Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Obi Means Well For The Country, I’ll Never Underestimate Him – APC Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Means Well For The Country, I’ll Never Underestimate Him – APC Chairman (715 Views)

How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket / Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria / ‘ortom Is A Failure, We Won’t Miss Him’ – APC Tells Benue Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Means Well For The Country, I’ll Never Underestimate Him – APC Chairman by AntiTerrorist: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Peter Obi Means Well For The Country, I’ll Never Underestimate Him – APC National Chairman

The National Chairman of APC, Adamu further said that the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Iyorchia Ayu; and the Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi, as people who are well grounded and mean well for the country.
Peter Obi Means Well For The Country, I’ill Never Underestimate Him – APC National Chairman
National Chairman of the ruling All Progressive Congress, APC, Adamu Abdullahi, has stated that Peter Obi, Labour Party presidential candidate means well for the country, stating he will not underestimate him.

Goldennewsngreports that the APC National Chairman stated that while Peter Obi was governor of Anambra State, he visits him and knows of his leadership track record.

Adamu said Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, also has qualities and capacity ahead of the 2023 general election.

Senator Adamu who stated this on Arise TV programme, on Sunday, said he was however more confident his party, the All Progressive Congress, APC, will come victorious in the 2023 general election because they are well organized and have a high number of followership.

The National Chairman of APC, Adamu further said that the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Iyorchia Ayu; and the Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi, as people who are well grounded and mean well for the country.

In Senator Adamu’s words, “Honestly I have never ever underestimated the capacity of my opponents, I will not do so now. This is not the first time I will be party chairman, I have been secretary of the party, I have been chairman of the party at the state level I have faced elections, I have won some and lost some, I have no reason whatsoever to doubt my opponent.

“The gentleman who is chairman of PDP is a friend of mine, we have known even before we got these positions.

“Peter Obi I knew him when he was governor of Anambra state, I visited him. These are people who mean well as far as I’m concerned, from their outbursts they mean well. They are well grounded, I don’t have doubts about that.

“So I have no reason whatsoever to underestimate their ability to lead their people to victory.”

Speaking on why his party, the ruling APC stands a better chance than the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and Peter Obi’s Labour Party, Senator Abdullahi Adamu, APC national Chairman said:

“I am telling you that we are better organized. We have a higher number of followership. We have got the register of members of the party, you can verify it.

“I don’t contemplate any situation that will make us not to win the election in 2023.”

https://goldennewsng.com/peter-obi-means-well-for-the-country-iill-never-underestimate-him-apc-national-chairman/amp/
Re: Obi Means Well For The Country, I’ll Never Underestimate Him – APC Chairman by baylord77(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Osibanjo would have been a game changer for the APC.

I'm trying hard to imagine what Escobat has to offer other than his entitlement mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Means Well For The Country, I’ll Never Underestimate Him – APC Chairman by Croxnate: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: Obi Means Well For The Country, I’ll Never Underestimate Him – APC Chairman by vincijr(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
True?
Re: Obi Means Well For The Country, I’ll Never Underestimate Him – APC Chairman by AntiTerrorist: 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
It seems old men in APC are secretly obedient and they don't want Tinubu. May sense fall on the likes of heliues seunmsg omenkaLives omenka and others too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Means Well For The Country, I’ll Never Underestimate Him – APC Chairman by Bomboiy: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
The undisputable truth, everyone knows this even his biggest haters.

Peter Obi might not be the best person to lead this country but he is definitely the best amongst the front-runners. Atiku and Tinubu can never rule this country well

5 Likes

Re: Obi Means Well For The Country, I’ll Never Underestimate Him – APC Chairman by PointZerom: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tinubu have converted every property in Lagos including the achievements of other governors after him.

6 Likes

Re: Obi Means Well For The Country, I’ll Never Underestimate Him – APC Chairman by oteneaaron(m): 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Numbers don't lie.

My family and I are Obidient and Yusuful.

How about you?

4 Likes

Re: Obi Means Well For The Country, I’ll Never Underestimate Him – APC Chairman by Seefinish: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
Sir you know that under Obi, monkey will not swallow 80 millions naira in your farm

5 Likes

Re: Obi Means Well For The Country, I’ll Never Underestimate Him – APC Chairman by Advocate500: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Is of common knowledge, only bigot and ethnic jingoist will disagree with mr chairman, this is beyond party affiliations, i will not be surprised if their is under plans by Buhari led Government to hand over power to Peter obi.

Peter obi have made it clear he is not going to probe Buhari government, believe this may be one of agreements reached.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Means Well For The Country, I’ll Never Underestimate Him – APC Chairman by obiekunie01: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
obi-dient APC chairman.

1 Like

Re: Obi Means Well For The Country, I’ll Never Underestimate Him – APC Chairman by AntiTerrorist: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
Advocate500:
Is of common knowledge, only bigot and ethnic jingoist will disagree with mr chairman, this is beyond party affiliations, i will not be surprised if their is under plans by Buhari led Government to hand over power to Peter obi.

Peter obi have made it clear he is not going to probe Buhari government, believe this may be one of agreements reached.
heliues seunmsg grin

I pity EscoBat. Northerners would run him street.

1 Like

Re: Obi Means Well For The Country, I’ll Never Underestimate Him – APC Chairman by Dboyisnoturmate: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Peter obi is the future

3 Likes

Re: Obi Means Well For The Country, I’ll Never Underestimate Him – APC Chairman by Balkan(m): 5:55am On Jul 19, 2022
Escobat urchins will not like this

(1) (Reply)

Many Injured As Unknown Gunmen Attack Owo, 2nd Time In 7 Weeks / Again Tobi Amusan Qualifies For Final, Breaks Another Record / Kogi PDP Chieftain Decamp To APC, Declares Support For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.