Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Ex Ghana President Reacts To Twerking Of His 15-year-old Daughter - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ex Ghana President Reacts To Twerking Of His 15-year-old Daughter (2118 Views)

15-Year-Old Student Opened Fire In U.S. School, Killing 3 And Injuring 8 (Pics) / Nana Akufo-Addo Re-elected As Ghana's President / "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Ghana President Reacts To Twerking Of His 15-year-old Daughter by ECASH120: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Continue to be yourself and grow beautifully - Former President of Ghana, John Mahama tells 15-year-old daughter, Farida, days after video of her tw3rking online went viral

Re: Ex Ghana President Reacts To Twerking Of His 15-year-old Daughter by Bobloco: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
At fifteen, she is already displaying

Hmmmmmm, on the street too early

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Ghana President Reacts To Twerking Of His 15-year-old Daughter by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
This kids always wanna do what adults do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Ghana President Reacts To Twerking Of His 15-year-old Daughter by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
This gal go sweet to fvck and I’m sure she will be good in giving BJ. She’s spoilt already nobody should attack me abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Ghana President Reacts To Twerking Of His 15-year-old Daughter by FreeStuffsNG: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
If this is true then this is common to most grand parents .

In some ways they tend to soften towards their grand children unlike how strict they were with their own children.

I once witnessed a mother protest when her own mother bought loads of chocolate and candy sweets for her grandchildren. She was shocked that her mum who could beat the living day out of her for buying sweets is same person buying bags of candies and chocolate for her children.

In this Farida's case, it did not immediately cross his mind that what her grand daughter is doing can harm her but if it was his daughter who did that, he will scream to high heavens and even blame his wife!
With this uproar, he will tell his child to scold her grandaughter and that will help him be more careful before indulging his grand children another time.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.
Re: Ex Ghana President Reacts To Twerking Of His 15-year-old Daughter by godofuck231: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
This gal go sweet to fvck and I’m sure she will be good in giving BJ. She’s spoilt already nobody should attack me abeg.
i will, I fit let you marry her at that age but knack and go ? You match trigger landmine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Ghana President Reacts To Twerking Of His 15-year-old Daughter by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
godofuck231:
i will, I fit let you marry her at that age but knack and go ? You match trigger landmine

That marry will be good too
Re: Ex Ghana President Reacts To Twerking Of His 15-year-old Daughter by yemi1504: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
ECASH120:

Continue to be yourself and grow beautifully - Former President of Ghana, John Mahama tells 15-year-old daughter, Farida, days after video of her tw3rking online went viral

To have a female child these days no dey look like am o!

1 Like

Re: Ex Ghana President Reacts To Twerking Of His 15-year-old Daughter by godofuck231: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

That marry will be good too
maltreatment her and see cutlass flogging ,plus you go guy beer
Re: Ex Ghana President Reacts To Twerking Of His 15-year-old Daughter by BeanmanX(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
15yrs with those boobs? Omo shocked
Re: Ex Ghana President Reacts To Twerking Of His 15-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2022
Nonsense upon rubbish. very soon,we would heard she has released her ***tape. pikin wey u suppose tie for fan and knack am beta koboko. na so dah chrisland gal start. radarada.

1 Like

Re: Ex Ghana President Reacts To Twerking Of His 15-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Re: Ex Ghana President Reacts To Twerking Of His 15-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
my gee,be like say u dey crave jail-term bah?
Re: Ex Ghana President Reacts To Twerking Of His 15-year-old Daughter by compton11(m): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2022
I think that's not the picture he reacted to

(1) (Reply)

No Nation In The World And Beneath The World Can Defeat Israel / Us-backed ‘moderate Rebels’ Behead Palestinian Kid Of Being ‘pro-assad’ / China Begs America Not To Start Nuclear War With North Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.