Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

I Need Music Recording And Editing Apps - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need Music Recording And Editing Apps (301 Views)

High Class Recording And Music Production Studio Lekki / Gospel Recording And Film Studio / Best Recording And TV Production Studio Best Prices In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Music Recording And Editing Apps by Digitalfinga: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Pls house i need phone app that can voice and edit music in my andriod phone and also laptop music app.
i also need app dat will serve a mic with a clear and filtered voice.
Re: I Need Music Recording And Editing Apps by Enskynelson(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Doing it with your phone has limitations.
PC software available include
Adobe Audition
FL Studio
Cubase
Audacity
Etc

If you must stick to android phones, try:
Bandlab
Cubasis 3
Dolby On
Audio Evolution Mobile Studio

For clear recordings, you will need a very good environment and microphone. USB microphones are available for and best for Podcasts.

I have Audio Technica AT2020 USB microphone for sale, if you are interested. Present Price online is 124k

1 Like

Re: I Need Music Recording And Editing Apps by larryking78(m): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
Digitalfinga:
Pls house i need phone app that can voice and edit music in my andriod phone and also laptop music app.
i also need app dat will serve a mic with a clear and filtered voice.

Hello, I got you quite well.
I have softwares for studio on your laptop.
I can teach you to edit on Laptop too.
I will do all for a price.
If you still need it, Call my number 07030702602

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Needed For Support Post / I Was Ugly For Four Years Until I Listened To This. / Nigerian Artiste Phyno Previews Upcoming Single ‘BBO’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.