Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan (7575 Views)

Nigerian Student In UK Drowns In Canada While On School Trip (Photos) / 19yrs Old Nigerian Student Dies At UK University School Hall Due To 'helium Leak / Ozi Akerele, Nigerian Student Missing In London [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by Stgab: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2011
Hello nairalanders, i'm a new user to this forum, and i like how some people make contributions.i recently got Visa to study in kyrgyzstan, i want to ask nairalanders there some few question as i have not been there before, how is student life generally in time of academics,the local people,how viable is there certificate and can one be able to sponsor him there i mean jobs for student.meaningful contributions are well
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2011
kyrgy what?! oh lawd!!!!!!!

*****MBJ does the sign of the cross and quietly leave the thread****
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by claremont(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2011
@OP: Is that the name of a country, if so what attracted you there if you don't mind my asking?!
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2011
Go on facebook ,you will find Nigerian students over there,the placeis very cold ,
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by kennybuda: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2011
oga were u dey go grin grin grin grin grin?hope say na kazakhstan nigerians na waoo we don ocupied the earth finish, oga poster na new discoverd country for another planet bi that lol
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by omega25red(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2011
na which one una dey find for Kyrgyzstan chai undecided

poster why would you get visa for a place you didnt even research? Aren't you supposed to do research find information be sure of the situation before you apply for anything?

i wish you luck sha at least i haven't heard of war or anything in that area
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by kennybuda: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2011
omega abeg follow me talk people are fustrated in west europe takeless of kazakhstan, you dey find freedom mr poster? grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2011
@omega25red
well said!
it seems like some people are so desperate to leave the shores of 9ja that they just send visa application to all the damned places on earth, hoping for a break. does he even know what language they speak in that hell of a place?

thank god his application for studying in the University of Kabul or Baghdad wasnt successful!
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by collinsfbi(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2011
Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan
Is this a planet or a country? I wonder what Nigerians are looking for? Abeg is Nigeria that bad to that extent? O ga ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Anyway, Kyrgyz Republic is one of the world's six independent Turkic states (along with Turkey, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan). Located in Central Asia, landlocked and mountainous, Kyrgyzstan is bordered by Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west, Tajikistan to the southwest and People's Republic of China to the east.
References
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyrgyzstan
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/country_profiles/1296485.stm

Aside the above, i tell you i don't know anything about Kyrgyz Republic

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by imperiouxx(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

kyrgy what?! oh lawd!!!!!!!

*****MBJ does the sign of the cross and quietly leave the thread****

^^^^bold part,

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by Tosinville(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2011
OP, they roast black ppl in that country.
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by Phate07(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2011
collinsfbi:

Is this a planet or a country? I wonder what Nigerians are looking for? Abeg is Nigeria that bad to that extent? O ga ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Anyway, Kyrgyz Republic is one of the world's six independent Turkic states (along with Turkey, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan). Located in Central Asia, landlocked and mountainous, Kyrgyzstan is bordered by Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west, Tajikistan to the southwest and People's Republic of China to the east.
References
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyrgyzstan
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/country_profiles/1296485.stm

Aside the above, i tell you i don't know anything about Kyrgyz Republic

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out

Which kind of country is this? Why would anybody in his right faculties want to go to such a place.
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by danie09(m): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2011
Please guys don't be surprised its just a normal thing. I almost lost my sanity while laughing last year when i meet a dude at the orientaton camp last year (NYSC) who claims to be a foregin student and lo and behold the guy went as far as AZERBAIJAN to get a degree in ENGLISH LANGUAGE and the first question i asked him was how many people speaks english language in azerbaijan? Cos why will a sane man leave an english speaking country to study the same language in a land where english is a strange language. MR poster please forget krygyztan go to Ukraine or russia.
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by aieromon(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2011
Go in peace since you didn't seek this information before applying for a student visa.
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by Fogman(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2011
Kyrgyzstan. What a name!
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by tollu: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2011
All na adventure.
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by tpia5: 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2011
Omg which country is that.

Is it in africa or the middle east.
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by tpia5: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2011
nigerians are banned from a country 99% of them never heard of before?

God punish devil and his agents oh!!!

sbeezy, 9jaganja, exotic and co, ti yin ti ta sha. undecided
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by aieromon(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2011
simdia:

If you need information about Kyrgyzstan, email me. rrrr904@yahoo.com
Nigerians are currently temporary banned from the country as a result of Narcotics Drugs. So email me is a good country, the prblm will be resolved soon. Wait your reply via my email.

Let 'em keep their ban 'cos their country does not ring a goddamn bell angry
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2011
how can any country (good or bad)temporary ban a whole nation from entering simply because some little few criminal?! thats the worst 419 scam line i have ever heard. obviously the guy will then tell us he got hook up to get in, for a fee!

NONSENSE!!!!
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 18, 2011
Yes my fellow Nigerians, infact thats what i wonder how a country could ban a whole Naija only for Narcotics smuggling! According to u, may God purnish them as they dnt knw that Nigerians open door and popularity for countries like them, Communists.
For the first guy who said he gnt visa, its a lie cos their ministry of foreign affairs temporary are nt issuing Naija invitation letter until after 22nd of this month by their decision cos Nigerian students are many nd currently studying in the country.
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by kandiikane(m): 1:51am On Aug 18, 2011
How do you pronounce it sef? Sounds like the sound you make when you have phlegm stuck in your throat.
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by aieromon(m): 1:55am On Aug 18, 2011
simdia:

Nigerian students are many nd currently studying in the country.

What is going to be the quality of these studies at the end of the day?Surely,i can't send my enemy to study in this unknown country.
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by tpia5: 3:38am On Aug 18, 2011
cos Nigerian students are many nd currently studying in the country

huh?

studying in what language?
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2011
simdia, same poster, foolish pple, get a life
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2012
wats wrong with krgystan, they have the cheapest medical school in central asia, n since medical is sooo expensive in europe and america, nothing stop u from studying there and offcourse,nigerians will always spoil everywhere we step into,
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by francoli: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2012
that place i really not a place for study pls
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2012
if you have been there before, then i will ask others to listen to u,americans and europeans are studying there, ISM in bishek is 2300 dollars per year and Osh is 1700 dollars per year and u pay hostel fee of one hundred dollar for a whole year.all school recognise by WHO and many european medical bodies.so if nigerians can study in ghana and other underdeveloped countries ,why not krygystan, anyway we have been banned already from there, for drugs peddling.
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by Tofado: 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2012
:DPoster, you have gotten the visa already, so just go on and study. Baba God wil see you...and ​u̶̲̥̅̊ wil enjoy stay as student
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by Cei: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hey,

I have been to that country actually on holiday to Bishkek and Karakol my girlfriend was asian and she is from Kyrgyzstan.. Its a nice place fo rjusta short holiday and i also heard some naija boyz study there but ain tsure its a nice destination for stuyding though but all the best in your endeavours... damn u 9ja boyz make me laugh so much
Re: Any Nigerian Student In Kyrgyzstan by Cousin9999: 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
Any place with a "stan" at the end of it is nowhere you want to be.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me Which Country Can I Start A Good Hustle / Europe's First Underwater Restaurant Opened In Norway (Pics) / Introduction Letter To US Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.