Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,754 members, 7,840,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

I've An Issue & It's Taking My Life - Actress Ada Ameh Before Death(full Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I've An Issue & It's Taking My Life - Actress Ada Ameh Before Death(full Video) (542 Views)

Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) / Fake Life: Actress Shan George Mocks Her Industry Colleagues On Instagram / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've An Issue & It's Taking My Life - Actress Ada Ameh Before Death(full Video) by Emzyeazy: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQEfmk8u1cM

Nollywood actress Ada Ameh is dead, the popular character in The Johnsons died at 48 after years of struggling with mental health.

The actress died yesterday night, according to the President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Emeka Rollas.

The actress had few weeks ago, opened up about her mental health challenges after losing some family members.

Before 2020, the actress lost six of her siblings.

On October 20, 2020, she lost her only child, a beautiful daughter whom she gave birth to at age 14.

She started battling with ill-health and her condition deteriorated after losing another sister in March 2022.

Speaking in a Television programme,
she had said: “Everything is going to be fine. I have an issue right now, and it’s taking my life. I will not die. We will get over it.”

Cc lalasticlala
Mydd44

(1) (Reply)

Ibrahim Yekini (itele) Aka President Kuti Creative Journey - Acting And Features / "I Didnt Know How Grinded Bottle Got Into My Food Singer-T-classic" / 58-year-old Housewife Arrested For Beating Her Husband’s Side Chic To Death In A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.