Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

What's This Issue With Mazda Premacy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's This Issue With Mazda Premacy (478 Views)

Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line / Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. / My Mazda Premacy Smoking Heavily When Is Cold. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's This Issue With Mazda Premacy by Lawalemi(m): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2023
I have Mazda Premacy Year 2000 model that has worked over two years. A rugged car it is for pulling through mud and rough roads.
Days ago, the front wheels stopped on motion and tyre skid like I applied brake suddenly. Once I stopped, it begins to move normally. At first, my mechanic said it was brake pad which we check and nothing seems wrong. We suspected caliper but its intact.
I was lucky this happen while driving at 30km/hr.
Please what do you suspect because mechanic said I should drive it and let him know if it continues?
Re: What's This Issue With Mazda Premacy by Babaken(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2023
Lawalemi:
I have Mazda Premacy Year 2000 model that has worked over two years. A rugged car it is for pulling through mud and rough roads.
Days ago, the front wheels stopped on motion and tyre skid like I applied brake suddenly. Once I stopped, it begins to move normally. At first, my mechanic said it was brake pad which we check and nothing seems wrong. We suspected caliper but its intact.
Please what do you suspect because mechanic said I should drive it and let him know if it continues?
Make sure your airbag is intact.
Re: What's This Issue With Mazda Premacy by nurey(m): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2023
Lawalemi:

That's brake binding. If it's only one tyre that is binding, mechanic should loosen the setup and check for corrosion is springs, pins, caliper etc and change the rusted component of the brake setup

1 Like

Re: What's This Issue With Mazda Premacy by Lawalemi(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
Babaken:
Make sure your airbag is intact.
Weyrey

(1) (Reply)

How Often Should You Replace A Torque Converter? / Cutting Compound Needed Urgently - Car Detailing / How To Solve Stiff Car Key Cylinder Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.