Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov (19992 Views)

Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Impeachment: Rauf Olaniyan Outsmarts Governor Makinde - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by Yemi4luv: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
That's great

Pls help me out with data 090391-37403 any amount isn't too small God will bless anyone that show me love Amen
Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by Ayilara1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
The Impeached foolish former Deputy Governor allowed Tinubu and Oyo State APC to deceive him and play anti party politics and tried to sabotage Governor Makinde.
But the Impeached former Deputy Governor o lule like Tinubu, he laboured in vain like Tinubu
PDP....Power to the People

Makinde fought with almost all the politicians that brought him into power. He is not a goodd politician in my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by Zatteeb: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
Perfect
Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by abita7: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
Wow
Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by Viscuz: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:
Why old man.

This na compensation jor

Tinubu Dey 4 years old

Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by olaniyilukman(m): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
Yemi4luv:
That's great

Pls help me out with data 090391-37403 any amount isn't too small God will bless anyone that show me love Amen
Channel your begging to Makinde and PDP to subscribe data for you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by Thescienceprof(m): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
Praxis758:
Makinde looks gentle outward but frugal

No offense meant please, but do you know the meaning of frugal? Frugal means to be thrifty, i.e. not extravagant. I guess you had another word in mind, may be brutal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by adenigga(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
sad he look like Sunday IGBOHO with Tinubu like cap to match
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by jrusky(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
The Impeached foolish former Deputy Governor allowed Tinubu and Oyo State APC to deceive him and play anti party politics and tried to sabotage Governor Makinde.
But the Impeached former Deputy Governor o lule like Tinubu, he laboured in vain like Tinubu

God bless ya bro. Dem go all lule completely.

It's PDP moment. We are back with full force. Power to the people.

Dem say PDP is dead I told dem No, we shall bounce back and no we are back.

PDP!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by remzytimer: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
englishmart:
Tinubu's days of godfatherism are over. Sanwo Olu can't win a reelection, this I'm very sure about.

Omo gbagbe ooo, Osin no be Lagos oooo
Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
Praxis758:
Makinde looks gentle outward but frugal

Frugal means someone that is prudent or stingy (if you might use the language) in spending money.

I guess it wasn't not the word you were going for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by gloryman91: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
Atani tan Ara re ni Seyi Makinde yi o.

Foolish Man.
Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by diplomat058(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
englishmart:
Tinubu's days of godfatherism are over. Sanwo Olu can't win a reelection, this I'm very sure about.

Lol if only you can focus this energy on your Pigslum of a region

BAT2023 cannot be stopped by 1 billion bingos
Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by clothingonline(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
2023 is all about this old 2 political parties

Why ?

All sizes pOD
Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
Laggafin:
Seyi fall hands.. Why not a christian, lol

It can't be xtain xtain na..

Meanwhile yeruba Muslim be like xtain jari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by seguno2: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
humberjade:
Ayam telling you, if nah matters wey concern the masses, you go dey hear administrative bottleneck. grin

If the masses don’t want it that way, why can’t they get their lawmakers and LGA officials to get their act together

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by yemi1504: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Abi o grin. Rauf lule! grin cheesy
Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by yemi1504: 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
southsouthking:
Christian-Muslim
Balance equation.
Ominituntun

Seyi Leekan sii!
Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by humberjade: 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
seguno2:

If the masses don’t want it that way, why can’t they get their lawmakers and LGA officials to get their act together

Have you been to Nigeria bro, hahahahahaha. My brother, the rot is deep rooted. For example, to get your file to the Governor, everybody from head to toe, at every stage wants their palms greased before doing their jobs (one that is being paid for through the masses' taxes). Some people don't even know that it is even the career officers that show elected officials loopholes through which they can steal.

Forget our Lawmakers, those ones can never repent, nah revolution fit reset things.
Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by kolafolabi(m): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
Seyi Makinde: Silent but deadly

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by seguno2: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
humberjade:
Have you been to Nigeria bro, hahahahahaha. My brother, the rot is deep rooted. For example, to get your file to the Governor, everybody from head to toe, at every stage wants their palms greased before doing their jobs (one that is being paid for through the masses' taxes). Some people don't even know that it is even the career officers that show elected officials loopholes through which they can steal.

Forget our Lawmakers, those ones can never repent, nah revolution fit reset things.

Are you working on leading this revolution that you are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by ridbell01(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
englishmart:
lol � � � �
Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by compton11(m): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
Laggafin:
Seyi fall hands.. Why not a christian, lol
why not a babalawo
Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by humberjade: 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
seguno2:

Are you working on leading this revolution that you are talking about?

For every struggle everyone has a befitting role to play.
My brother, I am not an activist in action, but an oral activist. So no bro, when the time comes, we will contribute our quota through articles. Plus I no dey Nigeria again bro, I can't physically lead from here. grin

But seriously, revolution is the only way to set things right, so many countries tried, and things have changed for them. Ghana is a vivid example, although they are gradually fallen back to the pre-revolution years, but it helped their development. At least it will be in the minds of their political class that these people can revolt if we push them to the wall o. How mean, how can't a whole Nigeria boast of even 6 hours of stable power supply, how?

The military are the ones always doing it for us, but the closest was EndSars, very soon the political class will experience in its full glory, the demon they are grooming.
Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by Laggafin: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

It can't be xtain xtain na..

Meanwhile yeruba Muslim be like xtain jari
Lol.. This one choke o.. Na why northern muslims no de count dem
Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by benitwater(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kudos to Oyo -State government.
Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by tonicyril: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
humberjade:
This Olaniyan man's drummer must be at the bottom of the river; spurring him on to doom. Because I thought he had numbers in the Oyo State HOA, hence, his shenanigans. So baba no get weight. grin

Hin people go dey ask am wetin hin see for soup wey make am sieve locust beans put for hand. grin

All these overzealous deputies ehn, they forget quickly that their Governors run the show. The man gather some balls sha, it is not everyday you see men with balls of steel challenge their principals. grin

@bolded

The correct saying is.. "wetin u see for soup wey make u suspend ur hand(waaro owo, hand suspension) grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by humberjade: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
tonicyril:

@bolded

The correct saying is.. "wetin u see for soup wey make u suspend ur hand(waaro owo, hand suspension) grin

Hahahaha...We no be ijinle Yoruba speaker nah. grin But seriously I have never seen it written anywhere, I only hear it. grin

Thanks for the correction though grin
Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by tonicyril: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
humberjade:

Hahahaha...We no be ijinle Yoruba speaker nah. grin But seriously I have never seen it written anywhere, I only hear it. grin

Thanks for the correction though grin
you tried, but the way people say it, dey say it directly as u quoted.

But its waaro owo and not waru owo.

Welldone bro

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Approves Nomination Of Bayo Lawal To Replace Olaniyan As Deputy Gov by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Laggafin:
Lol.. This one choke o.. Na why northern muslims no de count dem

Yes na, during Jos crisis, we xtain run enter school hostels

And yeruba Muslim run follow us cos na only there de safe.. cos hausa Muslim de kill them too..
They stayed with us codedly thou they ddnt make noise like us in hostel then...

Them respect themselves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari / 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.