buy in the case if I can get original dw1. Thanks

Contact luvinhubby for the original dw1 fluid.
I would advise you drain the fluid and replace with same amount.

Luvinhubby details can be seen when you search his name on nairaland
Re: I Need Help On This Issue by Stubborn82: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
Dozieson:

Contact luvinhubby for the original dw1 fluid.
I would advise you drain the fluid and replace with same amount.

Luvinhubby details can be seen when you search his name on nairaland
Ok, thank you,
doing this, will it make the transmission normal?
Re: I Need Help On This Issue by Dozieson(m): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Stubborn82:

Ok, thank you,
doing this, will it make the transmission normal?

Is your transmission having any drivability issues?
Re: I Need Help On This Issue by Stubborn82: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Dozieson:

Is your transmission having any drivability issues?
no, just that, yesterday I notice it didn't enter gear 4.
Re: I Need Help On This Issue by Dozieson(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Stubborn82:
no, just that, yesterday I notice it didn't enter gear 4.

Change the fluid to see if it would help or do a scan. You have to stop driving the car until you fix it before it deteriorate further

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On This Issue by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 20, 2022
Stubborn82:
Good day good people

Search for the car makers online and give them a call.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Power Inverter Needed / Distress Sale Mercedes Benz C300 / Still Available Clean Honda Accord EOD 05

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.