Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin (46197 Views)

Atiku's ₦12,430 Case File Vs Obi's ₦5,430 Case File / Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin / Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by Hotfreezer: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
Thank you for this information.

Asiwaju dealt drugs but he was invited to the Democratic National Convention in Washington DC, the same Convention that produced Obama.
Asiwaju dealt drugs but he was a Treasurer in Mobil.

I will vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and There's nothing you can do about my choice.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by JosephXavier: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
Y
Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by DWJOBScom(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
Correct and so clear
APC thought it was the baseless tales they weaved against GEJ that was going to be out this time
This one will be open and undisputed
Where are the MODs that have made up their minds to support BAT for hangouts
Please come and earn your peanuts

11 Likes

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tinubu could appeal to Buhari to quickly ban the internet as his uncovered shit are being blown open. With this revelation I won't object if found to be the killer of funsho Williams. Drug lords and their cronies are very dangerous. It's obvious that some members of his cabinet when he was Lagos Governor were also involved in drugs

4 Likes

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by Skillsnigeria: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin hmmm
Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by YungMillionaire: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy

One thing that makes me laugh is that after all this propaganda against Tinubu, he still has a very good chance of winning the presidency. So my question to the ipigs/Igbos/obituary folks is that if he wins then what will you do? Kill yasef? grin grin grin grin

I would rather vote a LAGOS tried and tested Tinubu than an obi whose only achievement is investing million of dollars of Anambra money into his family business.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by cocoboss(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
I repeat declare the drug baron and his urchins a terrorist organization now

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
This is serious

Tinubu is obviously a thief, He's always been a thief

11 Likes

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by popez: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
Very soon it will be shameful to campaign for Tinubu publicly.

9 Likes

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
moh247 hahahahahahah
tinubu n bastard drug dealing vagabond

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Okay
Care to explain why he forfeited his own properties?

He was a money mole to his counsin who was a drug dealer.

At the end of the day, the money was ceased about $1.2m because of the traces and interview the fbi did with him.

The money was linked to his cousin drug trafficking business
Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by mach7(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Food served for those willing to consume without questions.

2 Likes

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by blaquebelle: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
How can such a controversial person represent the largest black nation on earth? It's bad enough that Nigerians are getting denied Visa due to bad reputation of fraudsters. We need to have some class please. Haba. UK prime minister resigned for less than 1/4th of these allegations.

11 Likes

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by gurunlocker: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
I will read first before commenting, i will advise you all to do that too.

There is no evidence to show that tinubu was a drug lord in that investigation.

Was he involved in money laundering, yes

The real drug lord is Lee andrew edwards, he was a supplier of white Heroin

People can defend any rubbish... WTF!!!

Have you seen Ozarks? grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hotfreezer:
Thank you for this information.

I will vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and There's nothing you can do about my choice.
I thought you will rather defend this damning report of Tinubu

Nigerians in Osun state already rejected Tinubu and his nephew, Oyetola, in Saturday governorship election , 2023 will be too hot and disgraceful to Tinubu and his useless urchins

15 Likes

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by peesleem(m): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
This evidence show that a drug lord or an individual that is involved in either drug or money laundering does not fit to be the no1 citizen of Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by bellabello(m): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Fahdiga:
With this concrete evidence, no one should doubt again if Tinubu was once a drug lord. Tinubu is more dangerous than I thought and he is unfit to hold the office of the president.

your hatreds can't stop him to be president, go to hell if he won up coming election

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by Juanmike(m): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bobo Chicago.

1 Like

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by lexyking(m): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
popez:
Very soon it will be shameful to campaign for Tinubu publicly.

You need to try harder, cos there's nothing you do or say that will make your candidate a better choice than Tinubu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by bellabello(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
bellabello:

your hatreds can't stop him to be president, go to hell if he won up coming election

and mark my words he will win, olodo, olote, eyin iran kiran

3 Likes

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by Juanmike(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
bellabello:

Dont worry, he won't, Arimi, Awolowo, Abola, Tinubu in that order.

3 Likes

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
gurunlocker:

People can defend any rubbish... WTF!!!

Have you seen Ozarks? grin grin grin

Defend which rubbish, go and read the investigation

2 Likes

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
I will read first before commenting, i will advise you all to do that too.

There is no evidence to show that tinubu was a drug lord in that investigation.

Was he involved in money laundering, yes

The real drug lord is Lee andrew edwards, he was a supplier of white Heroin
to Tinubu's Cousin.

Tinubu was a money Mole for his drug dealer counsin.

The Money in Tinubu US bank account ( $1.2M) was ceased because the fbi linked it to his cousin Heroin Business

You will defend Tinubu till you lose your voice

2 Likes

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by virginchaser(m): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
Who will save us from sh..t we got in to? Three possible guys with questionable identities questing for country number one position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by xristos(m): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
i'm shocked
Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by Zatteeb: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by popez: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
lexyking:

You need to try harder, cos there's nothing you do or say that will make your candidate a better choice than Tinubu.

Na wah. Tinubu doesn't stand any reasonable chance na. Him no be threat at all.

1 Like

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by Yalwayzme: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
Another finishing for Tinubu

7 Likes

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by gurunlocker: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Defend which rubbish, go and read the investigation

I read it before it came to Nairaland... You are defending rubbish! grin

6 Likes

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by Botking: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
EscoBat Tinubu

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Minister, Maryam Katagum Collapses During Official Function In Bauchi / Fashola & Wife In Couples Dance At Her Pre-birthday Party / New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.